Maestro vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Ok. The Maestro vs. savage Hulk. This would be interesting. Maestro is stronger than base class savage hulk. Maestro out does him in almost every category, but I don't hear anything about the Maestro holding a 150 billion ton mountain on his shoulders. Maestro fought Professor Hulk. The Prof. got some nice shots in , but the maestro knows evry move he was gonna make. Maestro can't pick up thor's hammer. The other Hulk can. The savage Hulk in the present comics is insane. When he fought the abomination. As soon as he said somethihng about betty he flipped. Anyways. I do think that it would be a heck of a match because of the Hulk's rage. Present day savage hulk is that stupid anymore, and he fights insanely. I think savage by a narrow margin.
What do you think?

olympian
Savage Hulk for me.

the Darkone
The maestro hulk is the strongest and the most dangerous of all hulk incarnations. The Maestro is already 3x times stronger than savage hulk, future maestro absorb so much radiation it made him stronger and more durable than before. The maestro hulk is like the the savage hulk the madder he gets the stronger he gets, ask professor hulk who was nearly beaten to death.

olympian
"Maestro is already 3x times stronger than savage hulk"

This is from a handbook bio. In his comic appearances he wasent stated to be twice as strong. If it is, someone can tell me where it was stated?

"ask professor hulk who was nearly beaten to death."

Prof cant get stronger. Savage on the other hand.......

godking
Originally posted by olympian
"Maestro is already 3x times stronger than savage hulk"

This is from a handbook bio. In his comic appearances he wasent stated to be twice as strong. If it is, someone can tell me where it was stated?

"ask professor hulk who was nearly beaten to death."

Prof cant get stronger. Savage on the other hand....... Yes prfessor Hulk can get stronger like ALL hulk incarnations.

Maestro wins this He is already stronger and way smarter then savage hulk.

Maestro knows what will and what will not hurt savage hulk and knows how to fight him.

olympian
"Yes prfessor Hulk can get stronger like ALL hulk incarnations"

You are already making a mistake. No, Professor aka Merged Hulk its the only version so far, that couldnt get stronger with rage. He had a static cl 100 level.

"Maestro wins this He is already stronger and way smarter then savage hulk"

He starts stronger but not three times more. Thats handbook. Not accurate unless it was stated in a comic book on one of his appearances. So while he starts stronger, Savage in my pov has what it takes to get above.

That he is way smarter than Savage i agree. Then again nearly all versions are, like for example the Merged and Grey Hulk.

And of course with the exception of Mindless Hulk.

Timslar
When the Merged Hulk becomes angry he becomes Savage Banner. Maestro is just a stronger Merged Hulk. If Maestro gets mad he will just become a 90-pound weakling with the mind of an angry child.

godking
Originally posted by olympian
"Yes prfessor Hulk can get stronger like ALL hulk incarnations"

You are already making a mistake. No, Professor aka Merged Hulk its the only version so far, that couldnt get stronger with rage. He had a static cl 100 level.

"Maestro wins this He is already stronger and way smarter then savage hulk"

He starts stronger but not three times more. Thats handbook. Not accurate unless it was stated in a comic book on one of his appearances. So while he starts stronger, Savage in my pov has what it takes to get above.

That he is way smarter than Savage i agree. Then again nearly all versions are, like for example the Merged and Grey Hulk.

And of course with the exception of Mindless Hulk. Rememeber this is Maestro Hulk he is a Evolved version of the other Hulks. He can basically out predict Savage Hulk . Maestro wins this because he knows what Savage Hulk is gonna do before Savage Hulk himself knows what he is gonna do. Yes i know Savage Hulk has beaten smarter guys before. but this is a smarter version of HIMSELF that is stronger to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.