EU Artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rand al'Thor
Ok People I'm gonna post all the EU artwork I have collected for those who desire it.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of Ulic-Quel-Dorma

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of an older Ulic after he was cut off from the Force.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of Naga Sadow

Rand al'Thor
Another pic of Sadow the man who plays tennis with stars

Rand al'Thor
And yet another one of Sadow.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of Nomi Sunrider.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of some a Hutt named Zorba.

Rand al'Thor
Here is a Jedi version of Revan before he fell to the DS.(my personal favorate of him)

Rand al'Thor
Another pic of Revan this time he is in full armor. Actually this has gotta be my favorate pic of him...I mean he just looks badass.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of Carth

Rand al'Thor
Here is someone's version of Revan(I love this one as I mean look at the devious look in his eyes).

Rand al'Thor
Here is some concept art for the Jedi Exile.

Rand al'Thor
Here is Ulic's brother

Rand al'Thor
Here is one of Dark Woman.

Rand al'Thor
Here is one if Anja whoever she is.

Tangible God
That first pic of Ulic is pretty good, but he needs to be bulkier, broader shoulders, and a less little boyish face.

overlord
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Here is one of some a Hutt named Zorba.

sick That is Jabba's father. I didn't know he was so ugly! sick

masterkit
lol laughing

but I agree.

Lord-Nihilus
Everyone has their own perception of what revan looks like, i hope we unmask the bugger in kotor 3, it would be cool if he looks exactly like the one you picked in kotor, have no idea how they could do that with the leap from xbox to 360....

Lord Janus
Ulic's brother looks like Nemo from Dreamland all grown up, trying to be Cable from X-Force.

Rand al'Thor
I have more but I have been to lazy to post it all, but it should be coming along.

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
Everyone has their own perception of what revan looks like, i hope we unmask the bugger in kotor 3, it would be cool if he looks exactly like the one you picked in kotor, have no idea how they could do that with the leap from xbox to 360....

Easy just ask the player what Revan looks like in the beginning of the game. Okay you will need a new skin, mesh, textures all that crap but the face can look about the same.

Captain REX
Here's Jeng Droga, one of Palpatine's Hands, extremely loyal. Palpatine possessed him in order ot get to his clones on Byss, which drove him insane, but Sate Pestage nursed him back to health. He was later slaughtered by Kyle Katarn.

Illustrious
The guy does look like Katarn bait.

Captain REX
Tavion.

Illustrious
I never figured why Tavion had a beard.

Captain REX
Hah! I'm guessing its a tattoo. I wish they had done more with Tavion and Desann rather than giving them next to no background. Desann has something, but Tavion? No info whatsoever.

Illustrious
Yeah, Tavion had almost no backstory. Hell, the entirety of JK:JA was rushed and patchwork. It would have been very wise to make it a longer game.

Tangible God
Same with Jedi Outcast, favourite of the series. Right when I was really getting into it, they cut it short.

Captain REX
JK was the best, though it had horrible graphics. I liked it best.

JKO and JA would have been awesome with the cut scenes, don't you think?

Tangible God
thumb up yes zorro

Captain REX
I mean, they had actors for Ors and Katarn, they could always hire more. Like JK and Enter the Matrix.

Tangible God
I gotta get up to date with the games, I have never played any Matrix games. Sad huh?

Illustrious
I actually didn't like some of the live cutscenes. Personally, I think Animatrix style cutscenes may have been more fitting, especially to someone like Desann.

Still, both games were a slaphazard job and were too short to be classic games.

Tangible God
Definetly--about JK anyway. The only thing I really hate about JK:JO, was that Kyle let Tavion live. He let her go! so what does she do? Summons Mr. Marka. Great job Katarn.

Captain REX
Well, it was a merciful Jedi thing to do, and he DID screw her over.

Otherwise, Kyle was going to snap again.

Tangible God
Yeah, that's true. I'm just prejudiced against her. And Obese people.

Captain REX
And communists. eek!

Okay, not really.

But yeah, I liked the cut scenes in JK. It was the first time since the Ewok short movies that they had filmed a Star Wars-related thing, and the first time since ROTJ that they had rotoscoped lightsabers. Hell, opening sequence had a short lightsaber fight, if anyone remembers. 1 Jedi vs. all of the Dark Jedi you kill later. And he owned them too.

Tangible God
Oi. I've never seen them, but I hear all those Ewok cartoons and droid mini-movies were the BS of bullsh*t.

Captain REX
Oh, I don't mean the Ewok cartoons. They had Ewok movies that were still pretty out there, even for Star Wars. But a lot better than the cartoons.

Qu Rahn is taken captive by Jerec and his cronies (Yun, Sarriss, Pic & Gorc, Boc, Maw). Qu Rahn uses the Force to snatch Yun's lightsaber from his belt, taking Yun out of the fight because he has no weapon. Rahn then blocks a few blows from Boc and Sarriss and Pic and Gorc, completely out-doing them, then cuts Maw in half, though he survives. However, then Jerec uses the Dark Side to subdue Rahn, then beheads him.

Impressive, though, for a short one minute duel. Rahn was one of Yoda's Padawans.

Lord Janus
Damn, that lightsaber battle sounds worth renting the game, Rex. I'm serious. Lightsaber ownage has a place in every model citizen's heart.

Damn communists... lol

Captain REX
Heh! Best of all, there were yellow lightsabers and orange ones. eek! stick out tongue

Lord Janus
Pimp!

Bespin Bart
Yellow lightsabers...mmm...

I hardly even remember the original Dark Forces. I'd be sooo happy if they remade JK and DF. And Goldeneye 007. And Banjo-Kazooie. no expression

Zachara
Yeah, everyone knew I'd get in here at some point.....

Mara Jade. She rules.

http://www.jadecrusades.com/creations/art/roguemara13.jpg
http://www.jadecrusades.com/creations/art/roguemara15.jpg
http://www.maarasuniverse.com/Mara3/marawithgunbteh.jpg

I wish....

http://www.maarasuniverse.com/Mara3/marastoysbteh.jpg

The perks of having long legs...

http://www.maarasuniverse.com/Mara3/maraescapesbteh7.jpg

Asajj

http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2003/mar/asajj3.jpg
http://holonesquik.free.fr/AsajjVentress.jpg

Tangible God
Wow, those were some very noticeable nipples.

Lord Janus
Well, it's cold in here. Stop looking at me.

Tangible God
Hey Janus, I got some cheese I need graded, could ya help me out?

Lord Janus
Sure, but you owe me for this one.

Tangible God
(sigh) Alright, just one more time though, my mouth's drying up.

Lord Janus
Sounds like a personal problem...

Tangible God
I think I knew a Madison in High School. Strange girl...breath like Heath Ledger. (shudders)

Lord Janus
Uh... hm... no..

Tangible God
No...that was Dave Chapelle........who was she?.......................(sighs) This one's gonna bug me all night.

Zachara
Originally posted by Tangible God

I knew some man was going to say that. LMAO!

Rand al'Thor
Here is Darth Bane.

Lord Janus
HK 47

Captain REX
I hope you're not serious, Rand. What the hell is up with his face? He doesn't look like the brawny ass-kicking Sith I've seen before...

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Captain REX
I hope you're not serious, Rand. What the hell is up with his face? He doesn't look like the brawny ass-kicking Sith I've seen before...

That is someone version of him and truthfully it is not a very good pic.

Lord Janus
I've seen a few pics of Bane like that. I believe it is post-parasite Bane.

Captain REX
Post-parasite? What happened to him?

Darth_Glentract
He was covered by parasitic-bugs when he went into Freedon Nadds tomb. They are called Orbalisk. I think he became more powerful after the experince. They formed a bio-armor over his body and could pump adrenaline into him if need be. That looks very different from him in other pictures when he is covered by them.

Captain REX
Oh, okay.

Lord Janus
Here's another.

Darth_Glentract
That's the good one. It's in some books.

Lord Janus
Yeah, it's in the new essential guide, too.

Darth_Glentract
Ya. That the first of any of the Essential Guide's I got. I heard there is a new one coming out soon, but I can't remember which one it is.

Rand al'Thor
I dont have any of the Essential Guides, books or comics. I get all my info by looking at wikipeda, crossreferencing what I get from wikipeda with other sites, viewing the SW official site and asking other people. In fact the only SW producs I have are KOTOR 1 and 2.

Darth_Glentract
wow. I have a ton of regular books and maybe five of the Essential Guides. I inherited the SW novels from my Uncle though.(Strange that he left SW books for me.)

Lord Janus
Damn. You are deprived, son. No SW material. No RE.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
wow. I have a ton of regular books and maybe five of the Essential Guides. I inherited the SW novels from my Uncle though.(Strange that he left SW books for me.)

I prefer the Forgotten Realms books(I have an entire bookshelf for them all) to SW books although the recent War of the Spider Queen series just sucked.

Lord Janus
I could have told you that. The only Forgotten Realms books worth reading were Salvatore's, and his latest ones kinda sucked. If anything, Dragonlance has a better running series, and the DL series with multple short stories are amazing.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
I could have told you that. The only Forgotten Realms books worth reading were Salvatore's, and his latest ones kinda sucked. If anything, Dragonlance has a better running series, and the DL series with multple short stories are amazing.

Yeah Hunters Blade Trilogy was ok untill the ending...WTF? Why didn't Drizzt waste Obould? It was like a cliff hanger or something since Drizzt just dissapears off the map with that hot elf in tow to bury Ellifain. Wulfgar's wife dies...lame! And finally! Catte-Bri and Drizzt realize they love eachother! But then Drizzt disappears into la la land.

Lord Janus
Definately. It's like Salvatore didn't know how to write that last book, so he just went wild with it trying to tie up loose ends. He did a poor job.

Tangible God
Yeah

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ya. That the first of any of the Essential Guide's I got. I heard there is a new one coming out soon, but I can't remember which one it is.

I nabbed the Essential Guide to Weapons, then Starships, then Droids, then sold my Weapons guide for the updated version. I want to get the newer Starships guide.

SnakeEyes
Here's a cool one

Captain REX
Look, it's Evil Luke. no expression

SnakeEyes
Another...

Captain REX
Ulic!

SnakeEyes
You betchya! Here's a good one of Maul...

Nactous
Originally posted by Tangible God
Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.