Wonder Woman vs Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer, Ronin the Acussor, and Morg

Personally I think any one of these guys would wreck Wonder Woman. But after reading the WW vs Herc thread...I want to see how far the DC fanboys will go.

leonidas
ww. easily.

Draco69
Not far. This is a ridiculous thread. How in hell can WW handle ONE of them? She'd last a couple of minutes...if they aren't bloodlusted.

The only way Diana can possibly win is if she channels the Godwave for an extended period of time. But the chances of that are nil and void.

And why the heck do you disagree with Hercules losing to Wonder Woman?

golem370
You might as well put Batman against them laughing wacko

jrodslam
In a physical fight, i do believe she can take out Surfer.

Wynndar
exactly...

leonidas
she would beat ronin. her strength level is WAY above his, as is her speed.

she might get morg in the lasso if he got overconfident and went h2h where she would have a considerable strength advantage until he amped himself to match. he would have to fight like a moron though, and i don't see diana ko'ing him with punches so it's the lasso or nothing. same goes for ss, but the liklihood of her getting them tied up is enormously small.

all together?? there's not a non-cosmic hero in either universe that could win this one. no

sorry wyn, silly thread.

Sentry
One on one she might take Ronin... That's it. Morg and Surfer one on one... I don't think so.

Draco69
Is Ronin the ninja guy from New Avengers?

Wynndar
Ronin's the most ruthless one there.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69

Oh, my bad, I meant Ronan The Accuser. She might be able to take him. Actually she has a good chance of taking him. The other two, I don't think so.

Wynndar
my bad...Ronan...ive been drinking smile

Sentry
Ronan was a ruthless bastard though.

demigawd
What if she gets her lasso around all three of them. Fight over, right?

Draco69
Originally posted by demigawd
What if she gets her lasso around all three of them. Fight over, right?

Maybe. Good luck lassoing the Surfer though...

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA Oh yea...she has a lasso!

Sentry
Bizarro broke out of her Lasso...

(Hides in fear of Draco's backlash bag)

Draco69
Eh. The lasso is plot device that rivals Reed's prep or Zatanna's magic.

However there are ways around it. Which I'm quite positive they will find.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Bizarro broke out of her Lasso...

(Hides in fear of Draco's backlash bag)

Not. In. Continuity.

Wonder Woman never met the duo like that. She met them and the JLA in New York.

Artemis was never a teenager.

Wonder Woman never wore biker shorts or even HAD the Invisible Plane at that time.

It was Elseworlds. Like Red Son.

And if the lasso WAS broken...how the heck was it repaired?

Sentry
Not. In. Continuity.

Wonder Woman never met the duo like that. She met them and the JLA in New York.

Artemis was never a teenager.

Wonder Woman never wore biker shorts or even HAD the Invisible Plane at that time.

It was Elseworlds. Like Red Son.

And if the lasso WAS broken...how the heck was it repaired?

I didn't mean he broke it, I meant he got out of it.

Draco69
There are quite a number of characters who have managed to escape her lasso via teleportation or merely struggling their way out of it's noose.

However the writers have gotten somewhat smarter by using the lasso as more than just as lasso and more a enormous cloud of tanglewire.

Wynndar
Eh. The lasso is plot device that rivals Reed's prep or Zatanna's magic.

However there are ways around it. Which I'm quite positive they will find. Um...I dont think that use of the lasso is quite as involved as Reed's solutions.

long pig
Bizarro did break it, and it was rationalized that he was capable seeing he is sort of a personification of a lie.

That'd lead me to think queen of fables would be able to break it quite easily.

Oh...yeah it may not have been in continuity, I seriously have no idea. I just dig bizarro.

olympian
"And why the heck do you disagree with Hercules losing to Wonder Woman?"

Depending the type of fight i give the majority to either of them.

About those cosmics, i dont know much about Ronan, so ill let it as a open doubt. But she aint taking Morg or Surfer, unless she pulls a godwave. At regular she is a bit outclassed here.

Darth_Erebus
She has a chance against Ronan. She has no chance against Surfer or Morg.

BobbyD
Wynndar, how could have pitted my future wife in this suicide matchup? I admire her for her courage, but you have led her straight to her grave! I loved being tied up in that lasso. big grin

(sigh) So much for my chance. sad

Wynndar
In Ronan's first appearance he beat Nova and Surfer at the saem time. He has been known for using his artificially produced power cosmic more offensively than the Surfer. He also demonstrates the same kind of strength/speed augmentation as any of the heralds. Oh and he's also the smartest.

Whirlysplatt

No, Roain has a hammer like a lot of wussy types he brings a tool to a fist fight laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
In Ronan's first appearance he beat Nova and Surfer at the saem time. He has been known for using his artificially produced power cosmic more offensively than the Surfer. He also demonstrates the same kind of strength/speed augmentation as any of the heralds. Oh and he's also the smartest.

No his first appearence was in the 60's v the fantastic four - they beat him! He turned up in the Kree Skull War etc.

bardock
wonderwoman

Wynndar
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
No his first appearence was in the 60's v the fantastic four - they beat him! He turned up in the Kree Skull War etc.

Oh i thought his first appearance was with Surfer. Oh well. Being beat by the F4 isn't discrediting...it happens to everyone.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
Oh i thought his first appearance was with Surfer. Oh well. Being beat by the F4 isn't discrediting...it happens to everyone.

No Probs He lost to the original marvel Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel (now Warbird) at different times. The guys a wussy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.