What is the best Star Wars film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Master Kai
I suppose this has been done before, but it will be good to do an up to date one now with the release of Episode II.
Which is the best star wars film in your opinion? Put up a vote!

Dexx
wll...actually, there is an almost identical one :Rank ep. 2 (or somethin'), but still.....ep. 2, the best, it is

Ushgarak
Ok, the problem with saying favourites is that A New Hope gets VERY short-changed. Because vety few people have ANH as their favourite film, but it nearly always comes second or third. A favourite poll makes it look like the least popular!

yerssot
wasn't that RotJ, Ush?

Emperor Helmet
ROTJ should be last on everyone's list.

King Jedi
AOTC with 6 votes. cool

Ushgarak
No, yerss, because weird as it may seem, ROTJ appears more as people's favourite than ANH does.

If you RANK the films, ANH scores very well, but if you just pick favourites it does terribly.

yerssot
FM has it as favorite

Emperor Helmet
laughing out loud

Emperor Helmet
laughing out loud

queeq
But then ESB is still the best.

LanceWindu
That's what I say.

Mujaffa
i'll have to see aotc before i make up my mind...

queeq
Good job!

mah
there is nothing wrong with having ROTJ as ones favourite. it's not my favourite, but it's still damn good. the quality-lines just keep on coming when luke is with sidious and vader.

queeq
It's the intensity of the ROTJ drama that makes me rank it just above AOTC.

Corran
ESB - The introduction on the Great Yoda, Bigger/more interesting part for Vader - I am your father Luke.

What a classic.

Emperor Helmet
I'm sure both of those things will be in ANH for the DVD's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.