Be Cool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thekid127
Be Cool is the worst movie I have ever seen.
Without Quentin Tarantino,
John Travolta is lost.
WHy? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!
This movie has only taught me one thing,
and that is...
These actors are human.
And they make mistakes...
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG
BIG mistakes.
Damn it, I thought these people were cool.

JenR1215
im sure ur not the only one who feels this way

Ast
The Rock was the only real highlight of this movie, he was absolutely hilarious, Andre Benjamin was pretty funny too. Sad that with such a big name cast, the two least experienced members stole the show.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by thekid127
Be Cool is the worst movie I have ever seen.
Without Quentin Tarantino

Tarantino had no ties to the original? I did indeed hate this film as well, though.

Mandorallen
I watched "be cool".

here's the tagline IMO.

"let's put a whole bunch of celebs in one movie, and maybe it will be a hit!"

*BUZZ* WRONG

get shorty was much better.

I want Barry Sonnenfeld back.

Ast
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Tarantino had no ties to the original? I did indeed hate this film as well, though.

I dont think that is what he meant, he meant that John Travolta is lost without Tarantino. Just hard to tell because he can only use 3 words per line. confused

Cinemaddiction
If that's the case, Travolta was fine in "Get Shorty", fantastic in "Love Song for Bobby Long", great in "Ladder 49", as well as "Face Off". The man's made 24 movies since "Pulp Fiction". He's not exactly hurting.

Ast
Face Off big grin

KillerLady
I thought it was funny-- nothing extraordinary or wonderful, but just funny. I wish Iwould have waited until it came to DVD to see it though-- rather thanpaying a billion dollars to see it in the theaters.

alic88
i didnt think it was funny at all. i tried to like this film but it indeed did suck real bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.