revamped catman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o.g. slaughter
i dont kno much about catman and dont even kno wat he look lik. but i heard he was basically an amalgamation of wolvie and bats. so who would win. and if u kno any thing about or hav any cool pics of catman holla at tha kid. one luv

jinzin
i don't know who the **** catman is either...but he wins...

gamewarrior
Catman? confused I have never heard of this character before. Is he Marvel or DC?

long pig
He's both.

He's appeared in an iron man issue and in D.C.

But now he's in D.C being revamped.

So, if we are going to make this right, we have to allow Catman his lions to fight with him since they are basically all his "weapons" of this "arsenal".

8bitChris
He's lame.

gamewarrior
Originally posted by long pig
He's both.

So, if we are going to make this right, we have to allow Catman his lions to fight with him since they are basically all his "weapons" of this "arsenal".

Thanks for the info. So what can Catman do? Does he have any abilities or powers?

long pig
No powers, his only ability is to control his lion pride and he's a great h2h fighter like Batman.

Plus he uber smart.

Khellendros
He trained Batman for some time. Catman is more of a boxer though, bareknuckles and all that. Without his lions, I don't see Catman taking Wolverine down.

long pig
Without his lions it's like batman without his belt or wolverine without a fan.
He needs three lionesses..

Draco69
I like Catman..but he cannot win. Although after Wolverine kills him, he'll come back to life eventually.

jplatinum
Who the hell do you think will win, man?

"Ohh lions, I'm shakin' in ma' boots, Bub."

"Snikt, rarghhh rarghhh"

"The lion ain't gonna walk tonight, or no more, Bub."

jplatinum
Wolverine will keep killing him til he gets tired of feeling the pain of wolverine's claws and goes off to have a cigarette and calm his nerves.

gamewarrior
Wolverine has faced more fiercer things than lions. He takes this hands down plus he has a healing factor and adamantium skeleton backing him up.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
He's both.

Deathstroke killed his pride.

Juntai
Originally posted by Khellendros
He trained Batman for some time. Catman is more of a boxer though, bareknuckles and all that. Without his lions, I don't see Catman taking Wolverine down. You're thinking of Wildcat from the JSA. This is not the same guy. And furthermore, Wildcat retired as the heavywieght boxing champ.

Juntai
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Wolverine has faced more fiercer things than lions. He takes this hands down plus he has a healing factor and adamantium skeleton backing him up. But has Wolverine taken on The Society?
Lex Luthor, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Talia Al Ghul, Dr Pyscho, etc..?

gamewarrior
JSA was the name of the team back in the day before thay turned it to JLA right? Im not really sure.

Juntai
JSA still exists.
They are the golden age heros, though many of the mantles are now assumed by a younger generation.

o.g. slaughter
where can i find bio on catman or can i not find a catman bio.

Whirlysplatt
Catman is not what you think wait and see, he might welll beat Wolverinesmile he is going to fight Slade and something has changed him smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Catman is not what you think wait and see, he might welll beat Wolverinesmile he is going to fight Slade and something has changed him smile I don't know about how powerful he'll become, but he's definately a good strong character as opposed to what he was.

dman2008
Bump

Wolverine wins 6-7/10

But even so Catman is badas*

Sixth_Winged
yeah i'd agree with that.

Redatom65
he's got the sharp claws too catman he does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.