Rules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
OK, I'll keep this short and sweet....

All vs threads must include at least one character from a video game, who must have originated from one.

For example, Superman may be a character of various game, yet he is ultimately a comic book character.

Also, check this: Comic book versus

Edit 1/11/06 --

All matches should be fair ones -- not ones where it is blatantly obvious that one side would not stand a chance.

Hoshi
sorry about my topic dave

dave123
Meh, I'm not gonna do anything about all the threads that have been made... just gonna hope they die off stick out tongue

But any new ones will have to follow those.... or else! zorro

darth-yoda
what about if its in hoshis case he was wunderring what game chars could beat superman

dave123
yes Fine big grin

dave123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t365123.html Take that, for example. Under the new rules, a complete no-no big grin

darth-yoda
yeah im not sure why thats even there

dave123
Well as I say, I'm gonna leave everything as is for now. But, any new threads will have to involve game characters, and not just comic book chars VS comic books chars.

Tha C-Master
thank god, Im quite tired of seeing comic matches here...

Hit_and_Miss
ok say i wana see E.G. (Ryu vs superman).. Where do I start the thread?

Here or vs comic

Tha C-Master
Here, because its at least one game related character.

Noone in comic versus knows anything about ryu anyway.

dave123
If it's a mix of both, it's up to you

MuffinmanMike
Can we officially bar Goku from all future Versus posts? They just boil down into fanboys yelling over wether DBZ is better than Street Fighter.

Lana
Originally posted by dave123
OK, I'll keep this short and sweet....

All vs threads must include at least one character from a video game, who must have originated from one.

For example, Superman may be a character of various game, yet he is ultimately a comic book character.

Also, check this: Comic book versus

Just a note, I'm going to be enforcing this rule, and all threads that don't follow it will be moved to the appropriate forum or closed.

Also, as I have mentioned in the VG forum proper, please try and avoid all the fanboy bashing that I see happening.

Do not post random garbage in a thread in order to disrupt it.

And as always, please use the report feature to report any threads/posts that are inappropriate so they can be dealt with.

§P0oONY
Is it okay to pit Video Game against Video Game?

Or does it have to be characters?

Lana

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, that's okay, I suppose....like which game do you think is better....though those I'm really unsure as to whether they should be here or in the VG forum proper.

You're decision Miss.Mod

Axeron
Hey i have a question what if you choose a video game character, but you dont know if they originated from a comic book or not?

IcePunk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Can we officially bar Goku from all future Versus posts? They just boil down into fanboys yelling over wether DBZ is better than Street Fighter.

I strongly agree

Shadow x 20
What about people like Revan? He came from a video game that is based off a movie.

Lana
Originally posted by Axeron
Hey i have a question what if you choose a video game character, but you dont know if they originated from a comic book or not?

Look it up first.

Originally posted by Shadow x 20
What about people like Revan? He came from a video game that is based off a movie.

Characters like those from KOTOR (Revan, Malak, Bastila, Exile, Kreia, Nihilus, Sion, etc) can go here as they originated in game. However, if it's something like Revan vs. Bastila, or Nihilus vs. Vader then you're better off putting it in the SW Vs. forum, even though technically it could go here.

Also, I'm making an amendment to the rules for here, so please be sure to re-read the first post of this thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.