Wonder Man vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Wonder Man

vs.

Gladiator

battle take place in California

Sentry
Ouch.... This happened before... Wonder Man held his own, but still got thrashed.

If they fought now, and Wonder Man was uber pissed, he'd probably last longer but will still probably lose. It's more of a matter of when Wonder Man goes down.

Then again, he could catch Glads having a low self esteem day. But if written properly, Gladiator wins 10 times out of 10.

Magic_attack
^ agreed

roughrider
Any advantages to WM fighting in his energy form now? He has to breathe or not in outer space?

Sentry
Originally posted by roughrider
Any advantages to WM fighting in his energy form now? He has to breathe or not in outer space?

Wonder Man has no need for food, air, or water to survive. He can definitely survive in outer space since he doesn't need to breathe. He can survive like this because his body is constantly being permeated with ions. Ions are practically everywhere, thus he never needs anything. Wonder man is also immortal. His Ionic Aura might help him out a little, but against a properly written Gladiator, he practically has no chance of winning. Stunning Glads and pissing him off, but that's it.

Gladiator 10 times out of 10.

roughrider
Another immortal? Well, these Thor & Wonder Man vs. Superman threads can go for a looong time, then. Excellent.
Gladiator probably still had too much raw power, along with his other abilities, not to prevail here.

olympian
Gladiator.

gladiator69
juggernaut is much stronger then wonderwoman and after you saw what gladiator did to juggy then of course he can kick her ass. her could even beat superman im sure. i know some of you might disagree on that just cause hes the # 1 guy and all that. gladiator is more powerful

Magic_attack
Originally posted by gladiator69
juggernaut is much stronger then wonderwoman and after you saw what gladiator did to juggy then of course he can kick her ass. her could even beat superman im sure. i know some of you might disagree on that just cause hes the # 1 guy and all that. gladiator is more powerful

Uhhhh Glad... Its WonderMAN vs Gladiator. Not WonderWOMAN.

rao
It happened already in THOR# 445. Wonderman didn't seem like much of a challenge for Gladiator.

OMNIKINETIC
KALLARK WOULD HAVE WM WASHING HIS WHITES

JOE NUNEZ
i think it will be like fighting a faster tougher superman, so ww loses more than she wins maybe she takes 2-3-out of a 100000000000000....

USAgent
um...Wonder man is a male not a she, Joe smile
Yeah, this happened in Operation Galactic Storm. Gladiator had Wonder man from every angle, Wondy might of gotten in a couple smacks, but Gladiators onslaught of super speed, heat beams, freeze breath, and strength was too much for Wondy.
And after Wondy got smoked, Thor (actually Eric Masterson at the time) jumped in to to try his luck against Gladiator as well, and was just slightly more sucessful than Wondy, Gladiator ended up smacking him around almost as bad, until Thor used his last bit of strength to use his Hammer to summon down the Living Lightning (who was flying over head) to smash into Gladiator full force, in which it only stunned Glads.

JOE NUNEZ
my bad typing error ,actually its diana im in love with her and shes always on my mind.lolololol

rao
I have only one more thing to say...............................................................................................................................GLADIATOR SHOULD'VE BEATEN THE HULK..........................that is all.

Horrificus
it is silly to quote the battles of other comics. after all, even Gay Cannon Ball beat Gladiator. Now, that shows how unreliable life in the comic universe can be.

Cosmic Cube
Gladiator = jobber. That's why everyone doubts if he could beat Superman. If you go by his best showings, sure he could. If you go by his more frequent showings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.