ICEMAN vs GAMBIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
one reduces the kinetic energy of matter, the other controls it, who will win?

Marvelgeek
Current powerlevels? Current IQ? I'd say Gambit then, cus he's sneakier and ultimatly smarter. He'd find a way.

NoFate007
Idk what the current power levels are but I've been hearing how Iceman is practically a god and he can kill people by sucking the water out of their body or something, so I'm goin with Drake

Blair Wind
Drake kicks his ass...i know Ive been gone for a while but do i really have to recite all his powerlevel physics stuff again? all he has to do is stop all the motion in gambits body.....then he is not just frozen but he also has no motion in his molecules at all....so hes done...

pr1983
bobby... just too much raw power imo...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Drake kicks his ass...i know Ive been gone for a while but do i really have to recite all his powerlevel physics stuff again? all he has to do is stop all the motion in gambits body.....then he is not just frozen but he also has no motion in his molecules at all....so hes done...
I know, but that's Bobby's potential, it's not like that's what he uses in every day fights. He has incredible power at the present BUT he never uses it properly, he doesnt know what to do with it. Gambit's (present) powers aren't nearly that powerful but he knows how to best use them. Like I said he's sneakier, faster, smarter and I'm gonna bet a better tactician (issat even a word? stick out tongue) in a fight.

pr1983
bobby has used his powers plenty... he knows how to handle himself...

leonheartmm
but gambit can CREATE motion in his body through kinetic energy manipulation.

outavodka
Wouldnt really matter Iceman has been shatterd apart by swords, Vibrated into peices by Avalanche, shot up by guns, and ripd open by super war skrulls. So i dont see Gambit's K cards, or staff working, neither do i see Gambit physically blowing him up with K energy working. Be Gambit sneakeir than someones whoring little sister creeping out at night of dumb as dung, it aint working

King KAM
Am i The only one who thinks that if IM ever got really pissed, he could end the world by just walking into the ocean and beggining to freeze all the oceans on the planet, now i kno he is know where near this strength level yet but, it would be a cool idea someday.IMO

Blair Wind
actually all he'd have to do is freeze the water molecules in a specific area (thos ice slides are frozen carbon, cuz if it was water vapor the world would have ended by now.....think day after tomorrow....thats what would happen....) and he does use his powers....i had the pics to prove it but i lost them im too lazy to find them...go to iceman vs human torch it should be there...

spiderboy5
umm does anyone think that gambit is kinda weak for anybody? cause i do (no flames plz)

jplatinum
Gambit.
"first you charge de card, den you blow it up."

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jplatinum
Gambit.
"first you charge de card, den you blow it up."

confused whats that supposed to mean?

Onikirimaru
I say Gambit. However, I am a Gambit fanboy, and thus should not participate in any discussion of Gambit, as per court order. Since I wont listen to reason Im just going to go sit in a corner and mumble "Don' mess wit de Cajin" to myself over and over again.

leonheartmm
u know just like iceman gambit has incredible potential{perhaps even omega level} we say what he was capable of when red son{an almost full potential gambit} destroyed an entire planet with kinetic energy manipulation.

Blair Wind
ya but drake is showing that potiential NOW...as opposed to Gambit who once had that power.....or could have had it at least...iceman freezes him end of story....

The True Fear
iceman. gambit at full potental would do some damage though

StyleTime
Iceman wins this(unless this is Ultimate universe). Gambit would last a little bit just because Iceman is nice.

Iceman 10/10

A better battle would have been True Gambit vs Iceman. Although True Gambit would rape Iceman.....

wolverine8888
true gambit? u mean sun gambit

Metalmanx
Iceman wins without even realizing he just destroyed Gambit.

wolverine8888
lol

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
true gambit? u mean sun gambit
When I say True Gambit, I mean Gambit with his full powers. I just like the name True Gambit better than Full Potential Gambit. True Gambit sounds like some badass final boss guy.

New Sun is not the same as Gambit at full potential.

wolverine8888
whats the diffrence?

StyleTime
New Sun is that Green Lady acting as a battery source to power Gambit up. I don't even think he is actually at his max in New Sun though.

True Gambit is Gambit when he actually gains mastery of all of his powers. He is literally a kinetic God and even beat Phoenix. So far, he can't achieve this state without having someone reimplant the matter he asked Sinister to remove from his brain.

wolverine8888
so he will probaly never reach it. any ways full potential any one would pritty much be a god

StyleTime
True. Gambit has also expressed like no desire to become that powerful either. It would be cool to see him full power and become a semi-bad guy like Phoenix Jean though.

wolverine8888
well gambit in the NU might not even be a real person but a clone of sorts

StyleTime
What do you mean? Are you talking about when God Gambit was beating the **** out of all the other Gambits?

leonheartmm
well currently mealstrom is the kinetic GOD, with normal gambit trailing by a long shot, {but hes still higher than maverik}, and even without the grey matter sinister took which gambit willingly gave, he is slowly manifesting his potential. u know it would be cool to see maelstrom take gambit's, maverik's and bishops full potential and add it to his own to become the kinetic god.

StyleTime
Maelstrom has to actually suck his kinetic stuff in though. He looks retarded too. lol

wolverine8888
maverik's and bishop they can do a lot mroe things with there power the gambit can.
no gambit was made by sinister. he actauly brother with cyclopes because his powers are based of cyclopes. thats what it says in x-men the end but im not sure if that true for NU

leonheartmm
nope he wasnt MADE by sisnister n i dunno anythin about him n cycke bein connected.

n i think maelstrom looks cool, and he is currently the most powerful kinetic energy manipulater in the mu id say, hes a LOT more powerful than gambit.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nope he wasnt MADE by sisnister n i dunno anythin about him n cycke bein connected.

n i think maelstrom looks cool, and he is currently the most powerful kinetic energy manipulater in the mu id say, hes a LOT more powerful than gambit.

how do u know he wasent? x-men the end supose to be 15 years in the future. there has been no proof yet that sinster did not make him

steverules
X-men the end is based on a possible future.

wolverine8888
ya so there a chance he realy is a clone lol

steverules
gambit could beat ice man by shoving one hundred charged up cards up icemans butt.LOL

Mainstream
Ice-man cream sandwiches for all ....and dat anit no lie.

StyleTime
Originally posted by wolverine8888
maverik's and bishop they can do a lot mroe things with there power the gambit can.
no gambit was made by sinister. he actauly brother with cyclopes because his powers are based of cyclopes. thats what it says in x-men the end but im not sure if that true for NU
I know what you are talking about, but I don't think Gambit is a clone. Sinister, I believe, set up some stuff that led to Gambit's birth or something to that effect. He was indeed hinted to be the third Summers brother though. Gambit at full power is way more versatile than Maverick and Bishop. Normally, they may have a slight edge.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
Yes Maelstrom is more powerful than normal Gambit, but that isn't a fair comparison. It's like comparing current Iceman to 13 year old Magneto. Gambit at full power would probably be more than a match for Maelstrom. It would be a scary fight to watch though.

Currently, Maelstrom probably is the best kinetic user.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.