Would the Empire be different if Traya ran it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dimmimar
I think that it would have lasted longer. Traya would have broken Vader's will ergo no backstabbing.

Vera21
...what?

Rand al'Thor
It would be interesting indeed to see what would have happened to the Empire if Kreia had been running it.

Captain REX
Traya was long dead by the time the Empire appeared, but Vader was the Chosen One anyway, so she would still have had trouble from him.

Lord Janus
Ouch. What a closed minded reply there, Rex.

Captain REX
Yup. Sure was.

Though, this thread makes me wonder: could Traya have even made an Empire like Palpatine's? Did she even want to?

Illustrious
No and no. Traya did not have the political charisma that Palpatine had enabling him to create the empire. Kreia/Traya could not have become Supreme Chancellor and been given emergency power, nor did she particularly want it.

Captain REX
Thank you, Illustrious, that is what I was thinking...

Dimmimar
Although Kreia says that she was not a leader, I still think she would have made an effective manipulator, perhaps ruling with Vader as a puppet?

Jaster Mereel
Traya would never run an empire because all she wanted was to destroy force users in general, and after the task was completed she'd end herself- making it, in her mind, 'Balanced.'

Captain REX
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Although Kreia says that she was not a leader, I still think she would have made an effective manipulator, perhaps ruling with Vader as a puppet?

But that's not what she would have wanted to do. Even if she was a great leader.

Dimmimar
True, she might have used the resources of the Empire to go on a force killing quest.

Fishy
Doubt it, even if she did run the Empire which she wouldn't want she wouldn't attack anything head on. Its not her style manipulating turning them against themselves. Letting them do the work for you thats her style. She would have no reason to fight a war against the Jedi or the Sith she would try to make them do it themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.