The Incredible Hulk VS. other Marvel Heroes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
The Incredible Hulk VS. Punisher,Spider-Man,The Fantastic Four,Cyclops,Wolverine, And Gambit! Whop wins! this takes place in Hulks Manhatten!

DarkDethbringer
none has a say in this?

golem370
Hulk wins but barely.

Sonic x 20
The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets.

darth-yoda
yeah punisher shoots the hulk hulk get angry and then crushes everything unless spidey with his interlect tickles the hulk then the hulk would turn to banner and then one shoot of god old frank castle would kill bruce

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by darth-yoda
yeah punisher shoots the hulk hulk get angry and then crushes everything unless spidey with his interlect tickles the hulk then the hulk would turn to banner and then one shoot of god old frank castle would kill bruce

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

darth-yoda
why dont villians ever think to do that to the lean mean very green fighting machine hed be wimppy banner then and he is weak

Sonic x 20
At least that Idea would help them out against Hulk, then he wouldn't be angry anymore, he would just be happy Hulk.

Creshosk
This should . . not be in this section . . . in fact a thread like this was closed recently in the section it belongs to . . . so this should probably just be closed. . .

darth-yoda
but hulk is only hulk when he is angry you never see hulk with a lolipop and a sun hat skipping threw manhatten holding a little girls hand and singing im a barbie girl in a barbie world its fantastic made of plastic

Sonic x 20
I know it will never happen. I was just saying.

DarkDethbringer
actually all of those heroes have video games and I was more trying to focus on they're mechanics from the games!like the playability!

Sonic x 20
We know that Hulk can destroy buildings and anything else that is hard to destroy.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
actually all of those heroes have video games and I was more trying to focus on they're mechanics from the games!like the playability!

Then the other heroes end this quite quickly.

I myself STOMP Hulk when I'm Spiderman. So, if that's what you're going for, then the other heroes win.

Sonic x 20
Hulk is one of the main Fighters that is Hard to take down do to his size and power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.