Who can take Beta Ray Bill's planet busting shots from BRB Saga???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, here's the list:

1. Batman with 1 day prep

2. Cyborg

3. Plastic Man

4. Atom Smasher Full Size

5. Captain Atom

6. Superman

7. Wonder Woman

8. Black Adam

9. Captain Marvel

10. Current Darkseid

11. Doomsday(Non sentient one)

12. Steel with Aegis Armor

This is a free shot. Beta is pissed as he was in the BRB Saga. Who will be KO'd? Who will die? Who will die, and resurrect themselves?

snoopdogg
This is kinda strange.

These are all DC characters. Im suspecting a pattern here.

Khellendros
Yeah, why no Thor, Gladiator or other Heralds? Anyways, ALL of these guys get hurt at the very least in my opinion except Steel who I know nothing about.

Spends that day crying like a girl.

2. Cyborg
I dunno, probably f*cked up, maybe even dead.

3. Plastic Man
Dunno enough about him, might only be hurt a little.

Guy wrestles with the Spectre for brief periods of time, I gotta say he'll probably survive but be badly hurt.

5. Captain Atom
Suit probably gets cracked, KTFO.

6. Superman
KTFO, maybe dead.

7. Wonder Woman
On a bracelet, she has a shattered arm. Full body shot, she might be dead but is definitely out for a long time.

8. Black Adam
The SHAZAM boys have some pretty damn good durability from what I hear, he might only wake up with some cracked ribs.

9. Captain Marvel
See above.

10. Current Darkseid
In slightly better shape than Supes. Probably won't die.

Badly hurt, maybe dead.

Wynndar
Bill was seriously kicking ass...

Sentry
Originally posted by snoopdogg
This is kinda strange.

A pattern? At least my thread is debatable. Some of these guys will live through his shot, unlike the people in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364809&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Where none have a chance of living through a shot... Well maybe one or two might take it, then die a few seconds/minutes later...

olympian
"1. Batman with 1 day prep
Spends that day crying like a girl."

You get the other guys levels more powerful, dead, cracked or stunned, and Batman just gets.........a crying like a girl?

Even with one day prep i fail to see how he has the means to take a blast like that and not beind d e a d.

King KAM
jesus could....

olympian
Batman aint no Jesus, King.

He doesnt even have a cool beard to start to qualify.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
8. Black Adam
The SHAZAM boys have some pretty damn good durability from what I hear, he might only wake up with some cracked ribs.

9. Captain Marvel
See above.

10. Current Darkseid
In slightly better shape than Supes. Probably won't die.

What the f**k? ok....WHAT????? Cap Marvel and Black Adam may be very strong and resilient, but they're NOT and i repeat NOT more resilient than Superman. Their durability is NOWHERE greater than his, sorry to say that.
So if you say Supes dies, then so do they. If you say Supes is KTFO, then so are they.
And as for Darkseid, from what i hear the current version is a "free kick my ass all day" simulacrum of a villain.

~wickerman~

olympian
Marvel is slighty more durable than Superman. At least against energy and magical forces.

ImmortalOne
Am I the only dude thats feeling the "I HATE DC" in the air right in this thread ????

Wickerman
Originally posted by olympian
Marvel is slighty more durable than Superman. At least against energy and magical forces.

I was speaking on a physical punching basis, but yeah, seeing as how the thread is about BRB's shots, you might have a point.

~wickerman~

olympian
Well against punching you have a fight (S/B # 3) where kal was getting more damage against marvel, than the other way around.

However i cant recall by memory if there is other recent example between the two like that.

Sentry
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Am I the only dude thats feeling the "I HATE DC" in the air right in this thread ????

Go to this "I HATE MARVEL THREAD" You'll fit in just fine.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364809&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Seriously, take a look at all the characters on that thread and compare him to my thread. At least mine is debatable. Some people on my list will survive. Most of the people on his, will not. Practically all of them.

You wanna spread the hate? Do it somewhere else, ok buddy. smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by olympian
"1. Batman with 1 day prep
Spends that day crying like a girl."

You get the other guys levels more powerful, dead, cracked or stunned, and Batman just gets.........a crying like a girl?

Even with one day prep i fail to see how he has the means to take a blast like that and not beind d e a d.
Uhh. It was sorta supposed to be implied that he cried like a girl up until the point that he got pulped.

Superherovandal
why put Batman, Cyborg, Plastic Man, or Atom Smasher? Its not even worth debating.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Sentry
Go to this "I HATE MARVEL THREAD" You'll fit in just fine.

Seriously, take a look at all the characters on that thread and compare him to my thread. At least mine is debatable. Some people on my list will survive. Most of the people on his, will not. Practically all of them.

You wanna spread the hate? Do it somewhere else, ok buddy. smile

Yea this isnt nearly as one sided as that silly Superman's Hardest Punch thread...Superman's hardest punch vs Venom?!?!

Superherovandal
Beta Red Bill planet shot versus Batman?
Venom at least can take a bullet.

Wynndar
Yea thats true. Batman doesnt belong on here at all. But maybe someone was going to articulate some kind of argument about his prep.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea thats true. Batman doesnt belong on here at all. But maybe someone was going to articulate some kind of argument about his prep. Thats more of a argument reserved for Reed Richards............................ smile

Superherovandal
Reed wouldn't be able to do anything unless he secretly told Invisible Woman to put a forcefield around him just as BRB attacked.

Whirlysplatt
Nice to see people have got wise to Sentrys little game.

No smiley

Wynndar
Sentry's game? He isn't even close to some of the DC supremacist threads. But whatever.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Reed wouldn't be able to do anything unless he secretly told Invisible Woman to put a forcefield around him just as BRB attacked.

Cuz he hasn't been able t tangle with cosmics in the past? Please demonstrate how many times he's been harmed by concussive force. Do you know of any of Reed's impressive displays of durability?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
Sentry's game? He isn't even close to some of the DC supremacist threads. But whatever.

Cuz he hasn't been able t tangle with cosmics in the past? Please demonstrate how many times he's been harmed by concussive force. Do you know of any of Reed's impressive displays of durability?

show me one please and I will show you 2 of sentry's for everyone smile his thread to post ratio is huge

Superherovandal
hello this attack destroyed a planet. Reed could certainly not survive that.

Wynndar
Im not going to waste my time with something that trivial; I'm already talking on an internet forum arguing about comic books....

But Sentry's threads are no where near as suggestive as the other DC supremascist threads.

Just look at the list:

2. Cyborg
3. Plastic Man
5. Captain Atom
6. Superman
7. Wonder Woman
8. Black Adam
9. Captain Marvel
10. Current Darkseid
12. Steel with Aegis Armor

Most of the pro DC people would argue most of these people could stand some kind of chance in a fight against Thor. That thread about Superman's hardest punch didnt contain a single individual who stood a chance against fighting Superman. I do admit Batman doesnt belong on this list. But every single person on the other thread was no match for Superman.

Wynndar
hello this attack destroyed a planet. Reed could certainly not survive that.

Well you've impressed me with ur Reed knowledge. Simply saying the attack destroyed the planet is irrelavent. What do you know about Reed's durabilty...cite some examples for me.

Superherovandal
yeah i must agree that thread was totally put to be in favor of Supes.

Superherovandal
do you really expect Reed to survive an attack that could like seriously injure Cap Marvel. He does have a pretty good durability but you cannot say he has a better one than Cap Marvel.

snoopdogg
I was thinking that myself.

Does he think Reed is more durable than CM, Superman, Darksied etc.?

Superherovandal
I'm sure that Supes, Darkseid, and CM would survive but would be a bit messed up. And I'm sure that Steel in the Aegis wouldn't even flinch.

Wickerman
I was thinking that myself.

Does he think Reed is more durable than CM, Superman, Darksied etc.?

You're comparing completely different characters. CM, Supes and DS are all characters that would stand up, straightened out, taking the hit with their chests. Reed has completely different powers. It's like me saying "A block of concrete is more durable than chewing gum" erm

~wickerman~

Wynndar
No, Im just pointing out that you dont know much about Reed's powers to make such a fast assumption. Reed's durabilty is different than guys like Marvel or Superman. Sometimes its more revealing to ask someone whats the most IMPRESSIVE durability u've seen MR Fantastic demonstrate rather than their most vulnerable example. It shows that they havent read any of his comics. So, whats the most impressive demonstration of Reed's durability u guys know of?

Sentry
I stuck Plastic Man in their because he does have somewhat a tough degree of durability. Batman was a warm up. C'mon, you guys should know me by now. I usually put in Aunt May as a warm up, but decided to giver her a little break.

Atom Smasher has wrestled with the Spectre and you guys think less of him?

Cyborg... That Cyborg is Hank Henshaw. I forgot to emphasize it.

Originally posted by Wickerman
You're comparing completely different characters. CM, Supes and DS are all characters that would stand up, straightened out, taking the hit with their chests. Reed has completely different powers. It's like me saying "A block of concrete is more durable than chewing gum" erm

~wickerman~

If they really did take hits like this to the chest, I don't think most of these guys would be standing.

I'm sure that Supes, Darkseid, and CM would survive but would be a bit messed up. And I'm sure that Steel in the Aegis wouldn't even flinch.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he would. Besides destroying planets with Stormbreaker in the BRB Saga, he also craked a piece of Galactus's armor as well. A feat someone as powerful as the Silver Surfer has yet to accomplish. Steel would more than just flinch. He'd probably feel a whole lot of it. smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
jesus could....

Doubtful... he was killed by a Roman with a spear.

yahman
This is kinda strange.

Indeed . smile

I think I hate Whirly had a point wink

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Doubtful... he was killed by a Roman with a spear.

thats because he didnt want to set up his personal inertia dampening forcefield, which is more powerful than juggernauts.

yahman
Originally posted by King KAM
thats because he didnt want to set up his personal inertia dampening forcefield, which is more powerful than juggernauts.

Lol

I'm kinda going thru a religious part of my life, but its still funny. smile

Wickerman
If they really did take hits like this to the chest, I don't think most of these guys would be standing.

I meant the as in that's the way they usually react to attacks. Not in the particular case of BRB's "blowaplanetup" shots.

~wickerman~

yahman
I meant the as in that's the way they usually react to attacks. Not in the particular case of BRB's "blowaplanetup" shots.

~wickerman~

I might be on Jibbees but that realy doesnt make any sense you Mafro !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by yahman
I might be on Jibbees but that realy doesnt make any sense you Mafro !!!!!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

Capisci?

shifty

~wickerman~

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Indeed . smile

I think I hate Whirly had a point wink

yes could be! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.