Goku vs Lord Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Super Sain vs God of Thunder

darth-yoda
goku can move afte than raiden id say that the energy goku fires is far more effective that lightning and goku has more fighting skills by far raiden stands a very little chance IMO big grin big grin big grin: big grin

golem370
Lord Raiden is immortal right? If so how could Goku have more fighting experence.

Spelljammer
Let's assume end of Frieza saga cause as I said, to me everything else is fanfic..

Rayden would probably be stronger then the kais but not by much. (He's badass but the gods are all about the same power level..) That puts him somewhere in the faccinity of 700,000?

In non-super form Goku would have a hard time, he'd have to use KO-Kan and may well lose this fight. This is assuming however he cannot control the transformation. If he can. Then well Kakarot.. FINISH HIM! laughing out loud

dvampire
Goku with ease. He has shown more feats than any of the MK characters. Raiden still have trouble beating people like Kang and Scorpion both who hasn't shown feats comparable to Goku. Goku wins.

darth-yoda
yes goku or anyother dbz character has far more power than any mortal kombatant lui kang would pobs get beat by piccolo

DarkC
Goku. This match is too rigged.

badacyborg
i agree

Sam Z
Raiden.

Blue_Hefner
Never heard of this "Super Sain" but Goku has the one.

espiemerl
Reported.

espiemerl
mad mad :madbig grinon't make topics like this again mad mad mad

espiemerl
whoa, a mistake, a smile face saying mad, and on't

Violent2Dope
Goku would annihilate this b*tch.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
mad mad :madbig grinon't make topics like this again mad mad mad

What is up with you reviving year old threads?

espiemerl
I thought I was on the first page, sorry, my bad

Venomous Yoshi
Goku didn't originate on a video game.

Therefore, this thread needs to be closed.

ThoraxeRMG
Goku destroys Raiden.

chickenlover98
char dont have to originate from a VG. neways raiden dies a horrible death after having the very continent he's on getting the shit blown out of it. or goku it' him to a diff planet. take ur pick

Sol Valentine
Yes they do have to originate from here.

Read the rules.

Lana
Originally posted by chickenlover98
char dont have to originate from a VG. neways raiden dies a horrible death after having the very continent he's on getting the shit blown out of it. or goku it' him to a diff planet. take ur pick

Yes, all characters here do need to originate in a game.

And don't bump up old threads for no reason, espiemerl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.