Darkwatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Anyone else played this?

It's your basic FPS, only you're a vampire - giving you the ability to double jump, and earn a range of good and evil powers (depending on your actions)

The range of weaponry's limited, but sufficient. Nice storyline, too big grin

....anyone?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I was thinking about buying it. Would you recommend it?

dave123
Name some other games you're considering buying... because I can't think of much else that beats in of games out in the last month

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by dave123
Anyone else played this?

It's your basic FPS, only you're a vampire - giving you the ability to double jump, and earn a range of good and evil powers (depending on your actions)

....anyone?

I saw this game on X-Play. Looks good

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I can't think of much else out at the moment that I don't have that takes my fancy. It is more the fact that they cost around $100 to buy here so I am a little cautious when forking out my hard earned.

The only other game that I was vaguely considering was Outlaw Tennis, because I liked Outlaw Golf.

The local EB used to have a money back guarantee on their new releases, but they scrapped that after several times I bought a game, finished it in a day and returned it. wink

dave123
laughing out loud I think it's a good game, but my opinion isn't worth $100 stick out tongue

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Come on now, don't sell yourself short big grin

I think I'll rent it first and then decide. It definately looks promising from what I have read about it.

dave123
Yeah, most definitely worth a rent yes

SaTsuJiN
I like the main characters design.. but the whole 'cross' here 'cross' there, n capture the coffin.. I just thought they played on the whole undead thing a bit far, which translates to everything from the user interface to the weapon design.. maybe I saw an early build.. but what I did see I thought they could do alot better in terms of weapon and environmental object art design (the actual environments themselves were quite nice)

b-dan
theres a sex scene in that game and vampiers so it rules

dave123
laughing out loud Indeed there is wink

DarkDethbringer
I thought about it but shyed away after I discovered it was a FirstPersonShooter.....so..and also the only FPS I liked was TimeSplitters Future Perfect so.......

Batman Wins
Originally posted by dave123
Anyone else played this?

....anyone?

not yet

SaTsuJiN
http://www.darkwatch.com/index.html

robotfighter
I'm about 3/4 of the way through it, was surprised to have picked it up used already. It's a lot like turok:evolution in my book. Fighting the scythe zombies gets tiring, but I'm actually enjoying the game. Graphics are pretty nice, and the storyline is fun. While they are basic, I liked the horse-riding missions.

hotsauce6548
Sounds pretty cool. I'll probably give it a rent, but I doubt I'll buy it.

WindDancer
Haven't heard of it yet. Any Screenshots?

Nactous
Sex scene eh.

muserke
It's released in two days here in belgium. I'm really considering buying it.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
My advice, hire it. It is very short lived and doesn't have that much replayability. Don't get me wrong, it is good while it lasts. However I'm interested in titles that have more of a lifespan these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.