Photon vs Dr light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Photon vs Dr light

who wins

gamewarrior
I dont know much about either of these heroes so Ill just wait until I get more info from the other members. But this Photon person was she in the comic when the JLA met The Avengers for the first time?

HigH ScholaR
yEP SHE WAS DUPLICATING GREEM LANTERN'S ENERGY PATTERN

ZephroCarnelian
Photon IS light. She can change into any form of radiation. She can pass through anything, become invisible and travel at light speed. She can ride on radio-waves to follow them to their source and she can project electromagnetic radition as energy beams.

I don't know much about Dr Light.

The only comic I have with her in is Crisis - and she doesn't do much in that (except die, with the rest of the universe, lol)!

gamewarrior
I read the Comic all 4 chapter of them it was one of the best comic crossover and story Ive ever read. So she duplicates energy patterns is that her power ? I also saw one comic I dont know if it was her she was attacking mindless Hulk with different knids radiation.

supremthor
dr.lights rapes her.

stormfront13
she can turn into anything from the electro-magnetic spectrum, that's photon's power, don't know much about the Dr. though

supremthor

supremthor
rong doctor llight my bad i gotta look ip on the female one.brb

Creshosk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.