You be Dr. Frankenstein.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Use the following "uglies", and pick any 3 to create your own monster. He must be able to take out Thor, SS, and Superman....1 on 3, if possible. eek!

Tell me what color your Frankenstein monster would be, and which talents from the respective "uglies" you've chosen would be used to take down the goody-goody team. Does he have cape? What color are his boots? Etc, etc. stick out tongue

Good Luck.

Darkseid
Doomsday
Juggernaut
Thanos
Gladiator
Abomination
Thing
The Incredible Hulk
Onslaught
Apocalypse

Juntai
Darkseid got in Thor and SS's ass in Marvel/DC so I gotta go with him....
Darksied and Hulk
and Glad for flight and speed.
lol.

newjak86
I'll go Darksied Juggernaut and Gladiator
Darksied for the power level Juggernaut for the body and his mystic enchantment which allows him to grow stronger.
Gladiator just for versatility.

BobbyD
Juntai, do you think your "ugly" creation can take out the goody-goodies?

BobbyD
How about your newly created monster, Newjack? Do you think it stands a chance against the goody-goodies?

Spelljammer
Onslaught, Doomsday, and Thanos.

AKA: Unicron. stick out tongue

newjak86
Originally posted by BobbyD
How about your newly created monster, Newjack? Do you think it stands a chance against the goody-goodies? Very much so Darksied drawing the Omega Effect along with the power boost from Juggernaut would make that a monsterous combo add in the fact that Darksied is always very confident then Gladiators powers on full go as well as being boosted by the enchantment of Cain Marko.

golem370
Thanos body powers with Juggernauts Gem and Kurses Strength

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid
Juggernaut
Onslaught

The power to remove beings from existence along with physical invulnerability and incredible mental energy w/p reality powers?

This would be on bad mofo.

jplatinum
Darkseid
Doomsday
Juggernaut
Thanos
Gladiator
Abomination
Thing
The Incredible Hulk
Onslaught
Apocalypse

hulk,onslaught,and juggernaut.

His name is Demolisher.
He has an all black suit with onlsaught's cape, Hulk's haircut, and cain's face.
He wears a pair of black shades and he has the cytorak bands on over his black sleeves.
He has onslaught's telepathic/telekenetic abilities, hulk's strength and ability to get limitless strength, and juggernaut invulnerability.

"I have created a monster. Hu Hu Ha Ha Ha Ha."
"He is the ultimate."

BobbyD
Love it, jplatinum. Is your monster capable of withstanding the power cosmic, a godforce blast, and anything that Supes can dish out all at once?

Solidus Snake
darkseid, thanos, onslaught

unbeatable

BobbyD
Solidus, even against the perfect tandem of Supes, SS and Thor?

jplatinum
Yeah unless he is fighting supes prime and is wvae out of existence, but then again he has onslaughts powers so he could probably counter that or pre-empt the strike.
So yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.