Spider-Man & Gladiator VS. Batman & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
No prep @ all. No Pre-Crises Supes. No need to even mention them. The teams start off 5 feet away from each other. Vote AND describe battle please.

xmarksthespot
CIS or bloodlust?

brainchild81
Bloodlust is on. CIS/PIS is off.

xmarksthespot
Gladiator would kill Batman and Superman would kill Spiderman so the thread just turns into Gladiator vs Superman.

brainchild81
OK then. Last team with a living member winsbig grin

King KAM
Supes would kill all 3

brainchild81
How would he kill Glads and why on earth would he kill Batman?laughing

King KAM
ok ok ok, he wouldnt kill glads or batman, or even Spidey bich, but he would KO Glads and Spidey with 1 punch, Glads is about as durable at most as martian manhunter(can we please be serious here) , and Supes can KO MMH with 1 punch, Superman is out of Glads league, he is stronger and more durable, but i will give it to glads in the speed department, but thats not goin to save anyone here.

xmarksthespot
If I was Superman I'd kill Batman...

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If I was Superman I'd kill Batman...
id be scared to, dudes a psycho.

jrodslam
More paranoid than psycho.

brainchild81
If I was Superman I'd kill Batman... laughingMe too. I'd be like "That's for kicking my a$$ all the time w/no f**kin' powers!" as I knocked Batman's head clean off.Originally posted by King KAM
ok ok ok, he wouldnt kill glads or batman, or even Spidey bich, but he would KO Glads and Spidey with 1 punch, Glads is about as durable at most as martian manhunter(can we please be serious here) , and Supes can KO MMH with 1 punch, Superman is out of Glads league, he is stronger and more durable, but i will give it to glads in the speed department, but thats not goin to save anyone here. I'm not sure you're right about Glads durability. But I think he'd just use his speed and strength to overwhelm Supes and beat him to death. Spidey splatters Batman's head from the start and then becomes a spectator. What's a bich?

xmarksthespot
I'd kill him if I was Superman because he's too uppity for a human - know your place you paranoid fool.

King KAM
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughingMe too. I'd be like "That's for kicking my a$$ all the time w/no f**kin' powers!" as I knocked Batman's head clean off. I'm not sure you're right about Glads durability. But I think he'd just use his speed and strength to overwhelm Supes and beat him to death. Spidey splatters Batman's head from the start and then becomes a spectator. What's a bich?

dudes, if Supes kills Batman, im scared of what counter measures bats has set up, and if Glads had to trade blows with the Hulk who is slower than Supes he will have to trade with Supes, and when Supes connects once, goodnight.

brainchild81
I took CIS/PIS off. He didn't really HAVE to trade w/Hulk did he?

King KAM
I took CIS/PIS off. He didn't really HAVE to trade w/Hulk did he?
me moves fast in one direction, but ive never heard of him moving flash like in a fight, in fights he trades with his opponent, and not knowing who Supes is is gunna cost him because when he hits Supes, its not gonna hurt but when he gets hit, its gonna knock him the f'uck out.

xmarksthespot
If I was Gladiator and I didn't know who Superman was and I had my cool purple mohawk and was confronted by a guy with a two dollar haircut and an ugly primary colours costume, then I'd be pretty confident. big grin

brainchild81
Originally posted by King KAM
me moves fast in one direction, but ive never heard of him moving flash like in a fight, in fights he trades with his opponent, and not knowing who Supes is is gunna cost him because when he hits Supes, its not gonna hurt but when he gets hit, its gonna knock him the f'uck out. You saying his punch won't hurt Supes?

King KAM
not enough, Glads hits with a punch that is at full powers probably around 500 tons, Supes got hit by a man who hit with 100,000tons , and he beat him, numerous times. supes is 1000x class 100 which in marvel is cosmic level.

brainchild81
Originally posted by King KAM
not enough, Glads hits with a punch that is at full powers probably around 500 tons, Supes got hit by a man who hit with 100,000tons , and he beat him, numerous times. supes is 1000x class 100 which in marvel is cosmic level. Where'd you get this info about Glads from?
If I was Gladiator and I didn't know who Superman was and I had my cool purple mohawk and was confronted by a guy with a two dollar haircut and an ugly primary colours costume, then I'd be pretty confident. big grin laughing Knowing Glads arrogant a$$, I wouldn't be suprised if he saw Supes and that cape and thought "Look at this lame a$$ wannabe"

King KAM
im not toooo familiar,but besides knocking out ego, i havent heard of him doing anything too great, if you have a feat tell me...

brainchild81
I was talking about the "500 tons" part. Where'd you get that from? I'm looking for some feats now.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman kills batman, thats for sure...

brainchild81
With ease. Glads puts the beat-down on a planet.

brainchild81
Glads puts the beat-down on Thor.

King KAM
Superman has moved one, and if you know physics you know its harder to move a planet then break it, Supes is still stronger, alot stronger.

brainchild81
You still haven't proved that. Where'd you get that "500 tons" from?

King KAM
You still haven't proved that. Where'd you get that "500 tons" from?
I told you i am using logic, he is class 100strength not in calculable, and im rankin him at a top class 100, but he cant possibly lift too much more than 500tons, and if he can hes never shown it.

brainchild81

King KAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.