The first Solid Snake Terminator and Sam Fisher vs Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
All have there own weapons full health and they are on opposites side of the Amazon Rain Forest and the team is hunting for Halo but he knows their hunting him.

darth-yoda
i think you mean master chief if so then mc will pull this off all i can imagian is the terminator rampaging threw the jungle attracting MC attention while snake and sam fisher are working toghether sneaking MC destoyes the terminator with ease and sams weapons would hurt him so after a short fight sam is dead then its MC and snake snake will fall to MC after a short fight also a few plasma shots and snake is dead or if plasma weapons arnt in th ejungle cant see why they would be the a pistol battle rifle combo would make short work of snake

Zen2nd
And besides the fact that Master Chief is green and could just stand back and be walked past.

Hit_and_Miss
hmmm... I would give it to MC 8/10 times. the 2 times is when they get lucky....

golem370
Yeah but remember Terminator in the second movie says I see everything when he is driving the police car.

Hit_and_Miss
lol everything thats right infront of him.....

darth-yoda
yeah terminator is has no chance here neither do sam and snake

golem370
I not saying he not going to lose but he has better sense then Sam and Snake he is Stronger able to see better and more durable then them.

Grabthar
I don't get why people can't see master chief being owned by Sam/Solid
do you think they'd go for a straight fight?

Fact is, the two of them could make 1 nice trap... They would be able to control the environment, and they would choose the point of engagement. I am not saying its a foregone conclusion, MC could still win.

I recon Terminator vs MC could go either way, unless MC had plasma weaponry.............

golem370
It's because he so Advanced in Fighting and weapons

K1ll3r
MC wins cause Sam Fisher and Solid Snake dies in a couple of shots from a battle rifle. then terminator is annihilated by the plasma rifle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.