hulk vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

broly112
i think hulk could win

colossus17
you ***** u had to do this didnt ....u................EDIT THIS THREAD put Hulk vs. the thing .thats an ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoopdogg
I actually think Colossus would do better than Thing.

Colossus always did better against Juggernaut than Thing did.

armandovalles
no he didnt. Colossus got knocked out in one punch, it took 3 to put down the Thing.

olympian
Your talking about the bar fight? He was served by Juggernaut.

Hulk wins.

snoopdogg
I was talking about this one.

snoopdogg
And this one.

broly112
Originally posted by colossus17
you ***** u had to do this didnt ....u................EDIT THIS THREAD put Hulk vs. the thing .thats an ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoopdogg
Here is the one you guys refer to.

And the one in the bar Colossus was drunk and still landed some good blows on Juggernaut.

snoopdogg
Here is a pic from the bar fight.

colossus17
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Here is a pic from the bar fight.

you **** with drunk russians , u get hurt......

snoopdogg
Originally posted by armandovalles
no he didnt. Colossus got knocked out in one punch, it took 3 to put down the Thing. Thats hardly what happened.

Colossus got right back up after Juggernaut left.

gladiator69
hulk is much stronger than colossus but look at xmen # 370 in that book colossus knocks the crap out of hulk

snoopdogg

broly112
i think hulk win because just keep getting stronger

snoopdogg
I think Hulk would win also. I just think he puts up a pretty damm good fight though.

Marvelgeek
.................... Dude. That's a skrull. stick out tongue
PS. I'm not kidding. They're on a Skrull Battle training world in the past about to get eaten by The Big G.
Also Hulk would ultimatly win, no question.

snoopdogg
I know that was a skrull. I never brought it up the other guy did.

I just showed a picture of it.

Marvelgeek
I know that was a skrull. I never brought it up the other guy did.

I just showed a picture of it. Oh my bad. But u could have stated it was a skrull, just saying... stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Is base level Hulk stronger than "I AM MADE OF RAGE!" Colossus?

colossus17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is base level Hulk stronger than "I AM MADE OF RAGE!" Colossus?

dude......pure rage colossus..once stalemated galactus

xmarksthespot
I forgot about that fight. Was that before or after Wolverine's secondary mutation into organic Skyfather?

snoopdogg
I was under the impression that when a Skrull duplicates someone they even duplicate their powers also.

Does anyone know if this is true?

colossus17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I forgot about that fight. Was that before or after Wolverine's secondary mutation into organic Skyfather?

holy ****en shit dude!!!! thats the funniest shit i ever heard!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
holy ****en shit dude!!!! thats the funniest shit i ever heard!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin I aim to please.

Marvelgeek
I was under the impression that when a Skrull duplicates someone they even duplicate their powers also.

Does anyone know if this is true? Only Warskrulls (and they need to like prison and attach ppl to something technosticky in order to copy their powers I believe, although I'm not 100% sure). Otherwise skrulls use technology to emulate or in some cases grant powers. In that x-men issue I think "Nigtchcrawler" uses a combination of smoke and then invisibility to appear to teleport.
Well then there's mutant skrulls with their own powers who I guess would be great at inpersonating ppl with the same abilities as they already have, but that's just FYI. stick out tongue

jinzin
JP WINS!

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
JP WINS!

JP ALWAYS wins Jinzin wink

even when he loses.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.