Black Bolt vs Apocalypes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
This came up in the Apoc vs Superman thread.

Who wins?

leonheartmm
black bolt ofcourse

Khellendros
Bolt fighting alone and for his life pulls out all the stops and b*tchslaps Apocalypse.

King KAM
Apoc never beat anyone good.....he's like Rita on the Power Rangers, all those monsters, all those henchmen, all those plans, but always seems to come up a day late and a dollar short.

olympian
Black Bolt.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King KAM
Apoc never beat anyone good.....he's like Rita on the Power Rangers, all those monsters, all those henchmen, all those plans, but always seems to come up a day late and a dollar short.
laughing out loud Now that I think about he is a lot like that Power Rangers villain.
Black Bolt wins.

KillAll
apocalypse in a weakened state laughed at black bolts scream... lol, you people are saddly mistaken if you think BB wins this on his own.

Wickerman
Originally posted by KillAll
apocalypse in a weakened state laughed at black bolts scream... lol, you people are saddly mistaken if you think BB wins this on his own.

Yes, he did. And in the most recent encounter he nearly swallowed his tongue when he say BB........and was then blasted like hell......well......EVERYTHING was blasted like hell TBH laughing out loud

~wickerman~

KillAll
i cant keep up w/ everything wink what issue was that in?

ImmortalOne
What ?? BB defeated by Apoc ?? NOO !!!

Wickerman
HoM BP tie-in.....BP errr......#7 or so?

curteousy of xmarksthespot:

~wickeman~

KillAll
interesting... now what issue is that lol

xmarksthespot
BP #7. Rita loses.

olympian
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050829210029

Darn, you beat me to it!

pissed

long pig
I'll steal the guy from that site's remark about BB winning like that.

"
It's just an alternate reality with a Wanda-Made and Magneto-Approved Apocalypse. It's just another multi-issue What If."

Indeeeeeeeeed!

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Wickerman
HoM BP tie-in.....BP errr......#7 or so?

curteousy of xmarksthespot:

~wickeman~

YEAH BABY, THATS THA GANGSTA S.O.B I WUZZ TOLKIN ABOUT !!

Hmm, how does he get his teeth so well-arranged.... ?? confused

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud You only say that because they managed to catch Strange.
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsa/apocalypse.gif = http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/wiki/images/1/12/Rita4-14a.jpg
big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by olympian
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050829210029

Darn, you beat me to it!

pissed

The look on BB's face when BP asks him if it felt good to speak even a single syllable cry

~wickerman~

olympian
Thats a look that spells OWNED! all around.

KillAll
it was an alternate reality?

that means that apoc still has 1 up on BB and his scream in the main stream big grin, too bad it was apoc a long time ago, whom was actually a threat to everybody, not just the kids in the sandbox

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud You only say that because they managed to catch Strange.
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsa/apocalypse.gif = http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/wiki/images/1/12/Rita4-14a.jpg
big grin
I always thought that broad was hot.

Oh, and Strange being caught up in an illusion in bullshit no matter how you slice it.

ImmortalOne
Owned.......... one-sylabelled word of doom !!

Wickerman
Originally posted by KillAll
it was an alternate reality?

that means that apoc still has 1 up on BB and his scream in the main stream big grin, too bad it was apoc a long time ago, whom was actually a threat to everybody, not just the kids in the sandbox

That;s speculation AFAIK. We're just saying it'll most likely be either some sort of grand illusion, or some reality alteration that'll be taken out. I don't remember reading anywhere that HoM isn't continuity or mainstream erm

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
I always thought that broad was hot.

Oh, and Strange being caught up in an illusion in bullshit no matter how you slice it.
Which is why I don't buy it being an illusion. On top of someone as powerful as Strange being caught up in it, there are the events on Otherworld and revived Hawkeye, Gwen Stacey, Ben Parker, Mad Jim Jaspers all having self-awareness to consider.

ImmortalOne
But MArvel did stated that HoM happened in an alter reality !!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
But MArvel did stated that HoM happened in an alter reality !!!

Really? where?

~wickerman~

long pig
Which is why I don't buy it being an illusion. On top of someone as powerful as Strange being caught up in it, there are the events on Otherworld and revived Hawkeye, Gwen Stacey, Ben Parker, Mad Jim Jaspers all having self-awareness to consider.

You're probably right.

I really haven't a clue what it is.

Marvel says it happens in an ALTERED reality.

Wickerman
You're probably right.

I really haven't a clue what it is.

Marvel says it happens in an ALTERED reality.

Again.......where does it say that?

~wickerman~

long pig
Everywhere?

The reality has been altered, thus, it's an altered reality.

xmarksthespot
An altered reality not an alternate reality. There's a distinction.

long pig
That's what I said, I was being a smartass. big grin

xmarksthespot
http://ritaimages.tripod.com/DDump-1.jpg

long pig
Hosted by TriPod?! noooooooo....

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. I wonder who would win in Rita vs Apocalypse a month of prep. laughing out loud

Wickerman
That's what I said, I was being a smartass. big grin

Bleh......reality being altered doesn't mean it's not 616 or that it doesn't count you smartass mad

Aww....i can't stay mad at you eyes

Altering reality while sleeping/dreaming anyone?

~wickerman~

long pig
If Apoc and Rita met and made a baby they'd have Mysterio.

Mysterio:"Arrgghhh! I can't even make an illusion of myself winning!"

Xplosive
I hope Apocalypse and BB will have someday a fight again, which will be considired as canon. We all know Apocalypse power offers him a great variety of powers, or increasing his power thrugh extra-dimensional source. Dud to that we know what he is capable of, I really want to see someday Apocalypse going all out. He has the power, which they could easily made him virtually unbeatable.

leonheartmm
apocalypse WAS virtually unbeatable before marvel started their STUPID retcons, one second phonix is god, next second surfer, who would originally be at slightly higher than sinister level is god like etc etc, well in all that bullshit, apoc and his potential just got left behind in the backdrop somewhere, n thas a pity, cause he was one of my favourite villians, n he was also one of the coolest

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
I hope Apocalypse and BB will have someday a fight again, which will be considired as canon. We all know Apocalypse power offers him a great variety of powers, or increasing his power thrugh extra-dimensional source. Dud to that we know what he is capable of, I really want to see someday Apocalypse going all out. He has the power, which they could easily made him virtually unbeatable.

Until i find an official reference saying that HoM is NOT Canon, forgive me if i assume that the recent fight between the two is canon. it's in the 616 universe, therefore it IS canon.
That puts them at 2 fights.

Apoc: 1
BB: 1

~wickerman~

Wynndar
what issue of house of M do BB and Apoc fight? And I bet Rita is hot under that silly costume.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonheartmm
apocalypse WAS virtually unbeatable before marvel started their STUPID retcons, one second phonix is god, next second surfer, who would originally be at slightly higher than sinister level is god like etc etc, well in all that bullshit, apoc and his potential just got left behind in the backdrop somewhere, n thas a pity, cause he was one of my favourite villians, n he was also one of the coolest

good post

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wynndar
what issue of house of M do BB and Apoc fight? And I bet Rita is hot under that silly costume.

Look around in recent threads about Apoc or BB. I'd say it's BP #7

~wickerman~

Wynndar
BP #7 is the HOM fight?

Wickerman
BP #7 is the HOM fight?

Yes, the BP tie-in #7

Edit: The level of destruction being a chunk of Wakanda wink

~wickerman~

Khellendros
I've heard on a couple other boards that everyhting that happens on HoM is real. Even when reality goes back tot eh way ti was, all the things that will have happened during that time will still be actual events. That means Black Bolt disintegrating Apocalypse and a chunk of Wakanda with a syllable is canon.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
I've heard on a couple other boards that everyhting that happens on HoM is real. Even when reality goes back tot eh way ti was, all the things that will have happened during that time will still be actual events. That means Black Bolt disintegrating Apocalypse and a chunk of Wakanda with a syllable is canon.

Exactly. It's the 616 reality. It's canon. It can be altered, but it's still the 616 reality. It's canon.

ps: damn.....i can't stop thinking bout the sad sad look on BB's face dammit sad cry

~wickerman~

Wynndar
I wouldnt say that, look at F4 HOM...Thing's like 15 ft tall and has Savage Hulk intelligence while the rest of the F4 r dead. Its not in continuity at all because not all HOM characters have the characteristics.

Khellendros
I wouldnt say that, look at F4 HOM...Thing's like 15 ft tall and has Savage Hulk intelligence while the rest of the F4 r dead. Its not in continuity at all because not all HOM characters have the characteristics.
Because Doom altered him. History was changed temporarily. But once things go back to nromal Spider Man will still remember being married to Gwen with a kid, Wolverine will still remember being a part of SHIELD and Apocalypse, if they bring him back, will be the same one who got owned by BB.

long pig
I hope HOM kills off all the useless mutants that are around. I think that the writer said there are 2000 random mutants that haven't appeared since their first appearances.

Mutants are hardly the minority anymore.

Wickerman
I hope HOM kills off all the useless mutants that are around. I think that the writer said there are 2000 random mutants that haven't appeared since their first appearances.

Mutants are hardly the minority anymore.

Compare 2000 to 6 billion wink

Khellendros: i agree.

~wickerman~

long pig
No, I'm talking about ACTUAL characters with names that exist, not how many there are in the MU.

One out of 10 born are mutants in the MU, we don't know how many are mutants who hide there power or don't know they have it yet.

xmarksthespot
They mirror a real-life minority better now though.

zachrivard
good fight, depend on what versions ur useing for each charecter

Xplosive
We actully even don't know what happened to Apocalypse after BB opened his mouth.

xmarksthespot
He died.

ImmortalOne
YEs he did............ horribly !!!

Wickerman
We actully even don't know what happened to Apocalypse after BB opened his mouth.

It doesn't really matter if he was killed or knocked away so damn far that he'll wake up thinking he went to a RU Paul party. Point being BB won .....with one syllable he beat Apocalypse......well......and took out a chunk of Wakanda laughing out loud

~wickerman~

King KAM
He died.
impossible, that blue son of bich never dies, he has more lives than madonnas music career.

ImmortalOne
Your comparring Apoc to Madonna, since when is Apoc the "Material Boy"

And yeah.......... how did you know his mother was a "*****" loll???

xmarksthespot
If Goldar can kick the crap out of Apocalypse then BB certainly can.
http://lavender.fortunecity.com/stroheim/124/powerrangerpics/villians/ritazedd/goldar.jpg

King KAM
Your comparring Apoc to Madonna, since when is Apoc the "Material Boy"

And yeah.......... how did you know his mother was a "*****" loll???
that or the Material bich

ImmortalOne
Dude, I liked..... collected ALL of the Goldar action figures waaaaayyy back in elementary school !!!!

long pig
laughing
Goldar.....

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by King KAM
that or the Material bich

Both of those Materialists............. Both of these GdDamn Mats !!!!

Xplosive
He died.

Would you bet. I say he didn't die, not even close, only knocked away.
Maby he even teleported qucikly away, before BB opened his mouth.

ImmortalOne
Sadly, that Golden Gig0l0 of Rita never gets a chance to date............ KIMBERLY !!! (Pink Ranger, you idiot) !!!

long pig
Kimberly is on my "to-do" list of superheroes.

ImmortalOne
Xplosive, look at my sig......... THat' has the "Im too shocked to do shit" aura going on !!!!

Wickerman
Would you bet. I say he didn't die, not even close, only knocked away.
Maby he even teleported qucikly away, before BB opened his mouth.

That is still considered a win for BB through forfeit.

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
My first time m a s t u r b a t i n g was after I watched my old PRgs videos !!! lol !!!

long pig
I must say that Black Bolt looked sorta feminine in that comic.

He was basically sashaying around Apocalypse.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
That is still considered a win for BB through forfeit.

~wickerman~

Yes, it is.

ImmortalOne
A person who cant get back and fight back, is considered KOed !!!

King KAM
My first time m a s t u r b a t i n g was after I watched my old PRgs videos !!! lol !!!

Whoa!!.....lets slow down their buddy, lets not get to damn comfortible....

ImmortalOne
I must say that Black Bolt looked sorta feminine in that comic.

He was basically sashaying around Apocalypse.

And Apoc has too large t1ts, that made him look like a breast-feeding step-mom !!!

Xplosive
A person who cant get back and fight back, is considered KOed !!!

In reality we don't have a clue what happend after. He may teleported away, he was maybe knoced away, but he sure didn't kill him.
And we can say, BB won.

long pig
I popped my first wad while watching Three Ninjas.

ImmortalOne
In reality we don't have a clue what happend after. He may teleported away, he was maybe knoced away, but he sure didn't kill him.
And we can say, BB won.

Heh, your a nice guy

You should consider joining the Sentry and PF threads !!! Youll see the true meaning of PLOT INDUCED BullSh!t !!!

Isnt that true, longpig ??

xmarksthespot
Man I hope you don't mean watching the actual three ninja kids.

ImmortalOne

laughing laughing

Was it Rocky, Colt, er Tum2 ??

long pig
Indeed.

ImmortalOne
MY head still hurts from the GS threads 3 days ago !!!!

Anyway, gotta study, bye !!! BlBt Rulez !!

Wickerman
And we can say, BB won.

All assumptions.
2 points to be made:

1. BB won regardless of what happened to Apoc.
2. It is my personal opinion that even if BB didn't destroy Apoc, he could have.....he has such an incredible versatility with the use of his powers.....if you want, i can post pics of him doing stuff like using his powers to levitate Hulk, then by surrounding him with protons making every single lightning around strike him at the same time. That's just an example of his versatility.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
And what BB did in the scan wouldn't even be considered a whisper in my books.

Wickerman
And what BB did in the scan wouldn't even be considered a whisper in my books.

Naw, it was a whisper and not a syllable. That's my opinion. But he looks so sad sad

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Apocalypse at least crushed Namor in the water easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.