who will the street tourney?(predictions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
I just want to see your predictions on who will win.

colossus17
why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers for......?

Scoobless
it's hard to predict when all the selections are yet to be made

Nataku8188
and with the lack of knowledge of who's got what amalgams

zachrivard
i will win this tourney wink

Scoobless
nuh uh

jplatinum
The post doesn't specifie whether or not you have knowledge of the picks.
It says who will win, your predictions.
And do be honest people.
You can make a blind guess as long as its honest, not I'm gonna win cause I'm gonna win.
Just guess who you think win will.

Oh and this thread is for KMC'ers not participating in the tournament.

yahman
Wait are they still doing the selections ?

Does anime count as a comic, cos i have quite an obscure character wo is pretty hardcore, but has a weapon that will beat all.

DigiMark007
Who will win??

Whoever pays me the most.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by yahman
Wait are they still doing the selections ?

Does anime count as a comic, cos i have quite an obscure character wo is pretty hardcore, but has a weapon that will beat all.

Weapons that beat all probably won't be allowed. And yes, drafts are still going on but we have 16 people signed up and a few alternates, so sign-ups are essentially closed.

yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Weapons that beat all probably won't be allowed. And yes, drafts are still going on but we have 16 people signed up and a few alternates, so sign-ups are essentially closed.

What about Gene Star Wind from Out Law Star.
Martial Arts Skills, Protected by the Ki Lines of the Galactic Leyline, has one of the only Castor Guns in the universe, Is protected by a light shield, and has a ship; The Out Law that can achieve F.T.L speeds.

He's only got human durability, and is not exactly the fastest in world, but the Castor will take out most. smile

DigiMark007
Uh, not a clue who you're talking about. Participants are welcome to steal the idea for one of their picks, though, if they think he's within the limits. He wouldn't get his ship though.

stormfront13
who do you think has what character

DigiMark007
Well I think that...hehe.

By the way SF, your new opponent is 8BitChris. I'll make a formal announcement at some point in the draft thread. But Piedmon didn't respond to PM's and he hadn't drafted, so 8BC is our newest member.

As for the favorite (I made a thread like this for the last tourney) you have to look at the experience mostly, even though there'll be some upsets. LP, Scoob, Khell, etc. all have a reputation for doing well in these things...and anyone from the last tourney has a slight edge with just knowing what to expect. That said, a lot is the amalgams themselves, so there will be upsets.

But as most of our members are in high school (apologies to the older members) think about class elections in high school. It was a popularity contest. Now, I believe that everyone will vote intelligently, and I wouldn't group all high schoolers into this category, but a member's post count being pretty high definitely won't hurt their chances. Neither will it hurt you if you're JP...but hopefully his fanboys stay away from voting in his match(es).

I'd say more, since I am already formulating 'favorites' based upon picks and match-ups, but that would be giving away too much. Suffice it to say there will be more than a few really good amalgams in the tourney. There will be some solid contenders losing in the 1st round because the vast majority of the participants are taking the tourney seriously and being smart about their picks.

-DM

jplatinum
The show used to come on toonami back in 2002.
It came on the anime block.
It was a guy with short red hair, he was skinny, and had was a pretty bad dude to be a human.

jplatinum
Oh and another idea.
I know not to post my pick, but I got someone for anybody who still needs one more person for their team.
How about:

Heatguy j or his partner, the little guy with the enhanced speed,reflexes,agility, and fighting skill.

"Heatguy J" is the big android that fought crime.
It used to come MTV back in 2003 and part of 2004.

Just throwing some ideas out there fr anyone who might still need one more fighter for their team.

Peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.