my story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrblack
chapter 1 same old summer

As the days drew closer to going back to hogwarts , harry was lying there in bed when hedwig, came Hflutturing in from out side carring a pile of letters one with a pink enverlope , harry opened the pink enverloped letter it read to Harry i think your the sweetest boy ive ever met ,i wish one day me and u can be something love from your seacret admire????

mrblack
that evening harry was feeding hedwig wen uncle vernon shouted " HARRY GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US OUR TEA"harry came stamping down the stairs

mcd222
write moor

mrblack
do u like it then shall i write more??

mrblack
harry said to himself under his breath i cant wait to get away from here "why do i have to make u tea i only, make ur breakfast and get your post " said harry " you will do wat i tell u, now do it " said uncle vernon

mcd222
harry wished he was seventeen so that he could tern his uncle vernon into a mouse, he knew that the only reason that he was still hear was that his ante would not let his uncle throw him out

mrblack
harry has now gone to bed and then hermione ginny and ron comes and takes harry to the burrow

mcd222
as harry stairs at ginny he feels his knees go weak, he hope she dint feel as gutted as he did at there brake up but he thought that she did

mrblack
"oh harry i love please tell me that you love me to " said ginny "oh yes i love u loads

mcd222
harry replied of course i love you but I've already tolled you why we can't be together
you know once this is all other we can be together

mrblack
but i dont care about u know who i wont to be with you forever

PinkDi@monds
And then a huge bomb came and blew the house up. Voldermort had just entered the house, stupidly with his remaining horcruxes, to kill everyone, but he was killed by the bomb. Harry and Ginny were the only ones left alive.
"Oh, Harry, now we can be together forever! Kiss me!!!!!!!!!!"
Harry and Ginny spent hours kissing.

PinkDi@monds
haha sorry, I just had to spoil something, erase it. HaHaHaHaHa laughing out loud hysterical laughing

mcd222
harry looked at her for a long time & then said lets srot this out when we get back to the burrow.
Ron garbed Hermione hand and Ginny grabbed Harry's
Ron said to harry that they would have to disabreat so Ron grabbed hedwig's cage and harry grabbed his trunk.
it felt great having Ginny holding his hand again as they disapeard

DarkC
Uh....what's "disabreat"?

mcd222
disapparit sorry my mistake
what do u think

Hermione202
A little less spelling errors and giving a little more detail , and i'll be good . By the way , isn't there some rule that says you have to post 500 characters each time you post more for your story ?

jlee17xoxo412
Needs allot more detail dude.... allot. Also try to take your time with it, we have like two years.You do have a great story plot though so just try to make it into chapters and not into sentences. I think you should also check your spelling too.

mcd222
with a too cracks like a wipe four people appeared out side the burrow. they walked up to the door and knocked three times when miss Weasley asked who's there. they each said there names. after a few seconds the door opened and they were let into the kitchen. as they stepped into the house the they sour that the table was surrounded by people. sitting there was Mr & miss Weasley, Alastor Moody, Minerva McGonagall, Ruebeus Hagrid, Nymphadora Tonks, and Remus Lupin they were all members of the Order of the Phoenix. they grated him with cheery hello's. then professor McGonagall went business like, she said that it was time for them to get back to the headquarters but as dumbledore was dead they needed a new secret keeper

misslilsweetie
ur rushing .....just to tell ya

mcd222
it tuck a long time for what professor McGonagall had just said to him to sink in. after a long time harry asked professor McGonagall something that was troubling him. why hasn't someone already been made the new secret keeper? professor McGonagall responded someone has we were just waiting for him to arrive. the person we have picked is you harry we have been waring for you to arrive hear so that we could tack you to headquarters to preform the charm we would have gotten you sooner but we thought it best to let you have a little wile to your self before we send you head first back into the battle. we decided it was best because of your uncanny ability of escaping you know who. but if you would rather not I'm shore that someone else would do the job. harry fort for a moment and the said what do i have to do. after professor McGonagall had told harry everything that he would have to do harry agreed to go with her to number twelve grmmauld place to invoke the charm

Saratn
my advice...if you have microsoft word you should use that first to do your spell checking. the detail could use a little more work. and you should think about writing huge chunks at a time so you have more time to add what you need instead of posting every four minutes or so. but it does have potential after you get use to it. keep it up.

mrblack
hiya every1 this is me real story that was made up ok

mrblack
As the days drew closer to going back to hogwarts, harry was lying there on a hot summers day waiting ,for mail to come hedwig came flutturing in from outside carring , pile of letters one with a pink enverlope, harry jumped out of bed to get the pinked everloped letter it read,

to harry
i think your the sweetet boyu ive ever met , i wish one day me and you coold be something

love from your secret admire

mrblack

That evening harry was feeding hedwig when uncle veron shouted,
" HARRY GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US OUR TEA "

harry came stamping down the stairs saying i cant wait till i got back to the burrow then hogwarts,why do i have to make them tea he thought because i make them breckfast, and get the post , but now i have to make them breckfast, get their post but now make them tea harry thought.

Hermione202
Are two people writing this or something ???

Saratn
whoever is writting isn't making any sense...

HermioneLover14
What??????????????I'm CONFUSED with this story. What is going on in this story? confused huh

jlee17xoxo412
um...yea....what in the world is going here. it seems that u just went all the way back to the beginning. My advise, take ur time, sit down, and wright the story thats alittle more put together. Maybe wright at least 3 page's full of ideas then type it on the computer and pm it to us. then that way u don't half to think of stuff that just pops in ur head when ur typing the story to us on the computer

mrblack
ignore this thread.. come and join mine (harry potter and the fulfilled prophecy) this was my sister writing here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.