Superboy and Supergirl vs Rogue and Vision and WonderMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
An X-Man and 2 Avengers vs Superboy and Supergirl

roughrider
Rogue just has to touch one of them to take them out of the game, preferably Supergirl in a girl-girl kiss. wink
Then it's gang-up time on the little punk!

Superherovandal
It would be doubtful that Rogue could get through bio aura. Go Supers.

Avalonofthewind
Which supergirl?
Matrix or current?

Sentry
Wonder Man would crush Super Boy, but isn't Supergirl stronger than current Supes?

jacobo0o
wat if rogue touches vision and take his power and then while
wonderman is fighting superman she sneaks up and touches superman
and then beat up supergirl

King KAM
Wonderman would get his wonder ass kicked.

Draco69
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wat if rogue touches vision and take his power and then while
wonderman is fighting superman she sneaks up and touches superman
and then beat up supergirl

How? He's a flippin android.

And skin to skin touch is nullified by the forcefields surrounding the Supers' bodies.

Unfortunately Simon is bogged down with weak teammates. Rogue dies rather quickly. Vision is disassembled (again) by TK.

Wonder Man would have to face the combined might of Supergirl and Superboy.

I can give WM at least the wins since the teenagers are enormously underexperienced.

xmarksthespot
Rogue absorbed Cecilia Reyes through her six inch forcefield if I recall correctly.

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Rogue absorbed Cecilia Reyes through her six inch forcefield if I recall correctly.

From the Neo saga. I believe that was because Cecilia Reyes, under the influence of her power enhancing drug, let her forcefield down in order for Rogue to battle Domina.

Or Claramont's bad writing again.

Scoobless
at full density Vision can take and give a lot of punishment.... but it would give the S-Boy a chance to take him out with TK (if he realises he's an android) i'd think Wonderman could KO Superboy... but probably not SuperGirl.... if Vision and Wonderman could take out Superboy, Rogue could absorb his powers .... then they might get a win.... but it's pretty iffy

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
at full density Vision can take and give a lot of punishment.... but it would give the S-Boy a chance to take him out with TK (if he realises he's an android) i'd think Wonderman could KO Superboy... but probably not SuperGirl.... if Vision and Wonderman could take out Superboy, Rogue could absorb his powers .... then they might get a win.... but it's pretty iffy

Vision can take alot of damage. But's he still an android. While Connor may not be the smartest tool in the shed, he's smart enough to know that Vision is a robot. Even Krypto could figure that out.

Also Rogue absorbing his powers is nil since his aura prevents skin to skin contact. He has to CONSCIOUSLY to let down his shield. Like when he decided to rip off Vin Diesel.

Spelljammer
Now you got Spelljammer thinking about Super Girl and Rogue on a mud planet batteling. SPELLJAMMER CAN'T CHOOSE!

But, everybody wins.. wink

Juntai
Superboy freezes them all in place with TK and Supergirl pummels them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.