Ultimate Colossus VS. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Both are Uber pissed and ready to kill each other.

Who takes it?

The Mutant Powerhouse

Or

The Ionic Powerhouse

No prep. Battle takes place in LA.

Debate.

King KAM
wonderman blows, collosus kicks the crap outta him and sends him packing.

Magic_attack
colossus. by far.

Sentry
Originally posted by King KAM
wonderman blows, collosus kicks the crap outta him and sends him packing.

So popularity wins over stats and feats?

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
So popularity wins over stats and feats?
duh

colossus17
wonderman takes it.colossus is a stupid character .**** colossus

Sentry
Wonder Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Man

And

Colossus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_(comics)

I think Ultimate Colossus might be stronger than his 616 counterpart. He did lift a submarine and he did survive a mini nuclear explosion.

Then again Wonder Man has crushed Adamantium, has battled the Avengers and has had the upper hand on most of his encounters, has traded blows with class 100 + characters like Thor, Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Count Nefari, Goliath(Erik Josten), Abomination, etc... Survived the Nega Bomb explosion that wiped out a whole bunch of kree and possibly planets which is a bit more powerful than a nuclear explosion, and survived being plowed through a a planet and a sun.

xmarksthespot
I think Ultimate Colossus did survive a nuclear explosion.So did Wolverine.
Then again Wonder Man has battled the Avengers and has traded blows with class 100 + characters like Hulk, Abomination, etc...So has Wolverine.
big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by colossus17
wonderman takes it.colossus is a stupid character .**** colossus
dude, not kool......have some faith in yourself..

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
dude, not kool......have some faith in yourself..

i dont need faith, RAGE, I AM MADE OF RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
i dont need faith, RAGE, I AM MADE OF RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rickson by armbar

meep-meep
I gotta say Wonderwoman. She to my knowledge is a good deal stronger than Colossus, and much much faster. I would also say that she is a much better fighter than him. This Ultimate Colossu, however, I think is near her strength level but she still takes this due to her speed, etc.

meep-meep
Um oops. I thought it was titled Ultimate C vs WONDER Woman. heh, anyway..I don't know about this one. I think I may have to go with Ultimate C by a very thin margin. Wonderman can fly I believe and I think he is around the 100 class strength level. It would make an interesting fight. It could go either way I suppose

Sentry
Wonder Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Man

And

Colossus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_(comics)

I think Ultimate Colossus might be stronger than his 616 counterpart. He did lift a submarine and he did survive a mini nuclear explosion.

Then again Wonder Man has crushed Adamantium, has battled the Avengers and has had the upper hand on most of his encounters, has traded blows with class 100 + characters like Thor, Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Count Nefari, Goliath(Erik Josten), Abomination, etc... Survived the Nega Bomb explosion that wiped out a whole bunch of kree and possibly planets which is a bit more powerful than a nuclear explosion, and survived being plowed through a a planet and a sun.

King KAM
Wonderman crushed adamantium?? it had to be the less pure stuff....

Sentry
Wonder Man crushed Adamantium with his bare hands. What is Colossus's body made out of? Osmium? Vibranium? I think Wonder Man would crush him.

King KAM
There is more than one type of Adamantium, some are breakable and some arent. WM cant crush the stuff in wolverines skeleton OR Cap's shield.

the Darkone
Wonder Man will kick the sh** out of Ultimate colossus, Wonder Man has more fighting experience than ultimate colossus. Colossus of earth 616 would stand a better chance since he in low class 100 6/7 and has more experience and younger version of himself held his own against gladiator, wonder man will crush ultimate colossus a$$ like a beer can.

yahman
Wonderman = level 6

Ultimate Colossus = Level 7

616 Colossus = Level 6

smile

colossus17
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wonder Man will kick the sh** out of Ultimate colossus, Wonder Man has more fighting experience than ultimate colossus. Colossus of earth 616 would stand a better chance since he in low class 100 6/7 and has more experience and younger version of himself held his own against gladiator, wonder man will crush ultimate colossus a$$ like a beer can.

you fool Rage is Rage....nothing will stand in his way.....ultimate colossus can take champion of the universe.......or even his own father thanos

King KAM
you fool Rage is Rage....nothing will stand in his way.....ultimate colossus can take champion of the universe.......or even his own father thanos
yeah but he's still no match for ol' canucklehead.

Sentry
Originally posted by yahman
Wonderman = level 6

Ultimate Colossus = Level 7

616 Colossus = Level 6

smile

Wonder Man's a 7 yahman. He's a 7 plus.

Crushing Ultron:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WBioNN.jpg

Giving real 616 Thor a beat down:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WBioN.jpg

Wonder Man's Durability being put to the test.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/hyperionplanetdive9xq6ov.jpg

I'm Colossus is tough, and he has a chance against Wonder Man, but I wouldn't bet on it.

armandovalles
Colossus has no chance here. Wonder Man beat down the entire Avengers team including Thor, and that was before he became ionic cuz now as ionic he's far stronger plus his strength increases with rage and/or focus now too. Colossus is f*cked.

jplatinum
If you saw the comic, you know U C is a bad mofo.
UC wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jplatinum
If you saw the comic, you know U C is a bad mofo.
UC wins.
ROTFL, you came back with such pathetic replies JP?
UC is far under WM.
Lifting a submarine is nothing compared to smashing adamantium, beating Thor or surviving to the sun heat.

colossus17
Originally posted by K3VIL
ROTFL, you came back with such pathetic replies JP?
UC is far under WM.
Lifting a submarine is nothing compared to smashing adamantium, beating Thor or surviving to the sun heat.

u ****en talk to my master like that., again.....and u will be sorry u ever joined this place bub

jplatinum
Kevil, long time no post.
Damn, know what? You're right.
Just looked it up on internet.

the Darkone
Originally posted by yahman
Wonder man = level 6

What the f**k? Ultimate Colossus = Level 7

616 Colossus = Level 6

smile

Wonder man 6/7 in calm state, 7/7 when enrage

Colossus earth 616 6/7 100 tons

Ultimate Colossus 6/7 100tons

Sentry
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wonder man 6/7 in calm state, 7/7 when enrage

Colossus earth 616 6/7 100 tons

Ultimate Colossus 6/7 100tons

Yup, that's about right. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.