Savage Hulk(present) vs. The most powerful person in the marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkcpbifiussjf
I don't know whether it's galactus, or infinity, or eternity, but one of them vs. The brute savage hulk. What do you think

King KAM
edit

hulkcpbifiussjf
That was totally uncalled for. People do the same fricken thing even worse and i don't see people gettin things said to them like that said like that. If ur not gonna say anything about the matchup or related to it. Then don't reply or your a dumbass.

King KAM
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
That was totally uncalled for. People do the same fricken thing even worse and i don't see people gettin things said to them like that said like that. If ur not gonna say anything about the matchup or related to it. Then don't reply or your a dumbass.
Those other people are idiots, and since we have to play monkey see monkey do, than i guess ill just have to kill all you damn dirty apes.

P.S. f'uck you and the worn out hole you came from.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by King KAM
Those other people are idiots, and since we have to play monkey see monkey do, than i guess ill just have to kill all you damn dirty apes.

P.S. f'uck you and the worn out hole you came from.

censored confused no

Captain REX
i think your a f'ucking idiot

And I think you need to chill out and stop evading the censorship by throwing in a mark. All of that was uncalled for, so consider this a warning, KAM.

King KAM
Originally posted by Captain REX
And I think you need to chill out and stop evading the censorship by throwing in a mark. All of that was uncalled for, so consider this a warning, KAM.

I think your a *************************, and ****** to all of you ***************

Magic_attack
jawdrop

Cant we all just get along?

tabletalk

jacobo0o
guys guys time share
i got an awesome quote for u guys
be nice or be squared
acoonamatata

Captain REX
I think your a *************************, and ****** to all of you ***************

I like how there are not even normal words that long. no expression

Serious, chill, KAM. I'm a mod, best to not to freak out.

broly112
savage hulk would beat the living shit out of anybody in the marvel universe also king kam you are the biggest dipshit i ever saw in my life go suck donkey dick b`itch!!!

King KAM
edit

long pig
This looks promising.

broly112
now king kam you listen you ...edit...

long pig
Ooooo, you gonna' take that, Kam?

King KAM
post removed

broly112
post removed

King KAM
Originally posted by broly112

sorry i cant read what you said, i dont understand b'itch please try again.

broly112
WOW what a comeback, speak to me when you have more than 30 posts *****.....

edit

King KAM
Originally posted by broly112

ewwww, do you really want another man to do that to you....i think your in the wrong forum.....

broly112

broly112

Wickerman
Reported.

Broly, i can understand you're new, but try to sit back for a while and watch how things are done. And usually, try to make more even matches ok?

KAM, REX was a mod. You got a warning, you kept on insulting. Try to look at the moderator list next time so that you know who you're insulting laughing out loud

~wickerman~

long pig
Aww shucks.

Wickerman
EDIT for previous post: Was under the impression broly started the thread. My bad. Anyway, keept it low on the insults guys.

~wickerman~

broly112
Originally posted by Wickerman
EDIT for previous post: Was under the impression broly started the thread. My bad. Anyway, keept it low on the insults guys.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Hulk dies in less than mcirosecond, literally.

broly112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hulk dies in less than mcirosecond, literally.

DigiMark007
Hmmm...I'll have to think this one over for a bit. Not the battle...but whether or not I should reccommend that King Kam just be suspended for a bit, or banned forever.

Closing this thread though. Besides the lopsided battle, there's been nothing but bashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.