Solid Snake Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I couldn't help but do another.

Round 1,
Snake has his weapons and Batman has his Belt.(no Prep)

Round 2,
Snake has no weapons, and Batman has no Belt(gadgets) (No prep)

Who Wins

Wickerman
And i can't help but repeat myself

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEE

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEE THE SEQUEL

already done bub

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Wickerman
And i can't help but repeat myself

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEE

CLICK ME OR DIEEEEEEE THE SEQUEL

already done bub

~wickerman~

I can't help repeat myself too, and say it's different scenarios, and more than 1 round.

Wickerman
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I can't help repeat myself too, and say it's different scenarios, and more than 1 round.

laughing out loud look at the answer i gave in the vs. wolverine thread. Same applies here. If a thread previously existed involving the two characters, then you should post in that one, bringing the new scenarios/rounds into the game.
Not create new threads no

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud look at the answer i gave in the vs. wolverine thread. Same applies here. If a thread previously existed involving the two characters, then you should post in that one, bringing the new scenarios/rounds into the game.
Not create new threads no

~wickerman~

Look at the second answer I gave you in that other thread. Same applies here.

Wickerman
Look at the second answer I gave you in that other thread. Same applies here.

And the same wink

~wickerman~

TwisterGameX
And the same wink

~wickerman~

laughing I will just copy and paste, what I said in the other 1

True but if I make a different scenario this is what is going to happen.
1. It will be offtopic on what the maker of the thread wants and will get mad,
2. 3 pages later new people won't even see My scenario.

I understand what you are saying though so I guess.

Closing...

Wickerman
laughing I will just copy and paste, what I said in the other 1

True but if I make a different scenario this is what is going to happen.
1. It will be offtopic on what the maker of the thread wants and will get mad,
2. 3 pages later new people won't even see My scenario.

I understand what you are saying though so I guess.

Closing...

Well i'm a lazy prick, so i won't copy/paste eyes

~wickerman~

RogerRamjet
i think Batsy is the better hand to hand combattant...

Spelljammer
A more realistic turn of events is this, the goverment is scared that Batman is growing suspciously more brooding then usual, fearing America's health, they send Solid Snake to kill him. He go's to sniper him but security catches him and Batman is no fool, he has gizmos there to leave Snake distorted and confused. After some mad kung-fu he go's to cut the air from entering Snake's windpipe with a well placed death touch, but looks at Snake with his cold brim eyes and says "How would you like to be the new Robin?" either wearing spandex, or death, Snake chooses the former. Batman mellows out again, and all is well in the world.

TwisterGameX
Ha, Snake will never take that kind of shit, from Batman. ROBIN, HA. That was funny though.

braz
hmmm this is a really good matchup, ive actually thought about it before and wondered about who would win...

but..

i hafta give it to batman....he barely edges this one though...so, ok theyre both masters of stealth, thats their main weapon...and fear....and snake has guns so id say he'd take it immediately, but...batmans got all kinds of gadgets and grapnel hooks and wires to hang from the ceiling n move around up high....n plus, i think he has better stealth tactics...and hes physically superior considering the training he went through..and better hand to hand combat wise...way better...and plus hes got a $300,000 survival suit that deflects bullets..and, he can can achieve flight with his cape...so, yea...once again i gotta say bats takes it again laughing

leonheartmm
batman will never defeat snake.

Pointinel
^LOL!

snake would get murked.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pointinel
^LOL!

snake would get murked.

NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS PAL.

Pointinel
Originally posted by leonheartmm
NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS PAL.

why the hell would i dream about snake?

"snake will get murked"

^SORRY, BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH DUDE.

leonheartmm
not really, the things snake has done and the people hes beaten are more than anything batman can handle.

Pointinel
Originally posted by leonheartmm
not really, the things snake has done and the people hes beaten are more than anything batman can handle.

you mean like psycho mantis, ocelot and the boss? the metal gears?

leonheartmm
well forget ocelot{he was a *****} , remember cyborg ninja, vulcan raven, LIQUID SNAKE, the entire genome army etc etc

lifeisaglich
let's see solid snake and all the rest handle one inanimate doomsday clone....

All in ALL BATMAN IS Going to win.....Snake is good......Snake is strong heck he might even be stronger than batman for all I know....but one thing I know for sure he is not winning this fight

Pointinel
^LOL!

after all that you said, in the end you still managed to pull a shocking twist

leonheartmm
well, ur wrong then arent you lifeisaglich

Pointinel
nope

im me... cool

EDIT: case of mistaken identity

lifeisaglich
How I'm I wrong???? because it escapes me

leonheartmm
well you just have to look at the battle record of the two to find out the clear cut winner man.

lifeisaglich
Ok Inanimate Doomsday clones notice the "s" and this is why batman wins...

You know I just understood why people don't really care much about video game characters vs. comic characters....it makes no sence..

I don't have time for this because everything you bring up I will just reffer you to my doomsday clones....nice try though

leonheartmm
what are u talkin about?

King KAM
Im sorry to tell you people, but Solid Snake would beat up Slade, the man DONT LOSE. A cyber ninja that is bullet proof, fast enough to slash bullets in half, fast enough to dodge bullets, and strong enough to lift about 30tons, and Snake beat its ass like it was goin outtastyle, without a sword!.

leonheartmm
Im sorry to tell you people, but Solid Snake would beat up Slade, the man DONT LOSE. A cyber ninja that is bullet proof, fast enough to slash bullets in half, fast enough to dodge bullets, and strong enough to lift about 30tons, and Snake beat its ass like it was goin outtastyle, without a sword!.

ACTUALLY IT WAS OVER 100 TONS, lol, and his sword could slash through just about anything.

long pig
Does Snake get his box and a packet of ketchup to make Bruce think he's dead?

That game was fricken shweet!

Grey Fox ninja was said to only lift 15 tons in the Novel.

braz
Originally posted by King KAM

Bats is a ninja..thats bulletproof..and he doesnt need all that other shyt....cuz..."men fear most what they cannot see." wink

leonheartmm
Originally posted by long pig
Does Snake get his box and a packet of ketchup to make Bruce think he's dead?

That game was fricken shweet!

Grey Fox ninja was said to only lift 15 tons in the Novel.

well i would say that the game is a more accurate representation , wont u? anyway, grey fox was able to lift metal gear rex's foot that was coming down with a lot of speed and force to crush snake, that foot not moving at all, backed up by metal gears own standing weight would weigh more than 100 tons, and ofcourse, here it was comin down at a high speed, and the ninja just lifted it {with a little effort} hes definately over class 100 strength.

TwisterGameX
Snake, Fought a guy in a helicopter with out a vehicle. He fought Cyber Ninja witch if you didnt notice is very fast and strong. How cdan you say oh Batman beat a doomsday clone, (you really think he could beat doomsday) and yet the man gets his ass kicked by the Joker, and Catwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.