Superman Vs. Ego The Living Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
an ubber pissed/confident gladiator ***** slapped ego.could a pissed off superman do the same.?.......superman is attacking ego because he dosent like the color of Ego's eyes....who Wins??????????????????

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-egothelivingplanet.html

colossus17
i think superman will kill ego shifty

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by colossus17
i think superman will kill ego shifty

I also think this shifty

big grin

Cameron Scott
Superman can just "move" him like he did to Warworld hehe.

But I think Ego has psionic powers that can mess Kal up, so I'm giving the lone Elder the nod.

colossus17
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Superman can just "move" him like he did to Warworld hehe.

But I think Ego has psionic powers that can mess Kal up, so I'm giving the lone Elder the nod.

but superman can speedblitz .Ego before he has a chance to use any of his powers

King KAM
If glads can do it in 3 punches, then Man of Steel can do it in 1.

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
If glads can do it in 3 punches, then Man of Steel can do it in 1.
\
but Gladiator is stronger and faster then superman * goes to armored form fearing whirly.....*

King KAM
\
but Gladiator is stronger and faster then superman * goes to armored form fearing whirly.....*
c17, you are hilarious and very sarcastic, but we know you know your stuff, so lets not play, Gladiator is faster than supes, no where near stronger. if supes could move at 99% the speed of light he would own the heralds.

colossus17
c17, you are hilarious and very sarcastic, but we know you know your stuff, so lets not play, Gladiator is faster than supes, no where near stronger. if supes could move at 99% the speed of light he would own the heralds.

indeed i know my stuff.but all jokes left aside.....i believe superman would win in a fight...but still gladiator can move at 100 times the speed of light......he can rip stars in half .....and move planets from their orbits....now ofcourse 60% of it is B.S....but still.....supemran cant even attain the speed of light...and cannot travel through space like gladiator.....also his biggest feat was War world....gladiator should be able to do it with ease

King KAM
indeed i know my stuff.but all jokes left aside.....i believe superman would win in a fight...but still gladiator can move at 100 times the speed of light......he can rip stars in half .....and move planets from their orbits....now ofcourse 60% of it is B.S....but still.....supemran cant even attain the speed of light...and cannot travel through space like gladiator.....also his biggest feat was War world....gladiator should be able to do it with ease
but at max how much do you think glads can press????realistically.

Sentry
but at max how much do you think glads can press????realistically.

Whatever he thinks he can do.

colossus17
Originally posted by Sentry
Whatever he thinks he can do.

agree.....or until his shiar technology breaks....and then we realize he has been using the technology all the time.when in fact he really can only press 850 LB.and has adamentium claws.......

Sentry
agree.....or until his shiar technology breaks....and then we realize he has been using the technology all the time.when in fact he really can only press 850 LB.and has adamentium claws....... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sentry
Here another link to Ego:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_the_Living_Planet

and one for Boy Blue, Whir.. Er. Superman:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

snoopdogg
Has Gladiator ever used his superspeed to win a fight?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Has Gladiator ever used his superspeed to win a fight? Let me try this again

Sentry
Has Gladiator ever used his superspeed to win a fight?

He was kicking Thor's Ass, until Reed came up with some sort of speed amping crap.

snoopdogg
Has Gladiator ever used his superspeed to win a fight? ................

long pig
Ego makes hundreds of class 100 supermen at a time.

He sends them out to fight Superman then mind ****s him.

olympian
"Gladiator is faster than supes, no where near stronger. if supes could move at 99% the speed of light he would own the heralds."

And how to you get to the notion that Superman is way stronger? He needs a power boost to planetary strenght feats and Glads doesnt. Your only playing low showing for one side.

Glads at regular levels is stronger. You can even argue they are even. (not probably ) but never weaker.

Or did Superman moved Warworld without the sundipp ?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
"Gladiator is faster than supes, no where near stronger. if supes could move at 99% the speed of light he would own the heralds."

And how to you get to the notion that Superman is way stronger? He needs a power boost to planetary strenght feats and Glads doesnt. Your only playing low showing for one side.

Glads at regular levels is stronger. You can even argue they are even. (not probably ) but never weaker.

Or did Superman moved Warworld without the sundipp ?

I doubt Glads could have pushed Warworld on his own. Superman used the Sundip to raise his overall stats. His invulnerability, Projection, Speed, and strength all went up. Warworld wasnt just some planet he pushed. It was heavily armored, attacking him with cosmic energy and near indestructable tendrils, and pushing against him at faster than light speed with thrusters the size of large continents.

Glads would need a hell of a lot of confidence to even try and pull this feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.