Tusken Raiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan X
Something has been bothering for a while what the heck does the sandpeople look like under there rags? if any one have pictures just post them.

Gryn Jabar
Because they are under rags to protect from the sun.

Revan X
No not why they are. I already know the reason.

Gryn Jabar
Oh sorry misread you. I I have no bloody idea what they look like under their rags. They never take them off I imagine.

Revan X
but there should be one existing picture.

§pearhead
I've always wondered that. I mean, they might even be humans...who have a tendency to growl blink

Captain REX
They're humans, basically. There's no pictures, unless you count Sharad Hett and his son.

Like Muslim women who wear veils, covering the entire body is not only a means of protection for the Sand People, but also a tradition. The only time they uncover is in private, or after weddings.

Ogami Itto
if there humans how do they make that noise??

Captain REX
No clue. They're wearing masks, and it could also just be how they've learned to communicate.

Ogami Itto
sounds like a pissed off walrus/sealion/seal

Gryn Jabar
They'r seal people, duh.

Se7in
They're primitive. They have a language and make noises I guess as just part of their cultures, kind of like the clicks-and-pops language of Mbutu Pygmies.

Tangible God
I don't think it was ever stated they were actually humans, but some sort of humanoid very much like us with a proper dialect. It was only after the Rakata Glassified Tatooine and the People hid in the caves for millenia that they adopted robes to protect from the sun and developed their language.

Darth_Janus
Here's one uncloaked for you guys...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Here's one uncloaked for you guys... I always thought Johnny Cash looked funny.

Revan X
what if they looked like this they hide because there to ugly.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Revan X
what if they looked like this they hide because there to ugly. Who's that, Chris Rock?

Revan X
no his name is Sloth.

Tangible God
no his name is Sloth. I take it you're an uptight Paki. No sense of humour and unable to decipher a joke.

Captain REX
Revan X, I'm trying sooo hard to remember what that's from...

Tangible God
He looks kinda like that guy in the Cantina in ANH, or his brother at least.

Captain REX
Haha, yeah. I think it was from a comedy or some other action thing...

Tangible God
He does look really familiar though, I know I've seen him before. i think he was that guy in Full House. Whatshisname? John Stamos?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Revan X
he is from the old movie called goonies back in 1985 and i do have a since of humor it just wasn't funny to laugh over.

Captain REX
Dammit, I knew it! I need to go watch the Goonies again...

Tiberius
I think in some republic issue you can see their face. Well it was Anakin having a dream about Tuskens and then you see this strange defotmed alien face. I think it's the head of a tusken under his rags.

Revan X
really what part?

Tangible God
he is from the old movie called goonies back in 1985 and i do have a since of humor it just wasn't funny to laugh over. I wasn't asking you to laugh, but I did think that you wouldn't make a fool of your intelligence. whistle

Tiberius
really what part? It's in Clone Wars Volume 5 I THINK.

Captain REX
Someone hunt that down, quick! eek!

Tiberius
I have the separate issue lying somewhere. i think it's republic 60

Tiberius
It's republic 62 i checked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.