Marvel vs DC with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok here it goes I am going to pick the Marvel Group you guys match any DC Characters against them.One on One Matchs and who ever is Standing after that battles and who ever is standing at the Wins the day.

Living Tribunal
Eternity
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Exitar
Galactus
Uni-Mind
Inbetweener vs
Tyrant
Odin
Zeus
Thanos
Blackheart
Mephisto
Surtur
Ymir

xmarksthespot
What the f**k? are you talking about? Is that the group or are you going to pick some of them?

golem370
I picked the Marvel team you guys decide who goes against them because simply I not that versed in DC Beings.

supremthor
DC team

lucifer morningstar
archangel Michael
The Endless =Destiny,Death,Dream,Destruction,Desire,Despair,De
lirium
Imperiex Prime
this is an overkill already so i gonna stop

Madguitarist
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
The Voice
Epoch (after he merged with the Omega Attractor)
Krona (after being recreated by Nekron)
Imperiex Prime
The Endless (supremthor already listed them)

golem370
Marvel would decimate All of DC.

kevdude
how would Marvel decimate all of DC??? you would have to add the Beyonder to the Marvel list to try to match Lucifer Morningstar, Archangel Micheal and Imperiex Prime power and smarts, if you add The Spectre, Parallax, the Guardians on Oa, Ion.
If you add The Word aka The Logos/Jesus Christ to the fight he could just speak them all to die and they would have to die. DC wins woooooooo

Wickerman
Originally posted by kevdude
how would Marvel decimate all of DC??? you would have to add the Beyonder to the Marvel list to try to match Lucifer Morningstar, Archangel Micheal and Imperiex Prime power and smarts, if you add The Spectre, Parallax, the Guardians on Oa, Ion.
If you add The Word aka The Logos/Jesus Christ to the fight he could just speak them all to die and they would have to die. DC wins woooooooo

Are you talking about Jesse Custer? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

grey fox
1 character owns them all

wait for it ......

....it's closer........

.......come on...........

SAINT OF ALL KILLERS

Whirlysplatt
All DC points are well made, the DCU is darker, more powerful and better written usually.

You all forgot the Great Beast wink

and the Great Darkness wink from Swampthing

They do it all alone smile

kevdude
nah wicker im not talking about jesse custer, The Word is the very first Archangel, he was here even before Lucifer or Michael. The Word is God in the flesh.

golem370
Living Tribunal would destroy DC by himself with just a thought

golem370
Abilities: Virtually everything the Living Tribunal sets his will to can be done. : Eternity can transform himself from the fabric of the universe into a figure form. He also has many cosmic powers.

Madguitarist
Originally posted by golem370
Living Tribunal would destroy DC by himself with just a thought

Do you really think he can take on Spectre, The Great Darkness, Archangel Michael, Lucifer Morningstar, Parallax, Ion, Mr. Mxylptlk, The Great Beast, Imperiex Prime, Krona, Epoch, The Voice, The Word and The Endless all by himself?

golem370
Maybe but I just showing how powerful living Tribunal is only one.

supremthor
Maybe but I just showing how powerful living Tribunal is only one.
U dont no anything about DC do u?

WAF3001
Death takes em all, she's death!

There, I win

Dizzle
Originally posted by WAF3001
Death takes em all, she's death!

There, I win

Except taht there is also a Death in DC. And plenty of beings who are beyond even abstract concepts like Death. (Lucifer being the prime example) No single being can take all of DC (-Presence). Save TOAA, but then taking away the Presence is a bit like cheating, now isn't it?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dizzle
Except taht there is also a Death in DC. And plenty of beings who are beyond even abstract concepts like Death. (Lucifer being the prime example) No single being can take all of DC (-Presence). Save TOAA, but then taking away the Presence is a bit like cheating, now isn't it? No single being? What about Wolvigodalactus JPrime?
This thread is silly.

golem370
Do you really think he can take on Spectre, The Great Darkness, Archangel Michael, Lucifer Morningstar, Parallax, Ion, Mr. Mxylptlk, The Great Beast, Imperiex Prime, Krona, Epoch, The Voice, The Word and The Endless all by himself.

I believe Living Tribunal Could take half or all of these Beings and the other would fall to the other Marvel Beings

kevdude
ok i give u The Living Tribunal takes everyone else down but The Word, Lucifer and Michael, and when its all said and done The LT and The Word, Lucifer, Michael and The Spectre are staring at him and The LT backs down, he can't win vs them.

I wouldn't add The Great Beast because he is way to powerful for even The Living Tribunal to beat.

golem370
These dums would look at Living Tribunal and start crying there aint no there going to stand up to him. They would not pass Eternity of Infinity or Lord Chaos and Master Order

supremthor
These dums would look at Living Tribunal and start crying there aint no there going to stand up to him. They would not pass Eternity of Infinity or Lord Chaos and Master Order
all you read is marvel comics right....cuss u dont seem to shite about DC comics from wat u been saying.

supremthor
spectre = given the OK spectre has no limits
Archangel Michael = is more powerful then his brother Lucifer morning star but not smarter. kinda like brains vs brawn's.
Lucifer morning star = Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demotic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless.

the great beast is the opposete of god

golem370
Abilities: Virtually everything the Living Tribunal sets his will to can be done. : Eternity can transform himself from the fabric of the universe into a figure form. He also has many cosmic powers.

golem370
Eternity, as was the former entity Eon. Through Eon, Eternity has one grandchild, Epoch. Another child named Era appeared in the Guardians of the Galaxy series, but since this series was set in the future and Era has not appeared in present times Marvel Comics nor has there been a mention of Epoch having other silbings Era does not exist in the current Marvel Universe. As one of the forces of reality, he remains one of the most powerful and nigh-omnipotent characters in the Marvel Universe

golem370
Entropy is the end of everything that is. Part of a very powerful family. Entropy's sister is Ephiphany and his father is Eternity. Like most father/son relationships Entropy and Eternity's relationship isn't perfect. Seeing as how Eternity is everything, and Entropy is the end of everything. There's bound to be problems

golem370
Mephisto. Aside from the above listed attributes, immortality; vast inherent supernatural power and virtually unlimited ability to manipulate magical energies for virtually any purpose

golem370
Aside from the above listed attributes, Surtur has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, generation of intense heat and flame, levitation, molecular manipulation of himself, interdimensional teleportation, and virtual immortality

golem370
Ymir-Aside from the above listed attributes, Ymir's body continually generates intense cold, and he can freeze anything by touching it. Ymir is fully immortal and can neither age nor die. Ymir's body greatly resembles ice, and although it can be shattered, he can then mentally cause his body to reform.

golem370
Aside from the above listed attributes, Odin has the ability to manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, and interdimensional teleportation

golem370
Zeus possesses virtual immortality; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force bolts, creating interdimensional apertures, the power to generate great amounts of electrical energy and discharge it as lightening bolts, and the ability to change his shape at will

golem370
The In-Betweener is a cosmic entity who exists as the synthesis of the major concepts of the universe: life and death, reality and illusion, good and evil, logic and emotion, existence and nothingness, god and man. Fifteen feet in stature, the

golem370
Blackheart is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has vast superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high. His speed is also incalculably high and his intelligence surpasses some of the smartest beings alive nearing him to omnipotence. His telekinetic and telepathic powers give him abilities beyond most demons of his level. He also has the ability of flight and the ability to combine his superspeed with his flight

supremthor
Lucifer works on a multi-verse scale

golem370

supremthor
Lucifer = POWERS AND WEAPONS
Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.
His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.
The only thing he cannot do is create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.
Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.
But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless.

DC Death = POWERS AND WEAPONS
She is Death, and she can choose when and where to take lives. Her power is not limited to humans and she can simultaneously manifest herself to innumerable dying and newly born beings throughout the universe. She is also in charge of taking the lives of any other living being, as well as ideas, concepts, worlds and universes. Anything that can end ... which is, after all, everything.
Death's sigil is the ankh she wears. The ankh allows her to communicate with the other Endless.

The Endless are virtually omnipotent with powers limited only by secret "rules" older than time itself. They can manifest anywhere in the universe and even in more than one place at once. They appear only as they choose to appear or, in some cases, as we choose them to appear. They also have considerable control over mortal minds and even reality itself. The exact limits of the Endless' powers, if any, are unknown. Further the various members of the Endless have virtually absolute control over their individual "functions" (Desire controls emotions, Dream controls dreams, etc.).
The Endless each possess an individual "sigil" which allows them to communicate with each other whenever they wish.

this guy alone kills them all every one in marvel.....................it coming...........................................The Saint of Killers

supremthor

golem370
Almost all my team is omnipotent Living Tribunal is Eternity is There is to many heavy hitters for DC has a Chance there no way DC has enough power to win

Dizzle
Sadly enough, LT can beat pretty much all of the guys Golem has listed single handedly. Thanos witht he IG defeated close enough to everyone in Marvel, abstracts included. LT proved himself to be above its power.

That said, Lucifer can, at the very least, give LT a very good fight, if not beat him. Him and Michael together can beat him fairly soundly. Phoenix, depending on the amount of power it truly commands, may be a problem. Jean still has yet to truly prove herself above EVERYTHING though. (GS's favorite "feat" still puts her below Lucifer... Lucifer ignores the Source, the Source is portrayed as the equivalent of the entire Phoenix Force)

Alright, for those still with me, Lucifer/Michael and another highly ranked individual (we'll say Spectre, just to be safe) take LT. The remaining archangel takes out Phoenix. Whoever is left on the Marvel side hasn't enough power to really touch Lucifer or Michael, even combined, so the 3 proceed to kill all of the other Marvel characters.

My team is Spectre, Lucifer, and Michael, and they dominate all of the Marvel Multiverse.

golem370
Hell
Etrigan
Member, Former Ruler Neron
Buzz
Former Member Lord Satanus
Baytor
Former Member Blaze II
The Mawzir
Member Azmodus
Former Member
Ghast
Member Nebiros
Rath
Member Lucifer Morningstar
Former Ruler
Abnegazar
Member Belial
Member, Former Ruler
Arrakhat
Former Member, Deceased Beelzebub
Member, Former Ruler
Remiel
Member, Former Ruler Duma
Member, Former Ruler
Lord Kakk
Member Azazel
Member, Former Ruler
Anton Arcane
Member Abbaddon the Destroyer
Agony
Member Ecstasy

These Guys sad

yahman
Good thread but im on !!!!!!!!!!!!111

supremthor
Hell
Etrigan
Member, Former Ruler Neron
Buzz
Former Member Lord Satanus
Baytor
Former Member Blaze II
The Mawzir
Member Azmodus
Former Member
Ghast
Member Nebiros
Rath
Member Lucifer Morningstar
Former Ruler
Abnegazar
Member Belial
Member, Former Ruler
Arrakhat
Former Member, Deceased Beelzebub
Member, Former Ruler
Remiel
Member, Former Ruler Duma
Member, Former Ruler
Lord Kakk
Member Azazel
Member, Former Ruler
Anton Arcane
Member Abbaddon the Destroyer
Agony
Member Ecstasy

These Guys sad

ya thouse guys

golem370
Well now I know who your talking about I will make a Better Matches for these guys Walker God of Death Hela Goddess of Death Death her self Blackheart Mephisto PLUTO Odin Zeus Desaks these guys should do the job

supremthor
Well now I know who your talking about I will make a Better Matches for these guys Walker God of Death Hela Goddess of Death Death her self Blackheart Mephisto PLUTO Odin Zeus Desaks these guys should do the job
these are sky farther level characters.............the die worst. even death herself dies very very very very very X100000000000000000000000 bad.

golem370
Just like those up there to LT and Eternity they are no more then Skyfather.

golem370
Walker is more then a Sky Father As a Death-God, Walker possesses virtual immortality and invulnerability; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force-bolts, creating near-impenetrable force fields, the ability to manipulate small pockets of space-time, and the creation of interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimensions. Walker has augmented his already vast power by absorbing the soul of every being within his home Galaxy. These trillions of souls increase his abilities to an unknown degree, making him possibly the most powerful Death-God within this universe

golem370
The In-Betweener possesses sufficient power to alter reality on a cosmic scale. However, the In-Betweener is not all-knowing or infallible. Indeed, within the parameters of the In-Betweener's existence are both power and weakness, knowledge and ignorance

supremthor
Just like those up there to LT and Eternity they are no more then Skyfather.
are you smoking or something?
LT is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy above sky farther he watches over the marvel multivers. look at it this way thanos with the IG was more powerful the Death,Eternity,Galactus,Inbetweener,Lord Chaos,Master Order,Shaper of Worlds,Watcher,Celestials. but the Living Tribunal was above the effects and power of the IG stated (Also he has stated his power comes from "on high" and also stated that he represented forces that dwarf the might of the Infinity Gauntlet, which he backed up by being totally uneffected by its power when it destroyed Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order away as if they where insects, not to mention he had the power to cancel the Gauntlets effects out with a single snap of the finger and ordered that they never work together again in this universe.) so u saying u new list has a better chance is just ludacris.

golem370
That what I am trying to say you.

golem370
Are you actually saying that those DC Beings can mess with the Marvel Cosmic Beings?

supremthor
Living Tribunal

History

The Living Tribunal is above all other forces in the Universe. The Marvel Universe is really a multiverse, a limitless connection of alternate universes connected to the main one. He trancends every single force in every single one, exists on every dimension at the same time in each as well as actually existing in every single universe in the multiverse at the same time. Tthat is he has no "alternate" selves like all other beings in the multiverse, there is only one. He is the only being that "actually" can destroy a universe if he judges it threatens the balance of the others.

Also he has stated his power comes from "on high" and also stated that he represented forces that dwarf the might of the Infinity Gauntlet, which he backed up by being totally uneffected by its power when it destroyed Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order away as if they where insects, not to mention he had the power to cancel the Gauntlets effects out with a single snap of the finger and ordered that they never work together again in this universe.

supremthor
Are you actually saying that those DC Beings can mess with the Marvel Cosmic Beings?

yes DC characters like lucifer and his brother worker beyond things like thats. look at it this way Michael created the firste matter that created the multiverse. all LT does is make sour no one f#ks it up.

supremthor
by the sorry if i came of a bit hard on the first post.

golem370
If he is so powerful where was he when they did Marvel/DC and I am still not convinced ether.

golem370
Also I believe LT is talking about the Brother from Marvel\DC the one he said he take orders from I thought in the M/D that was why LT and Spectre was there.

supremthor
Also I believe LT is talking about the Brother from Marvel\DC the one he said he take orders from I thought in the M/D that was why LT and Spectre was there.

that cross over was fan based so DC/Marvel Created a one time only character aka( the Brothers also were the Yin and Yang, Good and Evil, the Mainyu) after that both Dc and Marvel erased those characters so in other words they never exited. the only reason was to make the fans happy. now the new crossover is official sense both marvel and dc acknowledged it. the pasted one were wolverine bet lobo was not real a fake comic sense both comics company's not acknowledge it.

golem370
Maybe they are Equal LT and MorningStar but put them aside and use these other Beings from both Marvel and DC do you still believe DC Wins?

supremthor
look at it this way the two main powers ex TOAA in marvel are LT and the phoneixe force. fore it to be close u have to take out lucifer, micheal, Great evil beast whos above every i just listeded ex TOAA ,imperiex prime, and IMP's like Mister Mxyzptlk. then it would be a close fight cuss DC has more powerhouses that have should greater power then marvel.

kevdude
Golem we have already said who is more powerful, Archangel Michael, The Word and a full powered Spectre are more powerful then The Living Tribunal. if any of these beings are in the fight for DC then DC wins if they are not then Marvel wins, that is if The Presence lets them all fight wink.

golem370
Well I hear what your saying thats your opinion but mine says that LT would whip those beings in DC with little effort. and Until I see a book where It says different I will always believe it because I just Believe LT is that Powerful.

supremthor
i give up

golem370
First Appearance: Unknown Status: Last seen in Spectre #57
Height: Unknown Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown Hair: Blond
Wealth: N/A Motivation: Inneue
Lucifer was the king of Hell from time immemorial. Recently, however, he got tired of ruling the realm and gave it all up, leaving it in the hands of the Dream King. When last seen, he was playing in a piano bar in Los Angeles. His current whereabouts and plans are not known, although he'll be certain to turn up again sometime.
Statistics
Dexterity: 6 Strength: 8 Body: 16
Intelligence: 28 Will: 31 Mind: 30
Influence: 30 Aura: 36 Spirit: 32
Initiative: 64 Hero Points: 700
Skills
Artist (Musician): 6 Occultist: 20
Powers
Awareness: 28 Dimension Travel: 25 Invulnerability: 25 Magic Sense: 28
Regeneration: 15 Sorcery: 50
Advantages
Area Knowledge: Hell Attractive
Connections:
Hell: high
Dream Realm: high
Connoisseur Iron Nerves
Leadership Omni-Connection
Drawbacks
Arch Enemy Authority Figure
Memberships

golem370
And he would bow down lol eek!

supremthor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t365666.html read it the whole thing cuss i m tired

golem370
Is this some kind of Religious Characters from a Real Life Perspective

kevdude
these are beings from DC comics that created the DC Multiverse, Yahweh aka The Presence is God of the DC Multiverse, him in the flesh is The Word, Lucifer and Michael are his first 2 sons. The Great Evil Beast is The Presence only equal and oppositte. The Presence created Lucifer Morningstar and the Archangel Michael just below him, nobody can come close to them (The Word aka Jesus Christ should be next to them as well in power). These beings are copied from the real world King James Version Bible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.