Wolverine and Hulk vs Thor and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sodo
Alrighty, here it is. Setting would be in an arena. Indestructible walls and no way to get out. About the size of a football stadium, just take out the chairs and stuff.

It's the beginning of the fight. Time to analyze:

Wolverine: I'd say Wolvie was REAL tough, and he has worked with Hulk before, so they might have some teamwork chemistry there. I'd say Wolvie is a tough fighter, but even he wouldn't be able to go toe to toe with Thor. If Wolvie attacked Abomination, they would probably just trade blows until Abomination backed off or became fatigued.

Hulk: Hulk would most definitely be the hardest guy to take down in this fight. I mean, even if he isn't as strong, fast, or smart as his two opponents, that doesn't make him any less dangerous. The Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, right? If the Abomination and/or Thor begin beating on him, he's gonna get pretty ticked. At that point, he's unleashed, causing havoc on his enemies and potentially Wolverine. I'd say Hulk could take on Abomination for a while, but would eventually need that little boost if he hoped to win. If he fought Thor, it would mostly be a hit and jump out of the way kinda thing.

Thor: Ahh, yes. The Norse God Thor, armed with intelligence, combat expertise, and the sacred hammer MJOLNIR, he's a formidable opponent. Thor knows that he can beat Hulk if he makes the right moves. He's also smart enough to know that if the Hulk gets mad, it's pretty much over for him. So, like Samson, I'm guessing he would try and fight off the Hulk in a different manner that would keep him calm, but also keep the fight going until an advantage opportunity sparked. If the Thor fought Wolverine, the God would smack the mutant all over the place, not completely killing him but slowly whittling away at him.

Abomination: Thor's teammate is one of the Hulk's deadliest adversaries. With a knowledge of hand to hand combat and physical attributes that rival the Hulk's, he's definitely one of the better fighters, here. If he fought the Hulk, it would be a brawl until the Hulk found it in himself to overcome Blonsky with anger and waste him away. If Abomination fought Wolvie, it would pretty much be the same thing with Thor.

WAF3001
thor and abomination would win cuz, Wolverine and hulk would take out each other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.