Yum Yum Comics Creamy Beaver (yum, yum comics) v Squirrel girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
I do not know why my last Squirrel girl v Magneto thread got shut, I suspect it was because I mentioned Beaver who is a number of characters in comics including creamy beaver.

If anyone wants to do a search to prove I'm right put in Yum Yum comics.

Squirrel girl once made Doom run away like a small girl.

I hope this thread is not closed as I have broken no forum rules with it smile

Dizzle
Squirrel Girl is much too godly... Especially with me having no idea who creamy beaver is...

Tha C-Master
Sounds.... creamy...

Max Spidey 24
^ That it does ^

Creshosk
http://www.comicsaustralia.com/releases/april/bossanovababy02.gif

Yum yum comics is austrailian based?

Tha C-Master
Seems so...

Zahit
Creamy Beaver is awesome and damn hard to beat.....I wouldn't mind taking a stab at it myself!

Scoobless
nothing to do with this thread... but have a look anyway

http://www.mindchamber.com/comic/halo2.html

Anthony Z
Ha! I can't believe an internet search made me find this forum a year after the last post!

If anyone out there still cares, Creamy Beaver was the name of one of our comics and didn't feature a character called Beaver (but did have a Michael Jackson in it).

Ahhh...thank you for giving me the best chuckle I've had in a while.

Apolloknight
Creamy beaver........ shifty

rotiart
Hrm... I'd say something... but I've already been warned about my lewd discussions on this all ages forum... stick out tongue

Jesse7
What happened to Whirly splat, he was one of my favorite posters.

What If...
how can you even challenge squirrel girl?

Jesse7
SQuirell girl has taken on Doctor doom, and she has taken on Thanos/Terrax and that floating brain all in the same comic issue and all at the same time.

P.S. Thanos has prep to and SG beat him down along with terrax (or was hit drax?) and the rest of the crew.

Anthony Z
If I had to put my money on anyone it would definitely be Squirrel Girl. Just because we publish it doesn't mean we have to support it. And seriously, no YumYum character could go Doctor Doom. I mean...the guy's Doctor Doom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.