the alpha beast vs. galactus at ( 50%) power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
who takes it ?

colossus17
i think alpha beast has a chance but only if he acts fast.....his beam will probably also work on galactus....but if he is not fast galactus will kill him its a 50% 50%.....most likely alpha beast takes it

kevdude
hmmm idk who is alpha beast colossus???? what is his powers???

colossus17
he has reflexes which act at the speed of light.....he can move 3 times the speed of light......he has insane durability survived a blast which destroyed a planet......also he can fire beams from his eyes....they are kindaa like black bolt's power..but alot stronger, and more effective.....they are stronger then thanos blasts or the omega beams...his only draw back is his limited strenght which is only about 50-60 tons....his father was an unamed celestial and his mother was an inhuman also unamed...he is over 150 feet tall.....

colossus17
bump

xmarksthespot
Superman wins.

colossus17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Superman wins.

why?

xmarksthespot
Superman always wins. It doesn't matter that he's not in the thread.

colossus17
Superman always wins. It doesn't matter that he's not in the thread.

no seriously......look at alpha beast's powers......its have celestial half inhuman.....it took out a celestial once ..and destroyed the asgardian destroyer with its beams...before it was given to galactus.....the asgardian destroyers beams proved to be ineffective against it

xmarksthespot
Oh.. you want a serious thread?? Need more info.

colossus17
Originally posted by colossus17
he has reflexes which act at the speed of light.....he can move 3 times the speed of light......he has insane durability survived a blast which destroyed a planet......also he can fire beams from his eyes....they are kindaa like black bolt's power..but alot stronger, and more effective.....they are stronger then thanos blasts or the omega beams...his only draw back is his limited strenght which is only about 50-60 tons....his father was an unamed celestial and his mother was an inhuman also unamed...he is over 150 feet tall.....

thats all i have

xmarksthespot
For some reason I keep thinking this a BS comics character? laughing out loud
Let's say the Alpha Beast wins by seducing Galactus.

colossus17
For some reason I keep thinking this a BS comics character? laughing out loud
Let's say the Alpha Beast wins by seducing Galactus.

dammit.....seriosuly could he take on them.he is basically a 150 feet tall
blackbolt/superman hybrid

xmarksthespot
You're not really allowed to kill Galactus - he's like Eternity's baby - if you kill him Abraxas is released. Can he knock Galactus on his ass? Sure why not, people less powerful than Alpha Beast sounds like have done it before.

colossus17
fine fine lets assume abraham is not released

colossus17
dammit no one likes the alpha beast...i wish he comes and eats u while u sleep or somethin...... ninja

Wickerman
dammit no one likes the alpha beast...i wish he comes and eats u while u sleep or somethin...... ninja

I'm not sleeping for three days now sad

And yeah x, i have a feeling it's from the B.S. comics as well shifty

~wickerman~

colossus17
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm not sleeping for three days now sad

And yeah x, i have a feeling it's from the B.S. comics as well shifty

~wickerman~

WTF its marvel

Wickerman
WTF its marvel

Link me up Scotty thumb up

~wickerman~

colossus17
Link me up Scotty thumb up

~wickerman~

i couldnt find a bio on the alpha beast he only made a short apperance in a few panels while it was fighting asgardian destroyer and thanos

Creshosk
WTF its marvel

Do you have a link to more info?

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-32%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=%22alpha+beast%22+Marvel+inhuman+celestial

colossus17
Originally posted by Creshosk
Do you have a link to more info?

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-32%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=%22alpha+beast%22+Marvel+inhuman+celestial

nope i tried but couldn't find it it only made a few short appearances in 2-3 panels

Wickerman
i couldnt find a bio on the alpha beast he only made a short apperance in a few panels while it was fighting asgardian destroyer and thanos

just like JP eek!

~wickerman~

colossus17
just like JP eek!

~wickerman~

dammit common now......alpha beast is real....... whistle

Creshosk
nope i tried but couldn't find it it only made a few short appearances in 2-3 panels Wow. . so where did you get that info on him?

Wickerman
dammit common now......alpha beast is real....... whistle

If i were a mod i'd ban you for three days, then when you came back i'd send you a PM saying "Nah, just f*ckin wit ya.....PERMANENT BAN MOFO!!!!!" and permanently ban you eyes

i do it all for you babeh so put the knife down mhm

~wickerman~

colossus17
Wow. . so where did you get that info on him?

ummm...ummm...well.....ye...umm.......* goes to armored form and runs away*

Creshosk
ummm...ummm...well.....ye...umm.......* goes to armored form and runs away* That's what I thought. smokin'

colossus17
That's what I thought. smokin'

i got it from B.S issue # 4450 it was reveled that alpha beast is indeed JP's cousin from an alternate dimension

Wickerman
i got it from B.S issue # 4450 it was reveled that alpha beast is indeed JP's cousin from an alternate dimension

laughing out loud you do realise the moment DigiMark or Tron or Paola get here all the alpha beast threads are getting closed right? laughing out loud

~wickerman~

colossus17
laughing out loud you do realise the moment DigiMark or Tron or Paola get here all the alpha beast threads are getting closed right? laughing out loud

~wickerman~

alpha beast is to powerful for them

Wickerman
alpha beast is to powerful for them

Just to make the thread interesting eyes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/galactus14jn.jpg

droolio

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
lol

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol

He did his best sad

http://img94.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img94&image=galactus48na.jpg

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
Poor,poor,guy...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Poor,poor,guy...

I know....however, how many people get to hear Galactus say that wink

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.