Link versus Bomberman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Bahh, me and this biautch I hate have our own favorite game characters. She's an avid fan of Link, (Who's CLEARLY a neo-nazi have you ever played the games. He even has a swastika on his map for crying outloud! stick out tongue ) versus Bomberman, an Islamic terrorist. (The turban was a dead giveaway..)

So, who wins???

Dizzle
Obviuosly our neo-Nazi friend. Bombs, yet so much more. Plus he moves diagonally quite well. (yes, I realize there are 3D Bomberman games involving diagonal movement)

Seriously though, from as objective a standpoint as I can get to, Link has a goodly number of advantages... Range via his arrows, magic, shielding, and quicker close range capabilities. Bomberman has... bombs. And Pommy.

Blue Dragon
A bomb is pulled out by Bomberman, Link shoots an arrow at it...uh oh.... stick out tongue BANG! Or boomerang, hookshot. Anything else?

shaber
Spray Bomberman with some water, in pre N64 versions it was unnaccountably lethal.

snake_eyes616
I'd take a Neo-Nazi over a bomb wielding terrorist anyday, lol stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.