Dante And Kratos Vs Virgil And Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
its the earths white haired demon slayer and the champion of the gods vs hell worrior and the commanda of hells armys the setting is the main castle hall of DMC1 all 4 of them has al there weapons

darth-yoda
spawn and virgil are set on destroying the kingdom of god the gods have forseen this and transproted kratos threw time were he is meet by dante the to form a fragile aliance and embark upon a mission to stop hells best along the way they encounter armies of undead legionnaries and marianets who all fall to there might weapons as the end draws near they are meet by death himself who has now decided to join on the quest to destroy god the unlikly pair manage to slay the grim reaper with the help of hellboy and then they move on to the castle were dantes adventure begun upon walking into the main hall of the castle they are meet by virgil and spawn they exchange breif dialog and then the battle erupts with virgil and his thirst for power attacking dante swords swing and then spawn has enough of waiting he joins the battle and attack dante dante screams for help as kratos just stands and watches before he has a vision from the gods it is of hades destroying the earth his home will not be destroyed he vows as he joins the battle as he leaps into the air to attack he is blocked by spawns axe

now its up to you who will win this battle please replysad and what do you think of my little opening

Sonic x 20
It's a Great openning. Seeing as Kratos is the God of War, I would say Dante and Kratos would take this one even though when Spawn is killed, he will still come back. big grin big grin big grin big grin

darth-yoda
thank you sonic so 1 vote for team good

darth-yoda
i made a pic for the ocasion ill make a team evil one if anyone wants to see come on people i hoped this would get more replys

Sonic x 20
Now that is what I'm talking about. It actually looks like they both are in the same picture!!!!!!!! Cool picture darth-yoda. I would also like to see Vergil and Spawn in the same picture too!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

darth-yoda
ill make one tonight big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin im glad you like it

Sonic x 20
No problem. It's a really COOL picture. big grin big grin cool cool

darth-yoda
i did make this one but i dont like it you cant really see spawn and virgils head is kinda messed up

darth-yoda
here it is and its really bad but virgil pics ae limited on the internet i have noticed

Spelljammer
This is very ironic, just a week ago me and Andrew were debating Kratos versus Dante, now it seems they've teamed up because Spawn has decided to lead Hell's army with the help of his new partner in evil and the only thing standing in the way is these two numbnuts.

They win..

Kratos would deal with Spawn, who though has to watch out for his magick is no fool what with batteling gods and all and knows what to expect. Dante deals with the other guy cause I know nothing about him..

And no dude, Spawn won't come back. The pact was that when he dies he go's back to Hell to lead the army to the gates of Heaven.

Kratos, Dante, and Heaven..

Versuss Spawn, Hell, and Virgil..

It will be bloody, but good wins.. Err.. lesser of two evils wins I should say..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by darth-yoda
spawn and virgil are set on destroying the kingdom of god the gods have forseen this and transproted kratos threw time were he is meet by dante the to form a fragile aliance and embark upon a mission to stop hells best along the way they encounter armies of undead legionnaries and marianets who all fall to there might weapons as the end draws near they are meet by death himself who has now decided to join on the quest to destroy god the unlikly pair manage to slay the grim reaper with the help of hellboy and then they move on to the castle were dantes adventure begun upon walking into the main hall of the castle they are meet by virgil and spawn they exchange breif dialog and then the battle erupts with virgil and his thirst for power attacking dante swords swing and then spawn has enough of waiting he joins the battle and attack dante dante screams for help as kratos just stands and watches before he has a vision from the gods it is of hades destroying the earth his home will not be destroyed he vows as he joins the battle as he leaps into the air to attack he is blocked by spawns axe

now its up to you who will win this battle please replysad and what do you think of my little opening
That would make a KICKASS video game. It would be a dungeoneering game like Gaunlet, I'd see Spawn as more of rebbeling against Hell because of Avengilyne who becomes his new lover. In 4-Player mode you can help eachother hack n slash through the nine layers of hell. (Which becomes 666 stages..)

Hellboy.
Spawn.
Avegilyne.
Dante.
Kratos.

And there should be Easter eggs like a secret boss being Jason from Friday the 13th..

darth-yoda
yeah i thought why not team up the two virgil is dantes brother you may no him as neo angelo

darth-yoda
it would be a good game wouldnt it i think ill write about it and post it in the game ideas sticky thread be sure to check it out big grin big grin big grin

darth-yoda

Sonic x 20
Great story darth-yoda!!!!!!!! It would be cool to see all of them in the same game. Videogames are alot more funner when there are cross-overs you know, but they are still good by thereselves. I like them picture with all of them together and your right about Vergil. It kinda looks like some of his hair has been cut off. big grin big grin cool laughing out loud

darth-yoda
sonic it was it was a pic and i just cut out the background looks kinda good in some of my other pics im glad you like the story ill post more soon but no wi must retier to the land of bed were i will rest my head up on my pillow and dream a dream of the best action adventure crossover game ever that i still dont have a name for so good night aliies sleepingsleep1sleepy

Sonic x 20
COOL!!!!!!! Keep up the Good work. I can't wait to read more of your story. How about in it, Kratos helps Dante fight some Demons and Bosses that Dante has already fought while Vergil and Spawn are looking to seek more Power. What do you think? I still like the picture, even though part of Vergil's hair is gone. big grin big grin cool cool

darth-yoda
good ideas there i like them but i really must sleep s good night big grin big grin big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.