Marvel & DC Home Run Derby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok here is the scenario The Baseball field is a special one just for these players. 3000 feet center 1500 feet Right and Left field on the right is a 500 foot wall each player gets 20 hits 10 for each heat and the Bat is made from Titanium Steel or Red Wood Pine. There are to 2 different Derby's first the most with the most Home runs wins first heat. The Second heat who ever gets the drive it the farthest wins the second heat. Players are

Wolverine
Deathstroke
Captain America
Classic Sabretooth
Batman
Black Panther
Kingpin

King KAM
DeathStroke has the best hand Eye coordination, plus the ball wouldnt seem to be moving that fast to him, meaning perfect contact everytime. The rest is a toss-up the are all strong but hitting HRs is different then juss hitting the ball hard.

golem370
Well most of them are just under 1000 pound strength and both are above the best athletes in the world

King KAM
Baseball and Olympic sports are 2 different things.

golem370
Why because they are all very agile and fast they have better Hand eye coordination then say Ruth or Aaron and there like 10 times stronger and they would not fatigue like regular players

King KAM
you dont understand baseball

golem370
It's not a game it's a dang Home Run Derby somebody throws the ball the guy hits it who ever hit the most balls win then they have to try to hit the farthest

Magic_attack
Getting past the comic book physics lesson. I would say it would have to goto Deathstroke for quantity of homers for the first round.
The 2nd round would goto Kingpin. I think if he batted lefty, and we got him a striped jersey with the #3 on the back... He could be the next Ruth.

I think 2nd would goto cap in both events.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.