like a million years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tangible God
Does anyone know how long Coruscant's been inhabited?

Captain REX
Pretty damned long time...

I'll go hunt it down for you.

Tangible God
thank you, i have dial-up.

Captain REX
Found it.

First mention of Coruscant being inhabited were the Taungs, an ancient people native to Coruscant that took control 200,000 before the Battle of Yavin, wiping out the Zhell, another native people. The planet is covered with mountains and green valleys and so on...

...but somewhere between that time and 100,000 before the Battle of Yavin, the Galactic Republic chose Coruscant as their capitol world. The Taungs and Zhell are considered extinct, but most likely live in the depths of the cityscape that now covers the planet, though you can still see the floor of the city down below. The only thing left uncovered was a mountain in Monument Plaza.

Tangible God
But I thought the Republic was only about 19 000 years old by the rise of the Empire?

Captain REX
It was more like 25,000, but I'm guessing it was a different form of the Galactic Republic. A lot smaller. Also, 95,000 before the Battle of Yavin was the last time that the floor of Coruscant saw the light of day.

Tangible God
I think i remember reading something like that, years ago.

I really think the Old Republic is alot older than what KOTOR made it out to be. Plus, did those alien races look humanoid, or what?

Captain REX
I think so. The Taungs had pinkish skin and reddish eyes, kind of Chiss-like.

Tangible God
Maybe the descendants of the Chiss? Who kick ass by the way.

I wonder what the Zhell look like.

Captain REX
Not a clue. Humanoid, not doubt.

Tangible God
Oh well

Darth_Janus
They probably resemble some of the undesirables who are often seen lurking in the lower parts of the city, feasting on corpses.

Captain REX
Most likely...

Vader has fun killing those in his spare time. big grin

Tangible God
Originally posted by Captain REX
Most likely...

Vader has fun killing those in his spare time. big grin And after he does that, he lives with them, learns their way and their language, and in time, breeds with their women.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
They probably resemble some of the undesirables who are often seen lurking in the lower parts of the city, feasting on corpses.

If you play The Phantom Menace for CPU you can journy down to the Coursant Undercity as Captain Panaka.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lord Janus

Nar Shaddaa comes to mind.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
If you play The Phantom Menace for CPU you can journy down to the Coursant Undercity as Captain Panaka. I played that game, couldn't even get into the gates of Theed.

Plus the shitty graphics didn't help.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Tangible God
I played that game, couldn't even get into the gates of Theed.

Plus the shitty graphics didn't help.

Well...sure the graphics sucked and the game sucked...and well your absoluly right...that game sucked used dick that has been prossessed into spam. Although the lightsaber duel with Maul was pretty fun...although his Force lightning was a real pain to deal with.

Tangible God
It was way off from the movie.

Which also sucked ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.