Mindless Hulk vs. Thanos in a Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
only fists and physical power... who wins ?

how strong is Thanos ?

Maestro
Eventually Hulk would win, as Thanos can only go so far augumenting his power with cosmic power.

jinzin
I honestly think thanos might be able to end this fight before it got that far due to his superior fighting skills and battle tactics... but if he doesn't end it quick he'll be in trouble.

Xplosive
Hulk should eventually win, except if Thanos would quickly end battle, and since Thanos is not stupid, he would want to end it quickly, if not trouble, but I think Thanos, cause he won't allow Hulk and will finish quickly.

leonheartmm
no no no ur all wrong thanos would be ripped apart before he even knew it, remember, mindless hulk ripped apart onslaught's armour, thanos is NUTHING compared to that.

jinzin
thanos is nothing compared to onslaught? What the f**k?

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nthanos is NUTHING compared to that.

sick

jinzin
Originally posted by Xplosive
sick

laughing out loud yeah i thought so too...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by jinzin
thanos is nothing compared to onslaught? What the f**k?

hmm do u think thanos stands a chance against onslaught?!

please dont be ridiculous

Wickerman
thanos is NUTHING compared to that.

Ah well, now that you've shown me the TRUTH, i shall go burn this comicbook to a crisp:

http://img234.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img234&image=hulkthing0mf.jpg

~wickerman~

jinzin
hmm do u think thanos stands a chance against onslaught?!

please dont be ridiculous

a guy who literally blinked an army out of existance...yeah I think he'll manage.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
a guy who literally blinked an army out of existance...yeah I think he'll manage.....

Destroyed the Universe a couple of times, destroyed Death's armies, beat the SS to death, fought (and didn't lose) with Odin for quite a while, took out Thor while enraged AND having the Gem of Power on him, fought Galactus....and although losing, managed to p1ss the big guy off enough for him to say he was one of the biggest challenges, Defeated the Maker and the Fallen one, with prep took out the Eternals holding the Soul Gems, took out Omega, a mixture of him + Galactus, and a crapload more feats.......so yeah.....i also think he'd manage wink

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
I suppose you could make the Phase III Onslaught (with Franklin) argument, but otherwise I wholeheartedly agree. I have Onslaught right around Thanos level, but the Titan would definitely hold his own (and probably win).

Oh and despite that nice link Wickerman provided, I suppose Hulk should eventually win just because even Thanos has to have a cap to his strength, and Hulk doesn't. Add in all of Thanos' abilities and he obviously wins, but Hulk might actually pull it out in a no-frills brawl.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I suppose you could make the Phase III Onslaught (with Franklin) argument, but otherwise I wholeheartedly agree. I have Onslaught right around Thanos level, but the Titan would definitely hold his own (and probably win).

Oh and despite that nice link Wickerman provided, I suppose Hulk should eventually win just because even Thanos has to have a cap to his strength, and Hulk doesn't. Add in all of Thanos' abilities and he obviously wins, but Hulk might actually pull it out in a no-frills brawl.

I agree with almost everything you've said.
However, note him beating up both thing and hulk at the same time, while preparing for Thor's incoming attack. 1 on 1 with Hulk.....please.....

Some people don't give good ol' Thanos the respect he deserves. As for someone saying Mindless Hulk just goes berserker all of the sudden, SOMEHOW starting off at a superincredible strength, and tries to KTFO thanos.....

Thor.....berserker.......with power gem that increases strength pretty considerably i'd say wink couldn't.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/bbt56ro.jpg

and yes, in case you're wondering, i WILL post that pic in every damned Thanos thread until he gets sum respek yo!

laughing out loud just kidding wink

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
excuse me but that was all bullshit, defeating the fallen one was extremely crappy writing{in every1s opinion} and all those pother things he did, he did with artifacts like the heart of the universe, the infinite gauntlett, power gem etc. i dont think hes aloowed any of them in this fight, and onslaught was more powerful than big g, that u should know.

leonheartmm
n hey i DO GIVE THANOS THE RESPECT HE DESERVES, UNAIDED BY THE USUAL ARTIFACTS, THANOS IS SLIGHTLY BELOW ODIN AT AROUND THE FORGOTTEN ONE'S LEVEL, THAT "IS" VERY POWERFUL BUT ONSLAUGHT IS AT A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL, PLEASE, DONT COMPARE THE TWO

jinzin
we're not trying to, you're the one who brought him up...What the f**k?

whobdamandog
Initially the mindless hulk would have been a damb hard fight for Thanos pre infinity gauntlet..however, after obtaining the gauntlet its been stated that Thanos made a sh*t load of upgrades to himself, and after "The End" storyline..he made a sh*t load more. Reality warping Onslaught(Magneto + Xavier + Franklin Richards) would slaughter the Titan..I don't care how many damb upgrades he's had. Without Franklin's power, however, Onslaught would put up a damb good fight, but probably get P3WNED in the end....

Fin.

jacobo0o
thanos wins this cause durabiltiy is way higher then mindless hulk
and mindless hulk has a weak druability

Magic_attack
Thanos would win. Facts have already been presented by wicker and jinzin.

stormfront13
hey wickerman, what comic was the first pick from

Magic_attack
Originally posted by stormfront13
hey wickerman, what comic was the first pick from

I dont know if wicker is still on but... the first was during Infinity war. the battle took place in a few comics... that one should be Quasar. If you want the issue # i will have to look.

stormfront13
thanks

hulkcpbifiussjf
Thanos wins this fight by a narrow margin, but if midless hulk got angry quick thanos would be dead again, but most likely not. The savage hulk would rip him to shreds because he has somewhat of a brain. When Thanos can lift a 150 billion ton mountain on his back or trash Onslaughts armor then i would prolly give this to thanos easier. Hulk has never fought Galactus, i think so who knows.

dvampire
Originally posted by Wickerman
Ah well, now that you've shown me the TRUTH, i shall go burn this comicbook to a crisp:

http://img234.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img234&image=hulkthing0mf.jpg

~wickerman~

That's banner Hulk though, I think Thanos whould win, but it won't be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.