Rachel Summers (Current) vs. the Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I think this would be a good fight. No prep. No help from their teammates.

Wynndar
Have there been any recent developments in the powers of Rachel?

Draco69
No idea. Claramont has been REALLY vague with her power levels. But she's the ONLY Earthling that survived the Chaos Wave in the House Of M without changing.

She managed to grab Psylocke too.

Cosmic Flame
My gut says Rachel, but I think it depends on the situation. Rachel has such a great arsenal at her disposal, but IW is a bit more seasoned. Now if this were current power Rachel with the mind of Mother Askani, it would be no contest.

Alpha Centauri
Taking into account that through some warped means Rachel can probably manipulate reality as a result of the guy writing, I'm gonna say Rachel.

-AC

Phoenix_Avatar9
I agree, Rachel takes this

Creshosk
Welcome back AC. smile

the Darkone
Rachael will b***h slap her.

wannabe
I still don't know whether Sue can shield herself against telepathy or not...if she can, she has a chance.
Emma is not as powerful a telepath as Rachel, but was able to beat her, because she was a BETTER telepath (just like Xavier and Dark Phoenix)... likewise Rachel might be the more powerful telekinetic, but i dare to say, that Sue is the BETTER "forcefield-telekinetic".
The odds remain in Rachel's favour though.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yea, I think Rachel like X-Man was has great potential and power but the experience and discipline of a toddler, Rachel is very creative w/ her teke but so is Sue w/ her fields, its really about Rachel's sheer limitless power against Sue w/ incredible power and experience, depending on the situation the odds might top toward sue or rachel but im like a 5.6/10 for sue and 5.4 for ray

wannabe
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
yea, I think Rachel like X-Man was has great potential and power but the experience and discipline of a toddler, Rachel is very creative w/ her teke but so is Sue w/ her fields, its really about Rachel's sheer limitless power against Sue w/ incredible power and experience, depending on the situation the odds might top toward sue or rachel but im like a 5.6/10 for sue and 5.4 for ray
If you'd sum it up, it is 11...guess you meant 4.6/10 (however you calculated this???) for Sue and 5.4 for ray.

Wynndar
maybe he meant 4.4 for rachel and 5.6 for sue

Phoenix_Avatar9
oops yea sry typin fast yea thats what I meant, lol

wannabe
Originally posted by Wynndar
maybe he meant 4.4 for rachel and 5.6 for sue
That's possible...but i took into my assumption his approval of my previous post and his name and avatar...i may still be wrong though.

Wynndar
Yea I know...ur probably right, I was just being annoying.

Cosmic Flame
Xavier didn't beat Dark Phoenix because he was a better telepath. Jean helped him defeat herself.

If Sue can keep Rachel off balance, then she stands a chance. Otherwise, she's toast.

Godzillafanboy
Rachel is too powerful for the overrated Sue Storm!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.