fully fed galactus & the keeper vs. 3 average celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
DEBATE!

colossus17
fully powered galactus is said to be equal to atlease 2 celestials

KillAll
fully powered galactus cant touch even one celestial wink everything in continuity says so... when comparing the 2. even marvel said that the celestial constitutes the next order of power in the universe...

colossus17
Originally posted by KillAll
fully powered galactus cant touch even one celestial wink everything in continuity says so... when comparing the 2. even marvel said that the celestial constitutes the next order of power in the universe...

no they dont......what are u talking about galactus is basically part abstract part physical....the celestials are physical beings......it is said that regular powered galactus is equal to an average celestial....

KillAll
who says??? lol, marvel has written a news letter about the celestials and said they constitute the next level of power in the marvel universe, above galactus.

everything in marvel 616 says that the celestials are more powerful. a single celestial does things with mere gestures of thier HAND that galactus couldnt do period... you are wrong, dead wrong.

colossus17
who says??? lol, marvel has written a news letter about the celestials and said they constitute the next level of power in the marvel universe, above galactus.

everything in marvel 616 says that the celestials are more powerful. a single celestial does things with mere gestures of thier HAND that galactus couldnt do period... you are wrong, dead wrong.

i am never wrong

KillAll
sure you are... i've even posted the news letter on THIS forum serveral times proving you wrong.

marvel says that a celestial is more powerful. AND thats not just marvel talking, everything in mainstream reality has SHOWN that the celestials are more powerful. not just a little bit either. leaps and bounds more powerful.

colossus17
sure you are... i've even posted the news letter on THIS forum serveral times proving you wrong.

marvel says that a celestial is more powerful. AND thats not just marvel talking, everything in mainstream reality has SHOWN that the celestials are more powerful. not just a little bit either. leaps and bounds more powerful.

fully powered galactus is more powerful then an average celestial

leonidas
keeper was demolished by a hungry, angry galactus. he'd be inconsequential in this fight. i actually agree in principle with what killall says - i don't think g has ever been shown at his 'peak', and based solely on feats, the celestials (who can destroy/create universes) have definitely shown themselves to be more powerful than g. but celestials vary in power, and many believe that full powered g could defeat the celestials (see earth x)

hypothetically speaking then, i suppose there's a SMALL chance g could take 3, depending on who they are. practically speaking, it's hard to believe that considering who has defeated g in the past.

Maestro
Keeper is only skyfather level, he's pretty much a non-factor in this fight. This leaves Galactus vs 3 celestials, thats a pretty big feat to do, even for a fully fed galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.