Apocalypse vs The Manhunter and Captein Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Big fight

ImmortalOne
Depends..............

If the fight is anywhere in the omniverse, the DC couple wins !!!

If the fight is in a b**ch's pussy, stalemate

If the fight is in cow shit, Apoc wins !!

King KAM
Apoc gets beat up but doesnt die, he never dies.....ever....

ImmortalOne
Nope...........
He';; get CIRCUMSIZED !!!!

Wickerman
Guys........remember it's a PG13 forum, and please take it easy on the namecalling and such ok?

Which version of Apoc are we talking about?
Also....one must not forget MM isn't just about telepathy, he's up there in strength just below Supes and WW, as is Marvel.

~wickerman~

golem370
Ok tell me how Manhunter is more telepathic then Xavier

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
Ok tell me how Manhunter is more telepathic then Xavier

What the f**k? .....that's what i said.....that he's not all about telepathy, that he has strength, flight, speed, he's a notch below Superman. By no means did i say his telepathy would win.

Ahem....also, when it comes to physical attributes, Captain Marvel is also almost if not exactly on Superman's level (discussions still taking place).

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Rita sends Goldar to kill them all.
http://legends.tabletsofdestiny.com/images/moviegoldar.jpg
Apocalypse will find a way to lose.

olympian
He will run, like he did with Namor.

Then he will come back, swearing to everyone he is more powerful than ever. No hero belives it.

A true power ranger villian.

Xplosive
Originally posted by olympian
He will run, like he did with Namor.

Recently Apocalypse crushed Namor underwater.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Recently Apocalypse crushed Namor underwater.

The one that got wasted by BB? What the f**k? in the BP tie-in i 'spose....what issue # ?

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
The one that got wasted by BB? What the f**k? in the BP tie-in i 'spose....what issue # ?

~wickerman~

Yes in BP #7. They were underwater, Apocalypse punched him with tremendous force and Namor flew out of water with tremendous force.
And only why Apocalypse lost to Black Bolt, it's because Black Bolt came out of nowhere and suprised Apocalypse and immeditely talked, little. That would be like if Black Bolt would be walking and than Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and suprise him and immediatelly blast BB, and would win the fight. They need to meet someday again, both preperad. That will decide the battle.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes in BP #7. They were underwater, Apocalypse punched him with tremendous force and Namor flew out of water with tremendous force.
And only why Apocalypse lost to Black Bolt, it's because Black Bolt came out of nowhere and suprised Apocalypse. That would be like if Black Bolt would be walking and than Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and suprise him and would win the fight, he would shoot powerful blast and beat BB. They need to meet someday again, both preperad. That will decide the battle.

I wasn't aware of that. props to Apoc thumb up

Anyway, the BB - Apoc thing was the equivalent of a non-prep fight. No real reason to be considered otherwise. I accepted that the fight where BB got pwned was alright. As much as you love Apoc, accept that this was getting even. What we need is a 3rd fight between the two.

ps: got a nice Apoc wallpaper. If you're interested, PM me.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him. Everyone's happy... including Rita.
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/mmpr-vi-rita.jpg

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him. Everyone's happy... including Rita.
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/mmpr-vi-rita.jpg

A sucker punch is still a win if it sends you packin like Xplosive says it did though erm

I'm sure Apoc would've managed better against BB with prep, but that wasn't the case.

ps: rita scares baby Jesus cry

~wickerman~

Xplosive
I wasn't aware of that. props to Apoc thumb up

Anyway, the BB - Apoc thing was the equivalent of a non-prep fight. No real reason to be considered otherwise. I accepted that the fight where BB got pwned was alright. As much as you love Apoc, accept that this was getting even. What we need is a 3rd fight between the two.~wickerman~

Actully Black Bolt was prepeared, because he knew Apocalypse was coming (it was plan), Apocalypse didn't know about him. So it was advantage for BB.
The outcome would be the same, if it would be turned around, if BB would be coming and Apocalypse would come out of nowhere and immediately blast him, BB would be also defeated, so we need 3rd fight.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse sucker punched Namor. Apocalypse quivered in fear of Black Bolt - because he knew BB would kill him. Then Black Bolt killed him.

He didn't quiver in fear, he was suprised Black Bolt was there and released immediatelly his power, he didn't wait.
And BB probably didn't kill him, but yes, he did defeat him.

They need both to fight again.

Xplosive
A sucker punch is still a win if it sends you packin like Xplosive says it did though erm

I'm sure Apoc would've managed better against BB with prep, but that wasn't the case.

ps: rita scares baby Jesus cry

~wickerman~

Yes, Apocalypse litteraly hit Namor so hard than in next scene you only see Namor flying out of water with tremendus force.

xmarksthespot
Namor thought Apocalypse had drowned. To his surprise Apocalypse had shapeshifted. He then suckerpunched Namor.
Apocalypse quivered in fear. Even Rita's minions can see that.
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/mmpr-vi-baboo.jpg

Wickerman
Doesn't matter if he quivered in fear or not. he got pwned. Either way, what i'm saying is that even though he knew Apoc was coming, it's not like BB did anything different....he just released his most destructive weapon erm He didn't build a construct or anything. He just stood there and whispered. That's what i mean. The prep is basically neutralized, but yeah, i agree that we need a 3rd fight. PS: sent you the wallpapers.

~wickerman~

golem370
I am just asking how is the Manhunter a better Telepathy then Xavier

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
I am just asking how is the Manhunter a better Telepathy then Xavier

Who the hell said MM is more powerful than Xavier when it comes to telepathy? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

golem370
I have seen it in threads.

Draco69
MM is far more more powerful than Charles. He can connect with every living being on Earth. He can connect with beings lightyears away. He's telepathically battled ridiculously cosmic beings like Mageddon and held his own.

Charly needs Cerebra to come close to performing these feats.

supremthor
Originally posted by Draco69
MM is far more more powerful than Charles. He can connect with every living being on Earth. He can connect with beings lightyears away. He's telepathically battled ridiculously cosmic beings like Mageddon and held his own.

Charly needs Cerebra to come close to performing these feats.
couldnt have said it better myself.

Wickerman
If MM's phasing through Apoc/incredible durability/great strength/awesome telepathy aren't enough.........don't forget about Cap. Marvel physical attributes, on par with Superman, + Magic lightning..... erm

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.