Marv vs The Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
The Russian, on another one of his "vacations," decides to stop by in Basin City. Looking for a night on the town, he singlehandedly trashes a bar, maiming several clientele and ruining the chance of their repeat business. The irate owner offers Marv free drinks to take the Russian out.

Who wins?

jplatinum
Russian.

unless marv has super uber strength or a nuke, which he has neither.

Piedmon
All Frank had on hand was a one ton fat man....

jplatinum
what the ****?

Piedmon
Didn't you read the comic? The Russian got killed when Punisher shoved the humongously fat guy on top of him. He got smothered under 1000 lb. of morbidly obese man.

armandovalles
What class of strength is the Russian in?

Piedmon
Like Marv, he has no superpowers but is stronger then any real man could be. (He smashes and twists around guns like they were nothing, and kills a guy on accident just by putting an arm around him.)

I'm surprised more of you haven't read "Welcome Back Frank," or at least seen the Punisher movie....

armandovalles
yea i saw the punisher movies but he really wasnt that impressive in that. i mean, yea, he was beating the shit out of Frank, but Frank is just a peak human. Plus the Russian was killed by ****ing pasta.

Piedmon
Well, he was pretty ****ing scary in the comic book, you just have to read it.

jplatinum
Russian has nigh-invulnerabiltyand superstrength.

The whole killed by fatman stuff must be bad writing.
It took a nuke to kill him one time.

Piedmon
Um.... wtf? I think you're thinking of a different character that went by that name. I'm talking about The Russian from Garth Ennis's first Punisher story arc, "Welcome Back Frank." The Russian was introduced and killed off in that story, and I'm certain it's his only appearance to date.

MERCILOUS
Is this the one with the boobs?

ImmortalOne
Imagine the hardness on the R's dick ??

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Imagine the hardness on the R's dick ??

wtf? No dude, just no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.