Preacher vs. The Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Jesse Custer has the "Word" of God at his disposal, anything he says you HAVE to do. No exceptions. Also The Skull, the young teen from the Earth X storyline, has incredible mental powers to mentally make anyone do anything he wants them to do. What would happen if these two met each other with hostility? Not physically, though. Jesse Custer is tough as a coffin nail and he'd rip The Skull in half and use him as toilet paper. I'm talking about their mental powers only. Would it be a paradox? Would their powers cancel each other out? Or would it depend who struck first?

grey fox
jesse , he has god backing up his words and skull's powers are only limited

(eg jesse says die and skull dies , skull makes jesse die and jesse has to somehow kil himself )

Hit_and_Miss
arg paradox.... quick pheonix come wipe away this time stream and restore earth to us.....

hawkwind
if i was a bettin man(and i am)i would bet on jesse custer
jesse:hey kid you don't have any superpowers.
skull:i don't have any superpowers

Impediment
I don't know if "The Word" can take away someone's powers. Although Jesse did kill Cassidy's friend Sy by ordering him to die with "The Word".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.