Solid Snake Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok, I searched, and didn't see it so I made it.

Round 1 In the Jungle, they both have everything that makes them, that character.

Round 2 Is with no weapons, and just pure H2h Combat.

Who Wins

leonheartmm
this might prove to be more of a challenge for snake, BUT NUTHIN OUR BOY CANT HANDLE, snake will win.

King KAM
^^ Amen to that.because.....

WUTCHYAGUNNADO BROTHER??? WUTCHYAGUNNADO??? WHEN THE SNAKEAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!

snake is the man.

TwisterGameX
Black Panther will be a harder challenge, to Snake than Batman, but Snake is able to pull it off in round one and two.

willRules
In the first round BP will definitely win cos he has his energy dagger and vibranium suit which absorbs the momentum of an object to protect himself, thats how he can jump of of tall buildings and survive...........

Wynndar
is that new X-Men out with the BP cross-over?

who?-kid
Am I dreaming ? Snake is just a soldier with some skills and a cool attitude.

BP is better than Snake in almost every way.

leonheartmm
ur wrong who kid, look at snakes record, and look at bp's.

who?-kid
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ur wrong who kid, look at snakes record, and look at bp's.
I'll say it again: Snake is just a soldier with some skills and a cool attitude.

King KAM
Originally posted by who?-kid
I'll say it again: Snake is just a soldier with some skills and a cool attitude.

nah, Snake is genetically engineered with all dominant traits, hes like DeathStroke, but if you made all of his traits dominant, Snake is better than cap, and cap could find a way to break down BP

the Darkone
Black panther will kill solid snake, Black panther will school him in the art of fighting. Black panther is stronger, smarter, more fighting experience and physical superior than snake.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Black panther will kill solid snake, Black panther will school him in the art of fighting. Black panther is stronger, smarter, more fighting experience and physical superior than snake.
Black panther is stronger, but he has NO WHERE near the experience, or skill, and he is not smarter.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King KAM
Black panther is stronger, What the f**k?but he has NO WHERE near the experience, or skill, and What the f**k? What the f**k?he is not smarter.

Black panther is a professor of physics, he created most of the avengers technology besides tony starks, he develops majority of his country's technology.. T'Challa has been training since he was born, he is a master tracker, master of his family fighting style and can incorporate others fighting style into his own fighting style. He has enhance strength, speed, durability, agility. Black Panther took out the fantastic four by himself, like batman of the JLA he is feared and respected by his fellow avengers. And also he is respected by Dr.Doom whom he even stated he is one the most intelligent people on earth.

Dude start reading some black panther comics.

King KAM
Black panther is a professor of physics, he created most of the avengers technology besides tony starks, he develops majority of his country's technology.. T'Challa has been training since he was born, he is a master tracker, master of his family fighting style and can incorporate others fighting style into his own fighting style. He has enhance strength, speed, durability, agility. Black Panther took out the fantastic four by himself, like batman of the JLA he is feared and respected by his fellow avengers. And also he is respected by Dr.Doom whom he even stated he is one the most intelligent people on earth.

Dude start reading some black panther comics.
Solidsnak is a genetically engineered from the most dominant soldier to EVER live, and he is not only a duplicate but his superior, He has nothing but dominant traits, he has been trained since an EMBRYO to be the ultimate fighting machine, his whole life has been a military world(which is much longer than BPs) he isnt a physics genius but who needs phsyics to fight?, he is a military genius and more of a combatant mastermind than bp, he has beaten a Cyber-ninja which would crush BP, he has destroyed huge nuclear Mechas, he has killed a Vampire who would crush Blade, and has murdered thousands of people, most with his bare hands, He isnt a soldier he IS the soldier, the most dangerous man on earth.

Play MGS for gamecube and get your knowlege on snake right.

the Darkone
Black Panther has defeated FF, iron man, magneto, red skull, captain America, most of the avengers, and taken hits from the savage hulk and walked away unharmed. Black panther is one of two people that has created a weapon that can stop galactus. Please lets don't talk about intelligence here black panther is super genius, developed most of the avengers technology. Blackpanther is batman counter part but more ruthless.
Black Panther fights people that will ***** slap solid snake all day. And I do play metal gear solid, thank you very much smile. Black panther will have solid snake head in his trophy room.

King KAM
Who needs a PHD in SCIENCE TO WIN A FIST FIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!, BP goes down.....all that genius doesnt matter, because he will be to busy getting bashed.

who?-kid
Solid Snake gets killed or hurt by normal soldiers. BP is way beyond Snake or normal soldiers.

And you do realize that BP has MUCH more experience than SS, right ? He is stronger, faster and is a true mastermind (Batman and Doom level, and yes, he also thinks fast with his fists).

SS doesn't stand a chance. Not even a small one. How is he gonna win ? He can't. Don't forget BP has weapons SS can only dream of.

King KAM
Solid Snake gets killed or hurt by normal soldiers. BP is way beyond Snake or normal soldiers.

And you do realize that BP has MUCH more experience than SS, right ? He is stronger, faster and is a true mastermind (Batman and Doom level, and yes, he also thinks fast with his fists).

SS doesn't stand a chance. Not even a small one. How is he gonna win ? He can't. Don't forget BP has weapons SS can only dream of.
Snake is invisible.....

the Darkone
Black panther beat invisible woman, while she was invisible. wink

lifeisaglich
Sure he beat invisible woman....sure he beat invisible woman without seeing her....this does not mean that they cannot smell her sent...or hear her

Snake does not have any dominant traits, it was the other snake Liquid Snake who has all the dominant traits...as this was made explicitly clear at the end of MG Twin Snake.

And those soldiers are not some soldiers... those soldiers that snake fight are all genetically enhanced with heighten senses and everything ...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Sure he beat invisible woman....sure he beat invisible woman without seeing her....this does not mean that they cannot smell her sent...or hear her

Snake does not have any dominant traits, it was the other snake Liquid Snake who has all the dominant traits...as this was made explicitly clear at the end of MG Twin Snake.

And those soldiers are not some soldiers... those soldiers that snake fight are all genetically enhanced with heighten senses and everything ...

ur second part is true but infact the thing about snake not havin the superior traits is wrong, we find out in sons of liberty and snake eaters that solid was infact the one with the superior traits and ocelot was being lied to by the patriots al this time, this was made clearer by the true purpose of S3. and snake has an IQ of 180, black panther hasnt even lived as long as snake who is now in his 40s, he is even beyond the pinacles of human ability, he has beaten guys much better at everything than bp, {btw when exactky did BP beat galactus, magneto, or invisible woman for that matter, was he usin some machine, cause i doubt any1 at that level could get through sue's forcefield, post scans please} and people really need to look at what snake has done in the games to know that infact even physically he is probably superior to cap, let alone black panther{btw, snaked abilty to resist physical, mental, or spiritual injusry is FAR greater than anythin bp has, the man feeds on pain} snake has survived more than bp could ever hope to achieve, snake will kill him, n eat him just cause hes hungry.

leonheartmm
oh n yea, THE ONE THING THAT SNAKE HAS MORE THAN ANY1 IS SPIRIT, n thas whats really behind all the impossible things he does{even though hes cold a lot of the time, but he has a heart of gold, kinda like cap, and in the words of the legendary BOSS" a soldier needs to be strong in body, technique and spirit, and the only thing that you can learn from someone is technique, infact technique does not even matter, its the spirit that does}

Jargon343

Nah, Snake was the one with all the dominant genes. That's why Liquid at the end was going on about how he hated Solid because he (liquid) was always considered garbage his whole life ('I was the run-off of what they used to make you! Do you know what it's like to know that you're nothing but garbage your whole life?')

As to who would win in a fight, I guess it depends on how many rations snake has.

who?-kid
You could have fooled me. I didn't see one thing that made me think: wow, this is more than just your average soldier. A simple gun, a knife, even a spider... everything worked to kill or to scare them.

They weren't too clever either. IF they spotted you, they started firing and called for back-up. Impressive...

EsteemedLeader
Alright, I know that the guys that Snake has schooled may not be to the level of some of the Marvel guys BP has taken on, but stilll...
Snake has taken on:
A telepathic, telekinetic psychopath,
a man that can ricochet bullets 3 ways to sunday,
a giant with an impossibly large chain gun,
a sniper that can remain completely motionless for days,
a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets,
his evil twin,
a gigantic walking nuclear-capable robot deathmachine...

TwisterGameX
I doubt they even, beat the game, or beat anywhere near it. you tell me that Bp could take on Cyber Ninja.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I doubt they even, beat the game, or beat anywhere near it. you tell me that Bp could take on Cyber Ninja.

...Grey Fox would have schooled Snake if he didnt go easy on him

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Question, who do you think is better.

Snake or Snake in 3 witch is a different Snake...sorta

leonheartmm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

ahhh on with the old debate i see{btw, play twin snakes on gamecube, itll prove to u once and for all that frank did NOT go easy on snake at all}

and who kid maybe u should listen to the codec messages more, naomi made it explicitly clear that the genome army was far superior even to the most elite special and dark ops teams, because of their dna manipulation, they were supersoldiers.

who?-kid
and who kid maybe u should listen to the codec messages more, naomi made it explicitly clear that the genome army was far superior even to the most elite special and dark ops teams, because of their dna manipulation, they were supersoldiers.
Don't mention those damn codec messages... I sometimes still dream about those awful things... There you are, sneaking in some high security base, prepared for everything, and all of a sudden, without asking, you got a very lengthy conversation.

Sons of Liberty was the worst. Snake Eater had less annoying messages though - it was the best MGS game for a reason.

Now concerning those so-called supersoldiers => bollocks. I know they were supposed to be enhanced and so, but I can't recall one damned thing they did that a normal soldier couldn't do.

In theory, they were enhanced, true. But when facing them, they got killed pretty easily.

leonheartmm
Don't mention those damn codec messages... I sometimes still dream about those awful things... There you are, sneaking in some high security base, prepared for everything, and all of a sudden, without asking, you got a very lengthy conversation.

Sons of Liberty was the worst. Snake Eater had less annoying messages though - it was the best MGS game for a reason.

Now concerning those so-called supersoldiers => bollocks. I know they were supposed to be enhanced and so, but I can't recall one damned thing they did that a normal soldier couldn't do.

In theory, they were enhanced, true. But when facing them, they got killed pretty easily.

the reason why they got killed pretty easily was BECAUSE THEY WERE UP AGAINST SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

who?-kid
the reason why they got killed pretty easily was BECAUSE THEY WERE UP AGAINST SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm no, because they sucked.

willRules
BP wins this easily. He has beat Iron-man without even meeting him in the fight. Wolverine was fighting Iron-man and Bp elsewhere found a way to shut down the armour, so wolverine beat Iron-man. Who-kid has already mentioned a list of feats, BP will mop the floor with snake. Vibranium armour deflects hits because it absorbs their momentum.........

skizo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

Jargon343

Ever play the game on hardest difficulty, with no radar?

Either way, it doesn't matter how easy it is to beat them in the game. They have to be beatable in the game or else it wouldn't be any fun. I don't think snake actually beat psycho mantis by finding a playstation and switching the controller out of the first player slot and into the second player slot. The point is that in the story he was up against super soldiers.

the Darkone
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Alright, I know that the guys that Snake has schooled may not be to the level of some of the Marvel guys BP has taken on, but stilll...
Snake has taken on:
A telepathic, telekinetic psychopath,
a man that can ricochet bullets 3 ways to sunday,
a giant with an impossibly large chain gun,
a sniper that can remain completely motionless for days,
a cyborg ninja that can deflect bullets,
his evil twin,
a gigantic walking nuclear-capable robot deathmachine...

Black Panther has taken on:

a monarch of atlantis in Namor
a highle intelligent Robot in Ultron
a savage hulk punch came out on harm
a Demon lord in mepshito
a billionare playboy Ironman diableing his armor
and the list goes on

leonheartmm
"a Demon lord in mepshito"

he never beat mephisto jackass, far from it

"a monarch of atlantis in Namor"

this was old namor and onland too i might add, his strength was class

"a savage hulk punch came out on harm"
he was in his vibranium armour, which absorbed the direct blow, that armour wont be much use against CQC

"a highle intelligent Robot in Ultron"
but not quite intelligent as grey fox im afraid, nor as skilled or strong in some physical{not all} departments, n bp didnt really end up beatin the crap outta him or anythin if u know what i mean

"a billionare playboy Ironman diableing his armor"

an armour that was virtually powerless against his vibranium suit , and a n iron man who wasnt tryin to kill him

Namor
"a Demon lord in mepshito"

he never beat mephisto jackass, far from it

Yes, he did actually. Black Panther vol III. Issues #1-5, I believe. It was his first accomplishment in Christopher Priest's run.

No. It wasn't old Namor. It was the more current version of Namor who was still considered in the upper 80/90 strength class. Though he was on land, he showed no sign of fatigue or stress.

This is probably the only half true thing you've said thus far. Yes, Panther was in his armor which lessened Hulk's blows. Was it direct? Not really. But to dismiss vibranium as you did is witless.

Yes, Grey Fox is a deadly calculating weapon but unfortunately he has no ground against Ultron. You're talking about a machine that has given Hulk, Thor and various other SUPER beings trouble. He even had the gall to attack Galactus and survived. And yes, he was defeated by the Black Panther. You should do more research.

And Black Panther wasn't trying to kill Iron Man. Not entirely. But Black Panther still took him down like all the rest. Including the Fantastic Four.

Conclusion; There is only one King of the Jungle and Black Panther takes that title without even so much as a breath. Solid Snake is done. Everything he's faced the Panther has dealt with on higher scales.

Nataku8188
Would someone tell me what Snake will do to hurt BP when he has his armor on?

Someone explain to me how Snake is better than Panther, when Panther is beyond human limits thanks to all his herbs and fun stuff.

Snake is physicaly the same as Captain America. Panther is better than C.A.

Namor
First, I doubt Snake is anywhere near the level of Captain America. In over speed, strength, durability and experience few come close to Mr. Red, White and Blue. Panther being one of those few. I'd put Snake more on the same plateu as Punisher, maybe a touch higher.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Would someone tell me what Snake will do to hurt BP when he has his armor on?

Someone explain to me how Snake is better than Panther, when Panther is beyond human limits thanks to all his herbs and fun stuff.

Snake is physicaly the same as Captain America. Panther is better than C.A.

Cyber ninja, had a suit.....

lifeisaglich
I see

Sure it could have been that Snake was just too superior to those soldiers......AR So you would rather the soldiers turn their backs after they have spotted an intruder and walk away singing (I'm Singing in the rain). So now instead of saying Impressive in a sarcastic manner, you would down right call them stupid with every meaning of the word.

Nataku8188
Cyber ninja, had a suit.....

How does that mean anything? Panther's taken on worse.

leonheartmm
How does that mean anything? Panther's taken on worse.

no he hasnt. and just so that everything is clear he HAS FACED worse opponents, but hasnt come out on top, n also snake has faced worse opponents too, much worse.

Metalmanx
Man, there sure have been some mismatched fights lately.

This is almost as bad as Elektro vs. Wolverine.

Snake stands NO chance again Black Panther. BP can literally run circles around him. And just might, for fun even.

This isn't even a match. BP wipes the floor with him. And then goes back to ruling his country.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Man, there sure have been some mismatched fights lately.

This is almost as bad as Elektro vs. Wolverine.

Snake stands NO chance again Black Panther. BP can literally run circles around him. And just might, for fun even.

This isn't even a match. BP wipes the floor with him. And then goes back to ruling his country.
If BP is so tough than he'll take the suit off, and if he takes the suit off than snake will own that ass.

TwisterGameX
Ok, I searched, and didn't see it so I made it.

Round 1 In the Jungle, they both have everything that makes them, that character.

Round 2 Is with no weapons, and just pure H2h Combat.

Who Wins

Remember I said more than one round. Round 1 and 2, Snake owns Bp's ass.

in 2 the most. Ain't that power suit like a weapon ? Like iron man vs Bp no weapons, doesn't mean iron man has his suit.

King KAM
Remember I said more than one round. Round 1 and 2, Snake owns Bp's ass.

in 2 the most. Ain't that power suit like a weapon ? Like iron man vs Bp no weapons, doesn't mean iron man has his suit.
Exactly and without the suit BP gets hurt, bad....fast.

TwisterGameX
I think Big Boss, could rip BP with the suit.

King KAM
I think Big Boss, could rip BP with the suit.
sadly, solid snake would crush big boss.

TwisterGameX
sadly, solid snake would crush big boss.
Hell no....Not the one in 3, maybe old 10000 year old big Boss. Snake had problems with ocelot, and Big Boss ripped that guys ass, and taught him revolvers.

King KAM
Hell no....Not the one in 3, maybe old 10000 year old big Boss. Snake had problems with ocelot, and Big Boss ripped that guys ass, and taught him revolvers.
I play MGS just like you, so when i say things dont be afriad to trust me. SS is BIGBOSS in his prime x10, think if big boss was, faster,stronger,smarter,more durable, thats SS you know why? because he is genetically engineered to be that way, also SS has done feats that Bigboss cant touch, bigboss has been wounded by bullets before, SS has dodged a bullet from the wolrds best sniper, hit a backflip picked up a sniper rifle and unscoped, shot her in the head. SS is unreal, he is DEATH personified, if you want to lose, you fight snake, BB is the Originator, SS is the perfector.

TwisterGameX
I play MGS just like you, so when i say things dont be afriad to trust me. SS is BIGBOSS in his prime x10, think if big boss was, faster,stronger,smarter,more durable, thats SS you know why? because he is genetically engineered to be that way, also SS has done feats that Bigboss cant touch, bigboss has been wounded by bullets before, SS has dodged a bullet from the wolrds best sniper, hit a backflip picked up a sniper rifle and unscoped, shot her in the head. SS is unreal, he is DEATH personified, if you want to lose, you fight snake, BB is the Originator, SS is the perfector.

You know your stuff!!!
Well CQC, since him and the original Boss made it, should be better than SS in it.

now that I played 3, and played as Big Boss, I really feel the emotion now, and wonder why he does what he does in MGS1 and MGS2. In MGS4 I think hes on the cover the old one and he, got that patch, so it got to be him. I hope, they don't have to kill the man, because I got to attached. I dn witch I like better anymore, SS or Big Boss. Raiden I just hated, and thank god SS is the main character in 4. Well MGS2 was still a very good game but still.

King KAM
SS will never be killed off, because no man is capable of doing it, Snake has already killed BB, and well everyone knows that Raiden is whack, i hope he gets attacked by a rabbid squirrel.

leonheartmm
ur right king kam, if snake were to ever submit to his genetic destiny and become the angel of death he was supposed tp become, then who knows what will become of any1 human, remember snake is ALWAYS holdin back, afraid that he might become the killer he is, and secondly, although that vibranium suit provides great protection against bullets, it can be cut with a sharp knife at a good angle, BP said so himself, also, it wont provide any protection against CQC now will it?

TwisterGameX
SS will never be killed off, because no man is capable of doing it, Snake has already killed BB, and well everyone knows that Raiden is whack, i hope he gets attacked by a rabbid squirrel.

Oh hell no, Big Boss wasn't killed as you see at the end of MGS 2. Big Boss will never get killed by his clone.

King KAM
Actually now that i think about it, SS could beat BP with the suit, is BP doesnt get ANY weapons but the suit, than he loses, because it wont absorb the kenetic energy of grappling moves, and snake will just use his superior Judo and Jiu-Jitsu grappling techniques to defeat BP by breaking his neck, or choking him out.

leonheartmm
Oh hell no, Big Boss wasn't killed as you see at the end of MGS 2. Big Boss will never get killed by his clone.

what do u mean he wasnt killed? solid snake killed him in METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE, burned him with a homemade flamethrower, {btw this was before METAL GEAR SOLID:the twin snakes.

TwisterGameX
what do u mean he wasnt killed? solid snake killed him in METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE, burned him with a homemade flamethrower, {btw this was before METAL GEAR SOLID:the twin snakes.

Did you not, hear him speak to him after the game ended ? I think it was after the credits or before. Plus look at the cover on MGS4.

leonheartmm
which game twistergamex? in mgs2 we only hear snake talk to otacon, in mgs we hear ocelot talk to solidus snake, in mgs3 we hear ocelot talk to some lacky of the patriots after talkin to a leader of the breznav faction{forgive my spellings}

Metalmanx
BP could still stomp Snake without his suit. His suit just helps him, increases his already incredible abilities.

BP rocks Snake either way.

TwisterGameX
which game twistergamex? in mgs2 we only hear snake talk to otacon, in mgs we hear ocelot talk to solidus snake, in mgs3 we hear ocelot talk to some lacky of the patriots after talkin to a leader of the breznav faction{forgive my spellings}

Mgs3 was before Mgs 1 and 2.

So why is Big boss, walking around on the cover of MGS4 ?

TwisterGameX
BP could still stomp Snake without his suit. His suit just helps him, increases his already incredible abilities.

BP rocks Snake either way.

Ok thats bull, With out the suit, Bp no where near rocking Snake ?

Metalmanx
I like the question mark at the end.

Even without the suit, BP still rocks Snake, yes. Just not as quickly. But just as efficiently.

TwisterGameX

Ok you really didn't play through all of the games.

Regular soldiers huh ?
Gets killed....thats why he is in Mgs 1 2 3 and 4....

Hurt by cyber ninjas maybe and other freaks of nature.
Metal gears are not that easy to take down either.
More experience, I am not sure, i will get back to you on that one.

TwisterGameX

Even without the suit, BP still rocks Snake, yes. Just not as quickly. But just as efficiently.

....no...just no....no underestimating please. You guys make it sound BP kills Snake before Breakfast...no not that easy. Snake eats BP

leonheartmm
actually, even with the suit hes no match for snake.{sad and honest truth unfortunately metal manx}

King KAM

no.....just just no.....

Metalmanx
....no...just no....no underestimating please. You guys make it sound BP kills Snake before Breakfast...no not that easy. Snake eats BP

You're right, sorry about that.

BP will kill Snake BEFORE he wakes up for Breakfast.

My bad.

King KAM

My bad.
too bad he wont....he will die, swiftly.....

TwisterGameX

My bad.

To bad, Bp then wakes up, and realize it was just a dream..

Metalmanx
You guys are talking about me underestimating Snake while you're overestimating him.

BP will use barely any effort at all and stomp Snake.

TwisterGameX
You guys are talking about me underestimating Snake while you're overestimating him.

You OVER estimate Bp to the max.

King KAM

no you are overestimating bp

Metalmanx
And there is no overestimating on Snake's part at all?

Not even in the slightest I bet, eh?

Wynndar
This reasoning would imply Snake could beat the whole Avengers.

King KAM
And there is no overestimating on Snake's part at all?

Not even in the slightest I bet, eh?
sincerely no.....

Metalmanx
And I sincerely am not overestimating BP at all.

Sincerely.

leonheartmm
not really, ur dont overestimate a guy whose destroyed metal gear rex, a cyborg ninja with class 100strength, 7times the speed and agilty of spiderman, reflexes good enough to individually block bullets comin at 980metres persecon, at a rate of 800bullets perminute with a thin blade,and a plasma cannon that could bust metal gear rex's sensor up,,,,,a guy with awesome psychic powers, a shaman who could lift 8 times more weight than a normal human, who could mysically freeze u in place, who could easily survive the arctic cols shitless, who want killed in a tank explosion and who wields a 30 caliber machine gun that fires bullets at the rate of 8000bullets perminute{among MANY MANY OTHERS}

Metalmanx
I look at more like the guy who can probably beat Captain America.

Beat that, son.

Wynndar
yea and that means very little in comics.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea and that means very little in comics.

Who are you referring to, Wynndar? Not sure what side you were supporting there, heh.

TwisterGameX
Well I am going to sleep. In the mean time how about you guys play the MGS series, past the first stage, and then we will continue this tomorrow.

Metalmanx
Okay, and you go read some Black Panther and Avengers comics. Then we can all talk tomorrow.

Actually, I'm going to bed, too. Night, guys.

leonheartmm
I look at more like the guy who can probably beat Captain America.

Beat that, son.

bangin

TwisterGameX
Okay, and you go read some Black Panther and Avengers comics. Then we can all talk tomorrow.

Actually, I'm going to bed, too. Night, guys.

I did read them, but I understand you can't past the first stage of Mgs 1 2 or 3, so I understand since you cam't hear the story until you beat the parts. Bp comics, you just buy and read, you don't have to beat anything to hear what happens next.

Night

Wynndar
Who are you referring to, Wynndar? Not sure what side you were supporting there, heh.

U and I know damn well anyone better than the Punisher in Marvel would trash SS.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Wynndar
U and I know damn well anyone better than the Punisher in Marvel would trash SS.

that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Nataku8188
that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Why is that? You must not read your own posts.

willRules
BP mops the floor with SS, he is faster, stronger, more intelligent, has a suit that can absorb attacks and their momentum, has beaten a more impressive list of opponents and is generally more impressive than snake......

willRules
Plus he has an entire country on his side, the best soldiers and vibranium weapons that Wankandian money can buy..........

Nataku8188
Originally posted by willRules
Plus he has an entire country on his side, the best soldiers and vibranium weapons that Wankandian money can buy..........

Can make. Where do you think Vibranium comes from?

Metalmanx
Arg. You have your own game and people think you can beat everyone.

If BP had his own video game, I bet this would be a lot different.

Anyway, I still stand by what I said. BP messes Snake up pretty bad.

With or without his suit. Just much faster with it.

TwisterGameX
Arg. You have your own game and people think you can beat everyone.

If BP had his own video game, I bet this would be a lot different.

Anyway, I still stand by what I said. BP messes Snake up pretty bad.

With or without his suit. Just much faster with it.

BP has his own comics...

Metalmanx
Exactly. BP has his own comic book that clearly shows how easily he'll stomp Snake.

willRules
He would beat up snake and stick a snake up snakes butt

Metalmanx
Agreed!

leonheartmm
ahhh insane idiots, lil boys who have never faced snake

Nataku8188
ahhh insane idiots, lil boys who have never faced snake

I've watched my friend play through every MGS game except the first and not all of the third on the hard difficulties. I've seen all the bosses, and I beat almost all of Liberty sons on normal myself on my first time through.

There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING Snake has EVER done, EVER, EVER, EVER to make me believe he could beat Black Panther.

leonheartmm
I've watched my friend play through every MGS game except the first and not all of the third on the hard difficulties. I've seen all the bosses, and I beat almost all of Liberty sons on normal myself on my first time through.

There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING Snake has EVER done, EVER, EVER, EVER to make me believe he could beat Black Panther.

well then i guess ur full of shit {oh no offence}

who?-kid
This is a very bad thread. Game characters don't belong in comic worlds, and vice versa.

Snake should find himself another game character to fight with. Like Lara Croft. Or Mario.

Nataku8188
well then i guess ur full of shit {oh no offence}

Really? So tell me, how much about Black Panther do you know? I mean, if you're going to argue in a thread, you should probably have a good understanding of both characters.

What do you know about him?

Wynndar
*cricket noises*

Warmonger
This is a joke right. Please tell me your not serious, or at east admit that your are on mind altering drugs. Anything, except that your seriously belive that Snake could take out Black Panther.

I own two and have beaten all three games. At what point did snake ever do anything even remotely superhuman. What during every game did Snake ver do that the punisher could not just have easily done, besides carry around the foxdie virus. While the narrative says that he is the clone of Big Boss, Big Boss was still just a guy. The most powerful things he had was a good grasp of tactics, and good aim. At best, (and this is mighty generous), he could be Nick Fury but without the connections.

Black panther could easily murder everyone snake has ever fought, and you know why? Everyone snake fought was vulnerable to bullets. Vamp, Metal Gear, Grey Fox, even fortune (if you bounce them). I mean do you honelsty belive that Snake could stand agianst Namor, The Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, hell or even Klaw?

Snake is a damn good soldier, but get real Big Boss was about as good as a human of his height and weight could get but he was no Captain America.

Snake's primary means of offense, bullets, don't work on Black Panther and lord have mercy on his sould if he even dreams of taking it in close with Panther.

There is absolutely no other media to go by that would indicate that snake is even a mtach for BP, much less his superior.

the Darkone
^^^^ Amen. Black Panther crumb stomp his ass 100/100.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Warmonger

Snake's primary means of offense, bullets, don't work on Black Panther and lord have mercy on his sould if he even dreams of taking it in close with Panther.

laughing So true...I like the way u articulated an emphasis on this point... That would be very nasty, once one of Marvel's best h2h fighters lays his antimetal claws into Snake's human flesh and bone...snake would end up looking like the floor in the grocery store's meat department.

AJ4LIFE
snake can take him no prob

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
snake can take him no prob

Panther will serve Solid Snake to lions, after he beats the sh** out of him. Even Captain America fears and respects Black Panther, I wonder if Solid Snake could stand after getting his face literally kicked in.

Sam Z
Panther will serve Solid Snake to lions, after he beats the sh** out of him. Even Captain America fears and respects Black Panther, I wonder if Solid Snake could stand after getting his face literally kicked in.

laughing out loud You bumbed this thread only to express you hatered for Snake? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
Originally posted by Warmonger
This is a joke right. Please tell me your not serious, or at east admit that your are on mind altering drugs. Anything, except that your seriously belive that Snake could take out Black Panther.

I own two and have beaten all three games. At what point did snake ever do anything even remotely superhuman. What during every game did Snake ver do that the punisher could not just have easily done, besides carry around the foxdie virus. While the narrative says that he is the clone of Big Boss, Big Boss was still just a guy. The most powerful things he had was a good grasp of tactics, and good aim. At best, (and this is mighty generous), he could be Nick Fury but without the connections.

Black panther could easily murder everyone snake has ever fought, and you know why? Everyone snake fought was vulnerable to bullets. Vamp, Metal Gear, Grey Fox, even fortune (if you bounce them). I mean do you honelsty belive that Snake could stand agianst Namor, The Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, hell or even Klaw?

Snake is a damn good soldier, but get real Big Boss was about as good as a human of his height and weight could get but he was no Captain America.

There is absolutely no other media to go by that would indicate that snake is even a mtach for BP, much less his superior.

just for you, fanboy.

Sam Z
just for you, fanboy.

You only proved that you are to stupid to write your own post.

the Darkone
take one to know one. Fanboy

Sam Z
take one to know one. Fanboy

You said Wolverine beats all Foxhound. the only fanboy here is you, besides in post above he says Fortune, Vamp and Metal gear are vulnerable to bullets. LOL And that Punisher could do anything Snake could and that BP beats Fox and Vamp roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
BP beat Mephisto in his realm, and also BP beat the sh** out of Iron Man twice. Fox, Vamp cake walk for BP.

Sam Z
BP beat Mephisto in his realm, and also BP beat the sh** out of Iron Man twice. Fox, Vamp cake walk for BP.

And Spider-man beat Firelord. Guess what?! He is a cosmic level now eek!

Nope...

the Darkone
Originally posted by Namor
Yes, he did actually. Black Panther vol III. Issues #1-5, I believe. It was his first accomplishment in Christopher Priest's run.

No. It wasn't old Namor. It was the more current version of Namor who was still considered in the upper 80/90 strength class. Though he was on land, he showed no sign of fatigue or stress.

This is probably the only half true thing you've said thus far. Yes, Panther was in his armor which lessened Hulk's blows. Was it direct? Not really. But to dismiss vibranium as you did is witless.

Yes, Grey Fox is a deadly calculating weapon but unfortunately he has no ground against Ultron. You're talking about a machine that has given Hulk, Thor and various other SUPER beings trouble. He even had the gall to attack Galactus and survived. And yes, he was defeated by the Black Panther. You should do more research.

And Black Panther wasn't trying to kill Iron Man. Not entirely. But Black Panther still took him down like all the rest. Including the Fantastic Four.

Conclusion; There is only one King of the Jungle and Black Panther takes that title without even so much as a breath. Solid Snake is done. Everything he's faced the Panther has dealt with on higher scales.

people claiming that have read comics books but they are still ignorant of characters accomplishments, like Plack Panther over the years has been one of the most consitant characters for the last 40 years.

Sam Z
people claiming that have read comics books but they are still ignorant of characters accomplishments, like Plack Panther over the years has been one of the most consitant characters for the last 40 years.

Way to go, ignore my posts.

the Darkone
Mephsito>>> Firelord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox cyber "dumb ass"ninja.

the Darkone
It's kind of hard to reply to bullsh**, everything that comes out your mouth is george bush, full of sh**.

Sam Z
Mephsito>>> Firelord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox cyber "dumb ass"ninja.

Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>Cyber Ninja>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b!tch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you. laughing

Sam Z
It's kind of hard to reply to bullsh**, everything that comes out your mouth is george bush, full of sh**.

Bet you don't even know who George Bush is. laughing

the Darkone
yeah, your him. Full of sh**, hell you guys might be related. Damn that is scarey.

DarkCrawler
Black Panther all the way. Bullets or punches don't work on him. And he's better h2h combatant then Snake.

the Darkone
MGS has been around 19 years compare to BP who has been around 41 years and feats on feats. BP will crumb stomp solid snake into food, hell snake can't even take on BP bodyguards those chicks are sick as hell. T'Chaka would come back from the dead and kick snakes ass, really bad.

Sam Z
yeah, your him. Full of sh**, hell you guys might be related. Damn that is scarey.

Who's talking? You don't even know how to use "quote" button *****.

the Darkone
finally you know how to spell. thumb up you can spell a little bit better than Mider, barely. Come on George Bus 2, writer something with logic.

Sam Z
finally you know how to spell. thumb up you can spell a little bit better than Mider, barely. Come on George Bus 2, writer something with logic.

Logic isn't your strong point so don't even bother talking about it.
LOL you live in english speaking country and I learn english for three years and still my grammer is better than yours. You are pathetic.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sam Z
Logic isn't your strong point so don't even bother talking about it.
LOL you live in english speaking country and I learn english for three years and still my grammer is better than yours. You are pathetic.

wait you have logic laughing laughing laughing , your grammer is morel ike Bush. Unreadable as usual.

A.J
wait you have logic laughing laughing laughing , your grammer is morel ike Bush. Unreadable as usual. oi shut up shitface his grammer is fine and he is rusion ***** mad

so who r u a sock off dickweed or r u just super noob

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
oi shut up shitface his grammer is fine and he is rusion ***** mad

so who r u a sock off dickweed or r u just super noob

Who the f**k are you talking too you little piece of horse sh**, this is between two people so mind your own buisness, and drink a tall glass of the shut the f**k up. And stop swearing,is it pass your bed time or what.

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J

What the f**k?, is this even English or what, I need a translator.

A.J
Who the f**k are you talking too you little piece of horse sh**, this is between two people so mind your own buisness, and drink a tall glass of the shut the f**k up. And stop swearing,is it pass your bed time or what. when u treat my freind like crap it is my buisness why dont u shut the hell up my, mad bed time whens yors 7 o clock little peice of crap, horse shit the only horse shit is wat i just quoted from unless u dont know wat it means thats u fool
i dont care if im not the best typer at least im not a dick like u

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
when u treat my freind like crap it is my buisness why dont u shut the hell up my, mad bed time whens yors 7 o clock little peice of crap, horse shit the only horse shit is wat i just quoted from unless u dont know wat it means thats u fool
i dont care if im not the best typer at least im not a dick like u

Dude stop rambling, you are making my eyes bleed. I thought bush was bad, but damn you take the cake. Know go to bed, it's pass your bed time.

Your friend can defend for himself, who are you his mother. Do you even have d**k, because you sound like a little b***h.

A.J
well if he was here i would let him own yor gay ass but hes not, so i here to insult u until he is u got it liktle nob, yeh i got one im sure u wil want a look but dont show mine to horses so, never see u around here where u ahng around star wars,well go back to where ever u hang round,

like mentioning bed times dont u, how old r u anyway u proberly older than me but u act like a 10 year old who lives ruff and has no future, did ui jsut tell yor life story ay

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
well if he was here i would let him own yor gay ass but hes not, so i here to insult u until he is u got it liktle nob, yeh i got one im sure u wil want a look but dont show mine to horses so, never see u around here where u ahng around star wars,well go back to where ever u hang round,

like mentioning bed times dont u, how old r u anyway u proberly older than me but u act like a 10 year old who lives ruff and has no future, did ui jsut tell yor life story ay

I think you told me your life dtory, I'm sorry for you, Not evil face.

A.J
my life story ha, well why dont u tell us yor age or how shit or poor life is

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
my life story ha, well why dont u tell us yor age or how shit or poor life is

$85,000 plus bonus. u is you, please spell correctly next time.

A.J
i nOrmally would but for nobs i see no reason to spell perfect see as how big a nob u are

the Darkone
Originally posted by A.J
i nrmally would but for nobs i see no reason to spell perfect see as how big a nob u are

You need to write well for your own self, because what you are writing is like ancient writing from the stone age.

BTW Team Wolverine wins 10/10 smile

A.J
i can do what i like ok u dont tell me what to do and im bored now gonna see gf pathetic loser bye

Sam Z
wait you have logic laughing laughing laughing , your grammer is morel ike Bush. Unreadable as usual.

"morel ike" And you dare to point me at my mistakes.
So your logic was the reason why you waited for me to logg off yesterday and only then answered for my post? I've been waiting for you reply for the damn hour, but you are too affraid of plain coversation because you are worthless. And Bush is a genius comparing to you, hell anyone is genius comparing to you. Even 9 year old kid. Try to bring proofs to support you words or get the hell out of this forum coz it's over 13 only *****.

A.J
So your logic was the reason why you waited for me to logg off yesterday and only then answered for my post? I've been waiting for you reply for the damn hour, but you are too affraid of plain coversation because you are worthless. And Bush is a genius comparing to you, hell anyone is genius comparing to you. Even 9 year old kid. Try to bring proofs to support you words or get the hell out of this forum coz it's over 13 only *****. notworthy

Metalmanx
Black Panther kicks Snakes ass. Hard.

the Darkone
So your logic was the reason why you waited for me to logg off yesterday and only then answered for my post? I've been waiting for you reply for the damn hour, but you are too affraid of plain coversation because you are worthless. And Bush is a genius comparing to you, hell anyone is genius comparing to you. Even 9 year old kid. Try to bring proofs to support you words or get the hell out of this forum coz it's over 13 only *****.

I went to work unlike somebody who lives on this thing like you and AJ your lover. Yes I am geunius, well thank you. If stop rumbaling off like an idiot, maybe you can see that, maybe not. 9 I thought that was your IQ.

A.J
wow mighty full of yorself arent u, no he not my lover its called having freinds mayybe you will learn about them one day becasue your not getting any anytime soon

Sam Z
I went to work unlike somebody who lives on this thing like you and AJ your lover. Yes I am geunius, well thank you. If stop rumbaling off like an idiot, maybe you can see that, maybe not. 9 I thought that was your IQ.

LOL Work, tell me who hired you. I must see this dumba$$. With your level of intellect the only job you could be good at is a "bathroom cleaner". And no need for usless excuses. You was online for the whole damn hour. Pathetic...

A.J
nice one sam lets tell him how it is lol

Sam Z
Originally posted by A.J
nice one sam lets tell him how it is lol

You see, his problem is that he is too dumb to reply anything that makes sense, no wonder he has no friends.

the Darkone
LOL Work, tell me who hired you. I must see this dumba$$. With your level of intellect the only job you could be good at is a "bathroom cleaner". And no need for usless excuses. You was online for the whole damn hour. Pathetic...

Don't be talking about yourself or your lover like that. That ain't cool, your the dumbass keep writing your sorry ass remarks, I know you need some attentions but damn, you are like a cancer! you can't go away.

A.J
omg is that the best you can come up with, dont talk about self and your lover what a loser dumbass remarks ?? u calling a15 year old a cancer and...... 18 aint u sam, u make me sick

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>