the fallen one vs. the keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can the first herald of galactus take on the most powerful form of silver surfer.....? http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/fallenonethanos.htm

both are ubber pissed...

colossus17
whistle

xmarksthespot
The fallen one - because he looks so much more badass. big grin

Whirlysplatt
The keeper, he is more powerful

colossus17
the fallen one draws power from black matter.......the keeper might be more powerful....but the fallen one is insane.....he shall stop at nothing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by colossus17
the fallen one draws power from black matter.......the keeper might be more powerful....but the fallen one is insane.....he shall stop at nothing

power source is good level he draws it at is poor. His like a 5 Watt fire on mains,
Keeper also has limitless power and is 10 watt smile

colossus17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
power source is good level he draws it at is poor. His like a 5 Watt fire on mains,

hey u r the scientist.....i am just a psychologist

masterbruce
the fallen one def looks alot cooler, but he was crushed effortlessly by Thanos

Whirlysplatt
hey u r the scientist.....i am just a psychologist

true enough, have you done a profile on CM?

colossus17
true enough, have you done a profile on CM?

lol.....nope not yet.....i will be a a psychologist in a "true" sense....in about 1-2 years,.......but mean while i help youth and different adults and stuff....the things some of them say....makes doom look like a pussy...seriously..

Whirlysplatt
lol.....nope not yet.....i will be a a psychologist in a "true" sense....in about 1-2 years,.......but mean while i help youth and different adults and stuff....the things some of them say....makes doom look like a pussy...seriously..

I can imagine, trust me smile

We need CM's profile C17 only you can do it! smile

colossus17
I can imagine, trust me smile

We need CM's profile C17 only you can do it! smile

CM is a friend.....i cant.... sad .giving someone a profile is showing their weak points......and exposing their flaws.......i cannot do it.......

Pointinel
^cosigns whirly

Whirlysplatt
CM is a friend.....i cant.... sad .giving someone a profile is showing their weak points......and exposing their flaws.......i cannot do it.......

not really explaining motivations, his my friend as well, i think he'd find it funny smile

colossus17
not really explaining motivations, his my friend as well, i think he'd find it funny smile

i am sorry but i cannot proceed with this devious scheme C-master does not posses any psychological disorders.......

leonidas
was fo ever proven to be more powerful than regular ss? sounds like fo got his ass whooped by thanos just like reg ss, but i'm not to sure.

GalacticStorm

You know just as much about the fallen one as me and thats next to nothing. Virtually nothing was revealed about his power levels so all of this is speculation. We know his power source is black matter and thats that. For those reasons i say Keeper just because his appearances show him to be a powerful character and he is more proven than the fallen one.

leonidas
welcome back, gs. whirly's been running around like a madman without you keeping him in check . . .

big grin

colossus17
lol

leonheartmm
id say the fallen one, his power is limitless, n he was a real problem for galactus, his powersource is the essence of the void{the thing that is stronger than sentry} and the fallen one's single force blast destroyed thanos's ship, n personally the part where thanos just screwed with him was bullshit, thanos aint so strong

colossus17
Originally posted by leonheartmm
id say the fallen one, his power is limitless, n he was a real problem for galactus, his powersource is the essence of the void{the thing that is stronger than sentry} and the fallen one's single force blast destroyed thanos's ship, n personally the part where thanos just screwed with him was bullshit, thanos aint so strong

yeap i agree....galactus ran to the edge of the universe to escape him eek!

colossus17
bump

guy222
keeper

Utrigita
Keeper

skyfather
Originally posted by guy222
keeper Originally posted by Utrigita
Keeper

easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.