EPISODE III most have scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando

LanceWindu
There will not be a new Sith.

There are only two at a time, which means Dooku and Palpy then Dooku gets killed and it will be Vader and Palpy.

Dexx
i ment to ask this earlier. Who kills dooku...and Mace?

yerssot
both unknown

LanceWindu
My guess is Anakin kills Dooku and maybe Boba gets revenge on Mace

mah
kiddo kills mace?

LanceWindu
Maybe, because I have heard that Boba will be in Ep3. So what else is he gonna do?

yerssot
sleep? breath?

LanceWindu
You know what I mean, why would they have him there if they're not going to expand on his character?

yerssot
background?

Emperor Helmet
laughing out loud A twelve year old will not kill Mace, especially when his tougher, fully adult father got taken out in 5 seconds.

LanceWindu
I don't know, maybe Anakin takes out Mace too

Dexx
anakin....hmm....he's not Xperienced enough to defeat Dooku...not talking about Master Windu. Perhaps Mace and Dooku kill eachother...no......too dramatic. And about Boba...he would have to kill mace catching him unarmed perhaps...'cause Mace with saber and him with blaster.....i doubt it

LanceWindu
Anakin is experienced enough. Just think when he harnesses the Dark-Side he will be even more powerful and he could do things you wouldn't think possible.

Ushgarak
Mace unarmed, I doubt it as well.

LanceWindu
Yeah, you'll never catch Mace unarmed unless you cheat.

Ushgarak
And even if you did he would still take you, I am sure.

JediOasis
Yeah, I think Boba will have a tiny part, not sure what though, but I seriously doubt he could take down Mace Windu. As for Dooku, my guess is Anakin kills him and takes his place, like Luke would have. As for Windu, hopefully Palpatine takes him down, I'd like to see him fight in some way.

Jedi Mercenary
I actually hope that Anakin does his trademark force choke for the first time.

Dexx
Many great fights, we will see

Gundark
I am fairly certain Anakin will kill Dooku. Actually I'm guessing that may not necessarily be his "final step" to the dark side but maybe his "first act" for his new master, the Emporer.

As far as Mace, I think Anakin will kill him too. There's nobody else who could take him except Palpatine. Maybe Mace finally discovers who Palpatine really is and then dies for it...enabling Yoda to escape....ah, too many variables here.

Dexx
hmmm......Angry i should be on Anakin...for killing Mace (If it's so)

Mujaffa
well on atoc jango leaps for obi-1's saber..... doesn't that ring a bell. jango might be syfo-dias, a fallen jedi... too many clones

Ushgarak
Jango as Sifo-Dyas! Hardly credible!

kkais
Think about the facts guys........Yoda really tied Dooku and Mace is probably just as skillful as Yoda and anakin could noy defeat dooku with TWO lightsabers...no way Anakin will kill Mace

yerssot
no, yoda is better than mace
"as you practiced as much with your sabre techniques you would rival master yoda as a swordsman!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.