Final fantasy summons all on all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Waltz #3
who do you think would win in an all on all ff summons mellee

Hit_and_Miss
knights of the round table.... theres 13 of them....

Black Waltz #3
But can they fly because if not Bahamuts got em beat

ESB-1138
Knights of the Round Table would win. They have 13 and 2 of them are wizards and they can fly as seen in their summon.

Black Waltz #3
Well then what about ark and Bahamut zero they attack from space so they wouldn't be able to hit them

Spelljammer
It's a summon free for all in a negative dimension, they all slaughter one another and over thier corpses is a mog dancing..

dvampire
Oden wins.

Hit_and_Miss
oden, who got killed by sefer??

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Black Waltz #3
Well then what about ark and Bahamut zero they attack from space so they wouldn't be able to hit them
Then wouldn't Ark and/or Bahamut Zero attack eachother in space. And Eden attacks from space as well.

Black Waltz #3
Oh yeah I forgot about Eden. At any rate the winner of the space battle would then just slaughter the rest of the summons so its really between those three that the winner would be decided

Haku_fan
all of them. lol

ESB-1138
Oh yeah I forgot about Eden. At any rate the winner of the space battle would then just slaughter the rest of the summons so its really between those three that the winner would be decided
Do you actually believe them being in space gives them an edge over the rest? Neo Bahamut's blast is so large it would be hard to dodge it no matter what and Alexander fires hundreds and hundreds of waves as shown in FF9.

darth-yoda
what about the magus sisters

Black Waltz #3
If there in space it would be pretty hard for the others to hit them I mean from earth do you think thoes summons are going to stand out in the sky

ESB-1138
Well if you haven't noticed they are very big. Huge even. Yes.

Black Waltz #3
yeah I suppose

Dizzle
Originally posted by darth-yoda
what about the magus sisters

That's your winner right there...

There are 13 Knights of the Round Table, who cumulatively do about 90,000 damage. There are 3 of the Magus Sisters, each of whom has the potential to deal 99,999 damage each in any given turn. That's a big 299,997 damage. (Delta Attack is a bit wasteful, seeing as it only does 99,999 once...) FF10 is wicked ridiculous. Cuz Wakka can do 1,199,988 damage in one turn, and that is simply not right.

Yojimbo also beats any single-person summon, by way of decapitation. It just costs about a million gil. Summons involving multiple creatures would probably beat him though.

dvampire

Eden is what I meant to say!

Black Waltz #3
I believe that Bahamut zero would win because hes more maneuverable and smaller than eden and ark so he would waste them and then trash the others fighting on the ground

darth-yoda
magus sisters win

Dizzle
Originally posted by darth-yoda
magus sisters win

Any FFX characters win. They're the only ones who can do 99,999 damage on every attack.

dvampire
Originally posted by Dizzle
Any FFX characters win. They're the only ones who can do 99,999 damage on every attack.

Eden and KOTR was were able to do that too.

Dizzle
Originally posted by dvampire
Eden and KOTR was were able to do that too.

They got close, but that was their big thing. I'm talking about a single slash from Mindy. Standard attacks, not big huge things. KOTR did a COLLECTIVE 90,000 damage. The Magus Sisters do that much individually. And don't even mention Passado... (it's one of Sandy's attacks: Something like 20 shots. With enough levels... You guessed it, 99,999 each)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.