ultimate Colossus VS. the U.S army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
what will it take to put ultimate colossus down.and what damage will he do to the U.S army before he is put down.they can use anything except for atomic weapons....he is attacking the U.S army because they destroyed his farm in russia....

bardock
all of them? they would kill him bad

colossus17
Originally posted by bardock
all of them? they would kill him bad

yes........they would .but what damage......would he casue.....and + the guy survived a mini nuclear bomb...his durability is way up there

Tha C-Master
He'd kill a few people in tanks, plow his way through a weapons system, he should do rather impressive.

johnv89
He would wipe out the army, but he is dead when they send in the marines!

wannabe
Without a full nuke...how the hell is the US military supposed to harm Colossus???
Last time they started a war, they didn't have energy weapons or power suppressors AND did very badly...against normal humans.

illadelph12
Colossus has no oil, it's a non-fight. He wins by default.

Go X-Men!!

8bitChris
If it were the Ultimate Universe's army S.H.I.E.L.D. would step in and mop the floor with Colossus.

Juntai
They would deploy the The Ultimates. Game over.
Cap wins with a sidekick and a shieldrush.

colossus17
u fools i am talking about current U.S army....not comic U.S army

Xplosive
I don't see army stoping him.

Juntai
Oh... then they send in UFO's and it's over quick. Then the men in black for cleanup.

wannabe
Originally posted by colossus17
Without a full nuke...how the hell is the US military supposed to harm Colossus???
Last time they started a war, they didn't have energy weapons or power suppressors AND did very badly...against normal humans.

colossus17
Originally posted by wannabe

umm well u know he is not juggernaut.......ultimate colossus is pretty durable.....but he can still be harmed.dont u think missiles from F-16's and rockets would do harm?

wannabe
umm well u know he is not juggernaut.......ultimate colossus is pretty durable.....but he can still be harmed.dont u think missiles from F-16's and rockets would do harm?
This man stopped a train at full speed without efford!
Do you know how much energy is behind such a train?
A missle from a F-16 is not QUARTER as potent...ask your physics teacher!!!

colossus17
This man stopped a train at full speed without efford!
Do you know how much energy is behind such a train?
A missle from a F-16 is not QUARTER as potent...ask your physics teacher!!!

u fool....there is a big difference in the force distribution between a train and a missle impact........so u r saying nothing could stop him?

yahman
As he lifted that Submarine he has the strength of at least 100 , 000 army soldiers. The amount of Force given by a train travelling at full speed is truly immense. A megaton nuke packs a force of about 15 tons per square inch around Ground Zero. I estimate that a speeding train can duplicate this force, and he handled this with ease.

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
As he lifted that Submarine he has the strength of at least 100 , 000 army soldiers. The amount of Force given by a train travelling at full speed is truly immense. A megaton nuke packs a force of about 15 tons per square inch around Ground Zero. I estimate that a speeding train can duplicate this force, and he handled this with ease.

do u guys think ultimate thing could have done it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
do u guys think ultimate thing could have done it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although each one of his hands gives out a force of 7 tons per square inch, and he's jewish. smile

wannabe
u fool....
Oh...it was not at all my intention to be rude...sorry if you got the impression!
Lets get back to politeness...ok?!
there is a big difference in the force distribution between a train and a missle impact........so u r saying nothing could stop him?
1)I know that...and it's working in FAVOUR of my argument.
2)Nothing conventional would be able to stop him...yes!
Btw...that's why they use power inhibitors, energy weapons and other fictional technology to deal with superbeings in the comics.

colossus17
No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although each one of his hands gives out a force of 7 tons per square inch, and he's jewish. smile

lol indeed thing is jewish.....superman is also jewish

yahman
lol indeed thing is jewish.....superman is also jewish

eek!

Really ???????????/ big grin cool

Metalmanx
There is absolutely nothing the US Army has that can take Colosuss down. He would rule the country if he wanted to.

colossus17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
There is absolutely nothing the US Army has that can take Colosuss down. He would rule the country if he wanted to.

big grin yes

Draco69
Oh please.

Nukes.
Acids.
Etc.

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh please.

Nukes.
Acids.
Etc.

Yes think of all those weapons that use Acid ???????? confused

I was thinking more on the lines of Liquid nitrogen or Molten Steel. But don't tell C.... I heard he's friends with J.P. sad

Draco69

I was thinking more on the lines of Liquid nitrogen or Molten Steel. But don't tell C.... I heard he's friends with J.P. sad

Acid is VERY deadly to metal. Certain types of course.

colossus17

i am his herald u fool!!!!!!!!!!!u will die

illadelph12
Now that I think about it, the US wins.

If Bush shows up in his flight suit and declares the US Army's operations against Colossus have come to an end (even though they really haven't), then declare's victory while calling Colossus an 'insurgent', the US army wins. Then the Army will have to deploy an occupying force in the immediate vacinity of Colossus to enforce curfews and maintain the newly established 'democracy', then draft a constitution and train Colossus to protect himself with substandard weapons and vehicles so they could withdraw from Colossus in 13 years after spending $432+ billion dollars in tax dollars and all the profits from the occupation going to Bush and his close friends financial interests.

Either that or Schwarzenegger cast him in Terminator 4 and ends all hostilities.

yahman
Originally posted by illadelph12
Now that I think about it, the US wins.

If Bush shows up in his flight suit and declares the US Army's operations against Colossus have come to an end (even though they really haven't), then declare's victory while calling Colossus an 'insurgent', the US army wins. Then the Army will have to deploy an occupying force in the immediate vacinity of Colossus to enforce curfews and maintain the newly established 'democracy', then draft a constitution and train Colossus to protect himself with substandard weapons and vehicles so they could withdraw from Colossus in 13 years after spending $432+ billion dollars in tax dollars and all the profits from the occupation going to Bush and his close friends financial interests.

Either that or Schwarzenegger cast him in Terminator 4 and ends all hostilities.

C would you like to comment on the rumours that New Oil wells have been found in your vacinity ? confused (sorry that didn't make sense to me either) sad

colossus17
C would you like to comment on the rumours that New Oil wells have been found in your vacinity ? confused (sorry that didn't make sense to me either) sad

umm.......no one found shit....it wasent oil wells..it was just venom takin a shit.........

Metalmanx
Okay, the thread starter clearly stated no atomic weapons. Last time I checked, nukes are included in that.

Acids. While I can see where you're coming from, I don't think that Colossus would just stand there and take it either. He's a much smarter fighter than that, and has grown to become a pretty decent tactician. I think he could figure out a way to avoid and acid.

And neither liquid nitrogen or molten steel are extreme enough to the point to damage Colossus at all. Molten steel only reaches the temperature of 2912 degrees Fahrenheit (Colossus's melting point=12,000 degrees F) and liquid nitrogen is nowhere near the low temperature needed to freeze Colossus.

I seriously don't see the US army standing a chance in this fight at all.

yahman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay, the thread starter clearly stated no atomic weapons. Last time I checked, nukes are included in that.

Acids. While I can see where you're coming from, I don't think that Colossus would just stand there and take it either. He's a much smarter fighter than that, and has grown to become a pretty decent tactician. I think he could figure out a way to avoid and acid.

And neither liquid nitrogen or molten steel are extreme enough to the point to damage Colossus at all. Molten steel only reaches the temperature of 2912 degrees Fahrenheit (Colossus's melting point=12,000 degrees F) and liquid nitrogen is nowhere near the low temperature needed to freeze Colossus.

I seriously don't see the US army standing a chance in this fight at all.

They could trick him into a nuclear bunker with some really hot Russian ass, Im thinking someone like Abramovic. Lock him in and then proceed to play Cold Play on a continous loop at full volume. He wouldn't be allowed out untill he agreed to strap himself to a rocket into space. This is the only way they are going to win. smile

wannabe
They could trick him into a nuclear bunker with some really hot Russian ass, Im thinking someone like Abramovic. Lock him in and then proceed to play Cold Play on a continous loop at full volume. He wouldn't be allowed out untill he agreed to strap himself to a rocket into space. This is the only way they are going to win. smile
Who is this Abramovic guy??? confused

yahman
Who is this Abramovic guy??? confused

U Live in Germany and yet you don't follow Football ? confused

I know the Bundesliga (or however u spell it) and the National team aren't quite what they used to be, but your getting the World Cup in the Summer. And you have Klinsmann, what more do you need.

King KAM
The army deplos a sniper who shoots his eyes out, those can still be pierced right?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King KAM
The army deplos a sniper who shoots his eyes out, those can still be pierced right?
No they can't. They're made of rage.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No they can't. They're made of rage.

then the army still wins, 90MM bullets may not hirt him to much at first, but 10000000000 of them at a fully automatic rate will start to get to him.

xmarksthespot
90mm bullets cannot pierce pure rage!

King KAM
90mm bullets cannot pierce pure rage!

pooh,i give up....sad

colossus17
pooh,i give up....sad

u better

K3VIL
A tactical nuclear bomb from Hawkeyes' arrow knocked Colossus unconscious.
A real nuclear strike will kill him or seriously damage him.

colossus17
Originally posted by K3VIL
A tactical nuclear bomb from Hawkeyes' arrow knocked Colossus unconscious.
A real nuclear strike will kill him or seriously damage him.

read the first post....i said no nuclear weapons

K3VIL
read the first post....i said no nuclear weapons
Ok, they will drop on him thousands gallons of liquid metal after hitting him no stop with ICBM missiles with high potential, filling the crater with the metal, then cover it with liquid nitrogen.
Bye Bye Colossus

colossus17
Ok, they will drop on him thousands gallons of liquid metal after hitting him no stop with ICBM missiles with high potential, filling the crater with the metal, then cover it with liquid nitrogen.
Bye Bye Colossus

yes but he is not just going to stand there....and he will break through even if it takes him time

K3VIL
yes but he is not just going to stand there....and he will break through even if it takes him time
He'll be knocked out from the hundreds of ICBM explosions or stunned anyway, plus liquid nitrogen and metal aren't friends, Terminator 2 anyone?

colossus17
He'll be knocked out from the hundreds of ICBM explosions or stunned anyway, plus liquid nitrogen and metal aren't friends, Terminator 2 anyone?

he is not made of regular metal....in the sense that you think off...how do u think he goes to armored form.....u think its in his body..he draws it from an other dimensional source like hulk..who knows what properties it has.....

colossus17
ninja

wannabe
U Live in Germany and yet you don't follow Football ? confused

I know the Bundesliga (or however u spell it) and the National team aren't quite what they used to be, but your getting the World Cup in the Summer. And you have Klinsmann, what more do you need.
Watching other people doing ANY sports is certainly one of the most boring "activities" i can imagine...and that includes soccer!!!

colossus17
Watching other people doing ANY sports is certainly one of the most boring "activities" i can imagine...and that includes soccer!!!

dam i would bitchslap you....i am made of rage. RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go to the gym u fat creature

Tha C-Master
No they can't. They're made of rage. poor x is on the dark side now...

yahman
dam i would bitchslap you....i am made of rage. RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go to the gym u fat creature

I liken yor Chocolate ...mister Vonker.

King KAM
I liken yor Chocolate ...mister Vonker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yahman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That better not be sarcasm ? Or youre in trouble Smurf Boy !!!!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
the yahman has spoken!!!!

Creshosk
He'll be knocked out from the hundreds of ICBM explosions or stunned anyway, plus liquid nitrogen and metal aren't friends, Terminator 2 anyone? You can also reference to in the comics when Pyro and Avalanche took him out with some liquid nitrogen. . .

xmarksthespot
That was before Colossus transformed into organic rage.

Tha C-Master
That was before Colossus transformed into organic rage. Will we ever have you back? stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud No - I'm too far gone. Everything characters say and do is to be taken as truth. Colossus is made of organic rage. Storm shoots sun lasers from her chest like a fembot. Wolverine can cut through anything - space, time, reality as we know it.

colossus17
laughing out loud No - I'm too far gone. Everything characters say and do is to be taken as truth. Colossus is made of organic rage. Storm shoots sun lasers from her chest like a fembot. Wolverine can cut through anything - space, time, reality as we know it.

lol you are like a mini version of me.....i am proud stick out tongue

King KAM

dont forget other adamantium, he can cut through that too.

colossus17
ninja

King KAM
ninja
yes col, he can cut through ninjas too

colossus17
yes col, he can cut through ninjas too

i am not a ninja.......i am the pure manifestation of RAGE!!!!!!

Creshosk
ninja http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/ninja.gif

Tha C-Master
I noticed cresh's avatar was staring at me, I thought it was a figment of my imagination at first...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I noticed cresh's avatar was staring at me, I thought it was a figment of my imagination at first... evil face

Tha C-Master
That's so ****ing wierd, I'm off to sleep...

wannabe
Watching other people doing ANY sports is certainly one of the most boring "activities" i can imagine...and that includes soccer!!! dam i would bitchslap you....i am made of rage. RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go to the gym u fat creature
smileJust in case you didn't notice...I said WATCHING other people doing any sports, not doing it myself, bores me!!! (Actually i'm quite athletic...not that it's relevant here.)
And i'm made of supreme serenity. SERENITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go take some English lessons u illiterate creature wink

xmarksthespot
Organic serenity can't defeat organic rage. Organic serenity is only a 4 in durability, organic rage is a 7.

wannabe
Organic serenity can't defeat organic rage. Organic serenity is only a 4 in durability, organic rage is a 7.
HA...you're right...but i'm made of SUPREME organic serenity, which adds an additional 3 to my durability and so gives me a good chance to stand my ground yes stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
HA...you're right...but i'm made of SUPREME organic serenity, which adds an additional 3 to my durability and so gives me a good chance to stand my ground yes stick out tongue
Now you're just making things up...

wannabe
Now you're just making things up...
GARNICHT!!!
NOOO...YOU're making things up...damn!!! miffed

laughing

grey fox
I am made of anti-fanboy , therefore i beat x's argument with just a touch.

xmarksthespot
Ah, grey fox. My arch-nemesis. Organic anti-fanboy is a powerful substance indeed - but it's only as strong as the wielder. You're not adept enough to take on my organic BS.

wannabe
Originally posted by grey fox
I am made of anti-fanboy , therefore i beat x's argument with just a touch.
:whistlestick out tonguehewww...organic anti-fanboy, that's pretty mighty stuff!
x, i suggest you better prepare yourself!!! confused

colossus17
u bitches are destroying my thread.......

xmarksthespot
u bitches are destroying my thread....... laughing out loud
K in seriousness, I don't think there's anything they can do to stop Colossus.

colossus17
exactly.....

Inspectah Deck

Then Colossus win automatically

wannabe
laughing out loud
K in seriousness, I don't think there's anything they can do to stop Colossus.
That was my saying the whole time!!! the rest was...fun. big grin

colossus17
nothing stops pure rage

wannabe
nothing stops pure rage
AAAMEEEN!

King KAM
nothing stops pure rage
what if i gave you 5 bucks?

colossus17
what if i gave you 5 bucks?

i am jewish u will need to give me atleast 100$....just to think about it

King KAM
i am jewish u will need to give me atleast 100$....just to think about it
can you help me with my taxes?

colossus17
can you help me with my taxes?

i am a soldier.......

xmarksthespot
I thought you were training to be a psychologist.

colossus17
I thought you were training to be a psychologist.

yes but i was in the army.in israel....and i will be a psychologist in 2 years.......

armandovalles
he beats the shit out of the first hundred tanks with ease so everyone else gets scared cuz they realize they have no chance and run away. lol

the army only has 2 chances:

1) drop a nuke on him, that would put him down.

2) get a ****ing huge magnet.

jplatinum
UC

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
UC

indeed master......the only thing the U.S army could do....is well basically recruit you.....u would kill colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.