Solid Snake vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Snake comics are in the manual of part 3. Plus he isn't powerful.

Ok, the match is in the jungle. they both are put in random places.

Who will win in this fight.
Snake has his radar and weapons to find logan.
Logan has his senses to find Snake

Round 1, the jungle thing I said, and Snake has his weapons and radar.
Round 2 Snake vs Wolverine, and Snake has no Weapons.

Ok Who Wins

Wickerman
I was gonna say "I'll bet my shiny new pink thongs this has already been done" but then i got scared of losing.

But....i'm correct.

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Wickerman
I was gonna say "I'll bet my shiny new pink thongs this has already been done" but then i got scared of losing.

But....i'm correct.

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

~wickerman~

Yeah but, mine has R1 and R2, with scenarios

Wickerman
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yeah but, mine has R1 and R2, with scenarios

Seeing as how there's a thread with the same characters involved, and only the settings differing, you should've posted in the aforementioned thread, saying "Hey, bringing the thread back to life, here's my scenarios for the fight. Waddya think?"

or something along those lines wink

~wickerman~

Cosmo Kramer
Solid Snake wins

TwisterGameX
Seeing as how there's a thread with the same characters involved, and only the settings differing, you should've posted in the aforementioned thread, saying "Hey, bringing the thread back to life, here's my scenarios for the fight. Waddya think?"

or something along those lines wink

~wickerman~

No not really, because if I post scenarios in those thread, people will say, that the person that made the forum didn't say certain things.

Ex

superman vs namor
and I go if namor had kryptonite, then others will say well he doesnt so shut up. Thats when i make

Superman vs Namor with Kriptonite big grin

Wickerman
No not really, because if I post scenarios in those thread, people will say, that the person that made the forum didn't say certain things.

Ex

superman vs namor
and I go if namor had kryptonite, then others will say well he doesnt so shut up. Thats when i make

Superman vs Namor with Kriptonite big grin

It still involves the same characters, albeit with a difference of scenario. If you just say "Namor would win if he had kryptonite" of course you'll get that response. If you say "I have a new scenario for these two characters. Namor is over here, superman is over here, namor had prep time, he now has kryptonite" then your post will be considered by all means the OP and the rest of the thread will go from there.
Making a new thread involves it being a double thread.

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
It still involves the same characters, albeit with a difference of scenario. If you just say "Namor would win if he had kryptonite" of course you'll get that response. If you say "I have a new scenario for these two characters. Namor is over here, superman is over here, namor had prep time, he now has kryptonite" then your post will be considered by all means the OP and the rest of the thread will go from there.
Making a new thread involves it being a double thread.

~wickerman~

True but if I make a different scenario this is what is going to happen.
1. It will be offtopic on what the maker of the thread wants and will get mad,
2. 3 pages later new people won't even see My scenario.

I understand what you are saying though so I guess.

Closing...

Wickerman
True but if I make a different scenario this is what is going to happen.
1. It will be offtopic on what the maker of the thread wants and will get mad,
2. 3 pages later new people won't even see My scenario.

I understand what you are saying though so I guess.

Closing...

Been here for a while now.....and i don't usually see that reaction when someone digs up a thread and posts new scenarios confused Sometimes they're even comendeered for not making new threads.

~wickerman~

Creshosk

Ex

superman vs namor

Superman vs Namor with Kriptonite big grin This is true, and this is why variation threads are allowed.

Because if you want to see something different, a variation, you are told to make a thread with those characteristics. . . which is why there were so many X-Men vs FF threads reacently. . .

Been here for a while now.....and i don't usually see that reaction when someone digs up a thread and posts new scenarios confused Sometimes they're even comendeered for not making new threads.

~wickerman~ I've never seen that though. blink

TwisterGameX
I got to ask. Whats with the pink ?

Creshosk
I got to ask. Whats with the pink ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Sakura/pinkpower000.jpg

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Sakura/pinkpower000.jpg

laughing

Nothing but for a guy, it's kind of, well different.

Paola
use link provided by Wickerman and stop talking about pink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.