WTF Moments in ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
For me, it would be the weapons of Gen. Greevs henchmen. yes

Probably also when Mace gets his hand cut off. sad

Jedi Priestess
Already got one of these threads.

Boris
When Anakin went to the Darkside, I was shocked!

Neo_Version 7
Missy Elliot's cameo.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Boris
When Anakin went to the Darkside, I was shocked! laughing laughing laughing

NoFate007
How fast the space battle was over. I thought it was gonna actually have a space fight.

Ast
I think I am having a WTF moment right now. confused

Captain REX
Originally posted by NoFate007
How fast the space battle was over. I thought it was gonna actually have a space fight.

Yes, everything exploding and ships blowing up was just the start of things... stick out tongue

The focus of the space fight was on Obi-Wan and Anakin on Grievous' flagship. There wasn't a Death Star to destroy or a super weapon to stop...

Backspace
When Palpatine kill those three jedi in 2 seconds.
And when Palps was like No No NOO!!!! You will DIE!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
The first was to show Palpatine's skill. Mace was lucky Palpatine didn't want to ice him right away, or it would have been a much faster duel. And that would lead to the Palpatine faking argument, which I've stated a million times.

The second...Palpatine was on the brink of attaining his goal, but was on the brink of getting killed too. He was taking risks. It shows.

JenR1215
Originally posted by Boris
When Anakin went to the Darkside, I was shocked!

huh...

Um... no offense but had you ever seen any of the other SW films before you saw this one?

What ones, if you have.

Captain REX
Someone didn't catch the sarcasm. wink

Echuu
Originally posted by JenR1215
Um... no offense but had you ever seen any of the other SW films before you saw this one?

What ones if you have.

Um, no offense but have you heard of sarcasm?

JenR1215
i was hoping it was, bcuz i was like... "Whaaaaa? That was really a WTF moment."

... Palpatine, scared the hell out of me in the movie...

That part where he says "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood" What the f**k?

Captain REX
He was creepy. I love that man. droolio

Boris
huh...

What ones, if you have.

.............. Ha! laughing

Red Superfly
"Losing the will to live"

The first time in any Star Wars movie where I thought "This ain't Star Wars"

Superfly4000
When Anakin started choking Padme, even though he killed thousands og Jedii to save her. I was like WT F*************CK?

neo313
There were several WTF moments for me, due mostly to the fact that I was extremely spoiled going into the movie and had sky high expectations:

1. Shortness of the space battle, Kashyyyk battle, dooku duel, and pretty much every duel was shorter than I expected blink

2. Almost no footage of the raid on the Jedi Temple. I mean, we don't see Anakin fighting actual Jedi. sad

3. Mace's posse going down in 5 seconds. This part was hyped in the trailer, and was like WTF in the movie What the f**k?

4. GENERAL GRIEVOUS!!! I have said why before, I don't feel like explaining it. Basically, a character who was an otherworldy, creepy, badass Jedi hunter turned out to be a cheap, slimy prankster like the kid from Home Alone. Sorry if I offend any Grievous fans, but he annoys me as much as Jar Jar in some scenes. mad mad

Overall, I enjoyed the movie, I was just disappointed after the first couple of viewings.

Neo_Version 7
I was all WTF when GG died by a blaster. erm

Sesse
*groan* *moan*
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Eleonora
I'd say wtf about Grievous himself, regardless of the blaster.

Superfly4000
the biggest WTF was Palpatines face melted and his voice got all creepy and perverted.

Bicnarok

Darth_Emodas

Ast
Or the fact that Anakin and Obi-Wan knew the others moves, Obi-Wan survived long enough to force Anakin into an aggressive mistake.

JenR1215
Originally posted by Superfly4000
When Anakin started choking Padme, even though he killed thousands og Jedii to save her. I was like WT F*************CK?

I stopped breathing.... i was cussing at him (in my head) i vagely remember wut i was saying.

I said sumthing "you small d--- f---er! you f---ing prick! You f---ing dont know s--- about love! You probably suck c--ks, cuz u dont have s--- to offer......." cursing

I was (over dramaticly) emotionally furious.... jawdrop

Altar[1stONE]
When palpatines blue assistant is adressing senator organa in the tantive 4. And if he can clearly see the senator why can he not see yoda and obi wan. The fact that sidious says " master yoda....you survived..." i was like WTF

Phoenix Jedi
When Anakin says, "How can they put me on the council and not make me a master? It's never been done in the history of the Jedi!" I'm like, wtf, shut up n00b, Ki-Adi-Mundi was on the coucil as a KNIGHT in Ep. I!

Sir Mist
When Palpatine said 'Ive been waiting for this, my little green friend' or whatever it was....sick it just sounded so gay!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Emodas
I have to admit, that definitely seems to be a conundrum. Anakin was supposedly second only to Palpatine at the time he fought Obi-Wan, yet somehow managed to lose.

I chalk it up to his belief in feeling invincible since his conversion to the dark side. He is young and reckless after all.

Obi Wan unlike Dooku knew all of Anakin's moves.

Dooku using style 2, while graceful was all about attacking. Made a mistake....dead.

Obi Wan's style involves extreme defense, and taking advantage of gaps or mistakes made by the other guy.

wink

As for a WTF moment for me.......i suppose like others, it was Mace's posse go down like that after being overhyped in the trailers no

~wickerman~

kalsemo
Originally posted by Ast
I think I am having a WTF moment right now. confused

tee hee

hysterical

kalsemo
Originally posted by Superfly4000

Ditto.

Ast
Originally posted by Wickerman
Obi Wan unlike Dooku knew all of Anakin's moves.

Dooku using style 2, while graceful was all about attacking. Made a mistake....dead.

Obi Wan's style involves extreme defense, and taking advantage of gaps or mistakes made by the other guy.

See, told ya. stick out tongue

JenR1215
When i found out that the baby's in the Birth Scene were fake. i was really like WTF!!

.. they looked real to me.. erm

DarkYoda
Ooohbah... ooohbah

Ast
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Ooohbah... ooohbah

WTF? Moment indeed. eek!

JenR1215
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Ooohbah... ooohbah

Looooooooooba. Oh s--- the scene's all comeing back to me now... I love Obi-Wan

Tangible God
When Anakin and Obi-Wan were riding down the river of lava.

I don't care if they've got the goddamn Force, they should have melted for being so close to it. You put a tree trunk over a lava flow that's 30 feet below that trunk, it WILL catch on fire.

But no, you put two JEDI (OOOOHHH!) less than 3 feet above it and they appear quite OK.

WTF MAN?!

Ast
Originally posted by Tangible God
When Anakin and Obi-Wan were riding down the river of lava.

I don't care if they've got the goddamn Force, they should have melted for being so close to it. You put a tree trunk over a lava flow that's 30 feet below that trunk, it WILL catch on fire.

But no, you put two JEDI (OOOOHHH!) less than 3 feet above it and they appear quite OK.

WTF MAN?!

The force fields man, they showed that.

Snoopbert
I thought they were offline confused

Ast
On the giant arm that broke yeah, but the things they were floating on were still working.

koolruningz
Padme gave birth to some big ass twins, they looked about 3 months old. No wonder she checked out after it, poor lass.

kalsemo
Originally posted by koolruningz
Padme gave birth to some big ass twins, they looked about 3 months old. No wonder she checked out after it, poor lass. laughing

Tangible God
Originally posted by Ast
The force fields man, they showed that. They're climbing up that tower that fell in the river. They're not even 4 feet away from the lava at times--less. The lava spray is huge when that tower fell in, it was like a rain shower. If even one droplet hit you then your clothes would go up in flames--e.g. limbless Anakin-- Yet the two of them somehow evaded EVERY single droplet of molten rock that was flying down around them?

And Force fields or not, they should still have felt the heat all around them, including trying to run off that collapsed tower.

JenR1215
here's a real WTF moment... Im in school.

crychair

Red Superfly
I also thought the videogame shit with Obi-Wan and Ani riding the robots over the lava was f*cking stupid.

It looked fake as hell, with them both standing rigidly on the platforms, especially Anakin. I bet Hayden thought he was just shooting a good old fight, and Lucas forgot to tell him that "Oh, by the way, you're hurtling along about five feet above the lava balancing on a droid no bigger than a manhole cover".

No emotion, or atmosphere, just stupid.

So my WTF moments would be the "Will to live" and "Super Mario Lava Land" bits.

ShadowKing
Anakin finds out Palpatine is Sith, ignites his lightsaber and.....

leaves the room!?!doheerdoh

SS_181st_Snow
My biggest wtf moment was when Anakin turned into Vader...wow..

Kidding stick out tongue, my biggest wtf moment was why Anakin was so weak. He was a capable enough fighter, but he couldn't see for himself, right from wrong. Even tho, yeah, he wanted to save padme, he should have thought "What does killing younglings have to do with saving my wife", I was just so dissapointed in him. I was hoping his fall would've been more of a struggle, but he just let palpitine manipulate him without any second thoughts. It's just stupid of him.

Dark Exile
Yo Snow!

Dimmimar
The only reason why Dooku was killed by Anakin was that Dooku was ordered to lose to Anakin. Sidious double crossed him instead of granting him amnesty.

Morridini
My WTF moment was right after R2 had killed the Buzz droid on Anakins starfighter. It died, and was blown away from the ship??? Blown away, while the ship is in space! Truly a WTF moment.

Neo_Version 7
WTF moment when R2 set that droid on fire. yes

I was like literally, "WTF?!"

chinabing
Blown away, while the ship is in space!

They were in high atmosphere, which is why everything in that space battle had more fires and 'blown away' stuff.

Ast
here's a real WTF moment... Im in school.

crychair

And hard at work too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth vraya
my wtf was almost all of the end. anakin was extremely over dramatic.
for instance the i hate you to ob1 and also how long he (in his darth vader suit) said nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it just made me want to do this to hayden christensenbash while lecturing him about his acting

Tangible God
It's James earl Jones fault for the No! thing. Poor bastard, he's usually good at what he does.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's James earl Jones fault for the No! thing. Poor bastard, he's usually good at what he does.

Actually, I think that is Lucas' fault. I think he wanted it to be sort of "strange" for numerous reasons. It paid homage to the style of some of the movies Lucas grew up with and it was intentional that Vader be awkward and imperfect in his voice because he had just been placed in the suit. I don't believe he would have mastery of the tone of his mechanical voice yet... especially when he is emotionally disturbed.

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast
And hard at work too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ha-HA!!

Hey I have A.D.D this is me at school.

book.......... confused.......... bored.......... mobile.......... sleepy.......... yawn.......... artist.......... smartass

Ast
Damn, that is alot of crap, how long is your school day? laughing out loud

JenR1215
WTF moment on Big Brother 6.. Howie LOOOOOOOOOVES STAR WARS!

I want one of those lightsabers.. the expenssive ones not the plastic-cheep kind..... i just said that backwards.. :-\
Not the CHEAP-PLASTIC ones.*** starwars

JenR1215
im retarded

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast
Damn, that is alot of crap, how long is your school day? laughing out loud

8 F---ING HOURS!!! AND SEVEN (note) 7 CLASSES!!!!!!!!!

Ast
I had 7 classes in middle school, it sucked. Though that did mean I got to take 7 naps. sleep

JenR1215
lol, i had A Day B Day in middle school. I dont know what i prefer A & B Day or 7 classes.

I kinda like 7 classes better tho, b/c you dont have to worry what day it is and then get a Zero in all of your classes, b/c you left everything at home.. cry

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I was all WTF when GG died by a blaster. erm

No doubt. He is a an acclaimed Jedi-killer who with stand a blast from a star-fighter, and then he is literally killed by a human's bare hands. The fukk was that shit 'Naw Mean?

obiwills
My biggest WTF moment would have to be Anakin just sort of waiting for Dooku to drop the thing on Obi Wan before getting up and fighting. I mean he knocks Anakin aside then picks Obi Wan up with the force, dangles him for a moment choking him, throws him across the room, THEN drops the chunk of balcony on him with the force, and Anakin just watches before bothering to get up, just seemed like he was sitting there waiting for Obi Wan to get squished.

Also in regards to Ani killing Dooku, he and Obi Wan fought him together to begin with, so Dooku was probably already starting to get tired, then he had to go and piss Anakin off by trying to squash obi then running his mouth. That pretty much explains why/how Anakin was able to defeat him. Anger is a powerful weapon.

Darth_Emodas
Originally posted by Dimmimar
The only reason why Dooku was killed by Anakin was that Dooku was ordered to lose to Anakin. Sidious double crossed him instead of granting him amnesty.

No he ordered him to lose. He did not order him to die, that was a surprise to Dooku. Anakin was just stronger, thats all.

Blue450Rider
When the theatrical trailer was released on TV for the first time, I had to sit through The OC and then watch some cast members play with Star Wars figures and act like they liked Star Wars. I was like, WTF! What the f**k?

Tangible God
(Australian) WTF mate?

JenR1215
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
When the theatrical trailer was released on TV for the first time, I had to sit through The OC and then watch some cast members play with Star Wars figures and act like they liked Star Wars. I was like, WTF! What the f**k?

THAT I DO agree with. That was pure BULL SHIITE!

I've never seen a movie premired on TV before so i had to watch the whooooooooooooooole intiiiiiiiire shoooooooooow. I was So.. FUKIN, BORED!

and then when the damn comercial came on, Adam.. Brody or sumthing POPPED UP on the screen and i was like. GET TO THE DAMN COMMERCIAL ALREADY, GOD!

7624!!!

supatroopa286
i dont mean to drop in, but my biggest WTF moment (moments) were 3 parts from the order 66 montage.

1. How Cody just ordered his friend Obi to be killed like that *snaps fingers*. I know he was trained to since birth, but you would think he would at least go "Are you sure, sir?" or move his head in disbelief.

2. how the galatic marines just completely forgot that they were fighting the Seperatists and shot Ki-Adi Mundi first.

3. Commander Gree. i guess getting your head cut off runs in the family messed

JenR1215
well the Clones were created to take any order without questioning or refusing... i understand what ur talking about tho.

I noticed ever since Ep.2 did that one head getting cut off. HEADS were all the time getting sut of in this, wheather it was a preson or robot.

like.

Ep2: Jango
Ep3: Dooku, the Robots in the elevator, the droid with the spinning thing with Obi and Anakin, The two clones (killed by yoda) and..... thats all i can remember...

but the movie WAS rated PG-13

Ast
All part of Palps plan, those clones are basically machines.

And who is Gree? Why do people latch on to these unimportant characters?

JenR1215
hey, I Love Fisto, he's cool. The "unimportant" characters are cool b/c they dont get too much attention.. so they never get old or on people nerves.... AS MUCH...

DON'T BE HATE'N!! lol

Ast
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fisto atleast kicked a little ass in AOTC, but Dree's only purpose was to get decapped.giljotiini

PVS
wtf: OOOOOBAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOBAAAAAAA

JenR1215
.. Kit Fisto (UGH, I keep wanting to still put Fristo)... i didnt like the way he died... it was lame.. but he was the second to last to die so that tell you who was the second of the best Jedi in the room. alien

obiwills
Another WTF moment. The way the emperor says Mustafar.... Mooostafaaaaaaaaar system. 'tis creepy yah....

Sir Mist
Opening space battle.....Wtf? That wasnt a battle, it was a flipping roller coaster ride through some background explosions What the f**k?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
wtf: OOOOOBAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOBAAAAAAA

rotflamo! I was wondering that too.....is it push push!, oh how gross! or what?

Captain REX
No, it's just trying to say how 'uber' it is that its in a Star Wars movie, but messing up.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Ast
All part of Palps plan, those clones are basically machines.

And who is Gree? Why do people latch on to these unimportant characters?

i was just kidding, heres my equation

Person with Fett DNA + hostile jedi= person with Fett DNA- head

JenR1215
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, it's just trying to say how 'uber' it is that its in a Star Wars movie, but messing up.

.. i thought it was like "It's a Boy" or sumthing b/c she/he/robot/who care said sumthing kinda simular yeah Leia came out. It was like "E-see-ta-loomma".. SUMthing like that.

.. THIS IS SO CUTE!!! kirbyflying2

Council#13
ha-HA!!

Hey I have A.D.D this is me at school.

book.......... confused.......... bored.......... mobile.......... sleepy.......... yawn.......... artist.......... smartass

lol

Council#13
Yeah the movie was good, but a lot of it was stupid, like how obi wan kept on stating that anakin wasa the one who turned padme against him, and how palp. killed all three jedi and he was like, "no no u have lost" in that dumb voice not to mention how the battle droids felt pain on Gen. Grievous's ship. (takes in a breath) Padme also got pretty fat in a short period of time and plus Saesee Tiin Died too shouldnt have halted and why would the Mace Windu waste time saying "you are under arrest, 'my lord'" and anakin was like "what have i doneiplege myself to ur teachings" he became a sith in less than a minute!!!!!!!!

darthvader_fan
I think that having C-3PO in ROTS was a big WHAT THE FU**

THREEPIO IS A DI**

Revan Ecks
My biggest WTF was when obi-wan and anakin where twirling light sabers in front each other.

Council#13
Yeah I forgot to mention that also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.