Wonder Man vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Wonder Man (ionic)

VS

Black Adam

Who wins?

guy222
BA

BattleMage
Why did i even think about posting?

BattleMage
Black adam all day son, all day!!!

Mindset
Originally posted by BattleMage
Why did i even think about posting? Why did you post?

dmills
Blakc Adam in a laugher.

Bouboumaster
Black Adam mole his face

Omega Vision
Black Adam in a stomp. If JLA/Avengers is canon then Wonder Woman is physically stronger than Wonder Man and Black Adam is Wonder Woman's superior.

carver9
Black adam 7/10; wonderman is underrated

KingD19
What do you have against Wonder Man??? Black Adam is not a problem he wants on his plate. Black Adam beats his ass, then takes his pretty red jacket.

Omega Vision
I don't see how Wonder Man even stands a chance against the average Black Adam. He gets wtfstomped by WW3 Black Adam.

carver9
I dont have anything against wonderman but seeing what he has taken and knowing how powerful he is, this fight isnt as bad as people is making it.

Thats if we're using classic wonderman

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't see how Wonder Man even stands a chance against the average Black Adam. He gets wtfstomped by WW3 Black Adam.

HHHHMMM, wonderman doesnt stand a chance but hawkman gave the average black adam a fight twice, even making him bleed. confused

KingD19
Didn't Hawkman get his wings ripped off for his troubles?? And wasn't the only reason Hawkman did any damage was because of his Nth Mace, which disrupts magic?

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Hawkman get his wings ripped off for his troubles?? And wasn't the only reason Hawkman did any damage was because of his Nth Mace, which disrupts magic?

and the fact that he regularly does well against heralds.

carver9
Wonderman>>Hawkman, no matter how you put it. Stronger, faster, more durable, and have better powers.

KingD19
I'm not saying he doesn't, I just find it hard to believe that Hawkman drew blood from BA with strength alone, when people like Superman and Captain Marvel, who are supposed to be equals in strength, couldn't do a damn thing to him. Plus it's a good explanation, hitting a magic guy with a mace that disrupts magic.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Wonderman>>Hawkman, no matter how you put it. Stronger, faster, more durable, and have better powers.

nobody claimed any differently.

I'm not saying he doesn't, I just find it hard to believe that Hawkman drew blood from BA with strength alone, when people like Superman and Captain Marvel, who are supposed to be equals in strength, couldn't do a damn thing to him. Plus it's a good explanation, hitting a magic guy with a mace that disrupts magic.

i said in addition to, not instead of. stick out tongue

carver9

Hawk man lost the fight but he also gave him trouble so why wouldnt someone that is stronger, faster, more durable and has better powers (ionic form) give Black adam a run for his money.

Wonderman is underrated. He should be able to give ANY high herald (besides someone like surfer due to versatility) a fight. Not win but give a decent fight.

KingD19
Ahhh, okay gotcha Pr.

And Carver, Wonderman just has higher strength(I think), and faster flight speed, those are his only real powers. And like I said, didn't he make Adam bleed when he hit him with the magic disrupting mace?? Which would cause him to bleed since the enchantment making him nearly invulnerable and super strong was disrupted for that split second?

Omega Vision
The whole reason Hawkman gave him trouble is because he had a weapon that was designed to hurt things like Black Adam. Wonder Man has no such weapon. The way I understand Nth Metal Batman wielding an Nth metal mace could give Black Adam a stir so its not so much an example of Black Adam's weakness as much as it is the power of Nth Metal, its like Kryptonite for magical beings.

juggernaut74
BA stomps hard.

quanchi112
Black Adam dominates.

KingD19
I'd actually give Adam 10/10. He has far greater strength and durability feats, he was fighting at Mach 500 and keeping up with Jay Garrick with little difficulty, etc... He just operates on a higher level than Wonder Man.

Omega Vision
It's like comparing Nightwing to Spider-Man. In theory Nightwing could beat Spider-Man but it isn't going to happen, same here in theory Wonder Man has the power to beat Black Adam but only if Black Adam stands still and gives Wonder Man one too many free shots.

KingD19
Yeah, if Adam stood there and took punches from most of the people he fights, he would eventually go down, I think that goes for almost everybody.

Omega Vision
Not true. No matter how many times untransformed Bruce Banner punches the Thing, the Thing won't go down. There has to be some closeness in terms of power.

KingD19
That's what I meant, you misunderstood me. Most of the people Adam fights(Superman, Marvel, etc...) are close to, or in his strength range, and continuous full force blows from them would drop him if he didn't fight back.

If someone in your strength range pounded on your face for a while and you stood there taking it, you'd get ko'd in a bit.

Omega Vision
Superman could beat non-WW3 BA if Superman fought smart and avoided the magic lightning. Captain Marvel beats BA in almost all their battles. Wonder Man isn't on their level though so he loses.

carver9
So you honestly dont think a guy that can lift 50 thousand tons cant hurt adam?

Bouboumaster
It's like comparing Nightwing to Spider-Man. In theory Nightwing could beat Spider-Man

What!?

carver9
Superman could beat non-WW3 BA if Superman fought smart and avoided the magic lightning. Captain Marvel beats BA in almost all their battles. Wonder Man isn't on their level though so he loses.

Like I said before, wonderman has fought some of the most powerful beings in marvel (top tiers) and did just fine so I dont see him having that problem with adam.

Hell, the guy survived being thrown through a planet into a sun and lived through the sun going supernova on him. He survived against an assault from a gladiator that was trying to kill him and strength wise, glads>black adam.

This is a fight but I give the edge to adam. If someone can take a hit from thors hammer and stand he shouldnt have a problem absorbing ba punches. If someone can take a punch from gladiator that was pounding him through earths core then he shouldnt have a problem taking ba punches.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What!?
In theory. Nightwing has the strength and skill to take Spiderman down with optimum conditions if Nightwing's really lucky and Spidey's drunk but in normal circumstances it won't happen.
And to carver Wonder Man may have fought top tiers but has he ever taken on his entire planet's population of superheroes at once and won? Black Adam more or less did that.

carver9
In theory. Nightwing has the strength and skill to take Spiderman down with optimum conditions if Nightwing's really lucky and Spidey's drunk but in normal circumstances it won't happen.
And to carver Wonder Man may have fought top tiers but has he ever taken on his entire planet's population of superheroes at once and won? Black Adam more or less did that.

I agree, black adam did do that, while he was amped. Didnt he have a hard time taking martian manhunter out during the time he was amped so the feat is irrelevant.

Omega Vision
I agree, black adam did do that, while he was amped. Didnt he have a hard time taking martian manhunter out during the time he was amped so the feat is irrelevant.
I'm pretty sure MM failed to stop him but his attack was telepathic in nature so BA's power didn't help him much. Wonder Man has no telepathy so that won't be a factor here.

snoopdogg
I'm also pretty sure Wonderman didn't stop that press. I remember him yelling for help and later admitting he was in over his head.

carver9
I'm pretty sure MM failed to stop him but his attack was telepathic in nature so BA's power didn't help him much. Wonder Man has no telepathy so that won't be a factor here.

It was more of a physical fight with martian manhunter because as I remember black adam was getting his face melted.

I'm not saying that wonder would win but what I am saying is that he would make it a decent fight.

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm also pretty sure Wonderman didn't stop that press. I remember him yelling for help and later admitting he was in over his head.

He went into shock when he found out how much the weight was but he still held it up.

Lets not even bring up the feat where wonderman lifted a small island. confused

Omega Vision
Decent in the sense that it would last more than ten panels. Mostly because BA would play around with him.

snoopdogg
He went into shock when he found out how much the weight was but he still held it up.

Lets not even bring up the feat where wonderman lifted a small island. confused I recall him lifting a teetering island with the aid of Sue Storm. Also he was flying when he lifted it iirc.

carver9
I recall him lifting a teetering island with the aid of Sue Storm. Also he was flying when he lifted it iirc.

I agree, he was flying but the guy had a jet pack on, so how much weight do you think miniature jet pack can lift. I dont remember sue aiding him in lifting that either and that feat alone would still be more than 50000 tons since the island had a mountain on it even if he had the aid of flight (jet packs). confused

boriquaking55
WM isn't even Class 100, is he? BA easily takes this

carver9
Decent in the sense that it would last more than ten panels. Mostly because BA would play around with him.

So the fight wouldnt last ten panels due to wondermans super speed, super strength, nigh invulnerability, and ionic powers. The same powers that gave him a chance against high end opponents?

carver9
Originally posted by boriquaking55
WM isn't even Class 100, is he? BA easily takes this

How isnt he class 100 when he helped Ms. Marvel lift the hellicarrier? confused

KingD19
Simon is nowhere near fast enough to keep up with BA if he gets serious, his fight with Jay Garrick was going so fast that everyone else stopped.

boriquaking55
How isnt he class 100 when he helped Ms. Marvel lift the hellicarrier? confused

his feats are so up-and-down, that definitely is beyond Class 100. Makes no difference in this battle though

carver9
Simon is nowhere near fast enough to keep up with BA if he gets serious, his fight with Jay Garrick was going so fast that everyone else stopped.

That was a nice feat, I havent seen anyone repeat it yet thats why I think of him as>Captain Marvel and Supes.

The thing about black adam is that he likes to fight, he wouldnt use that amazing speed against wonderman in the beginning.

By the way, wonderman has some amazing speed showing also, not on adams level but he has superhuman speed.

-Pr-
That was a nice feat, I havent seen anyone repeat it yet thats why I think of him as>Captain Marvel and Supes.

The thing about black adam is that he likes to fight, he wouldnt use that amazing speed against wonderman in the beginning.

By the way, wonderman has some amazing speed showing also, not on adams level but he has superhuman speed.

superman and wally surpassed it. you read the comic.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
superman and wally surpassed it. you read the comic.

They were running, they werent punching or reacting anywhere close to what garrick and black adam was doing. Superman and wally was just running in a straight line.

snoopdogg
Supes and Wally were going over 2000 miles per second. BA and Jay were going Mach 500.

-Pr-
They were running, they werent punching or reacting anywhere close to what garrick and black adam was doing. Superman and wally was just running in a straight line.

they were dodging and weaving around civilians. that's not a straight line. they were even running up buildings. and having a conversation.

carver9
Supes and Wally were going over 2000 miles per second. BA and Jay were going Mach 500.

You answered my question for me.

Omega Vision
You're trying to suggest Jay Garrick is faster than Wally West? blink

-Pr-
You answered my question for me.

2000 miles per second is faster than mach 500, as juntai pointed out.

carver9
they were dodging and weaving around civilians. that's not a straight line. they were even running up buildings. and having a conversation.

I agree, they were but the difference is, black adam and garrick was actually FIGHTING at this speed and the world wasnt even moving around them.

-Pr-
I agree, they were but the difference is, black adam and garrick was actually FIGHTING at this speed and the world wasnt even moving around them.

yes, and superman and wally were moving 20 TIMES faster than them and STILL having a conversation and showing reaction speed.

carver9
You're trying to suggest Jay Garrick is faster than Wally West? blink

I never said that, jay garrick top speed is 2000 mps, wally goes the speed of light.

Wally wasnt even using 1% of his speed when he was racing superman so what was the point of your post??

carver9
2000 miles per second is faster than mach 500, as juntai pointed out.

Isnt mach 1 334mps?

Omega Vision
Hawk man lost the fight but he also gave him trouble so why wouldnt someone that is stronger, faster, more durable and has better powers (ionic form) give Black adam a run for his money.

Wonderman is underrated. He should be able to give ANY high herald (besides someone like surfer due to versatility) a fight. Not win but give a decent fight.
You're missing the point. NTH METAL MACE

-Pr-
Isnt mach 1 334mps?

no.

mach 1 = 0.211446403 miles per second

carver9
yes, and superman and wally were moving 20 TIMES faster than them and STILL having a conversation and showing reaction speed.

OMG, there is a difference, I cant believe you dont see that.

snoopdogg
Isnt mach 1 334mps? Do some research. 2000 miles per second is f*cking insane. Mach 500 is insane also.

carver9
You're missing the point. NTH METAL MACE

I think we're talking about two different fights.

-Pr-
OMG, there is a difference, I cant believe you dont see that.

they're talking and dodging civilians while MOVING TWENTY TIMES FASTER. that's more impressive than throwing a few punches at a speed twenty times slower.

carver9
Do some research. 2000 miles per second is f*cking insane. Mach 500 is insane also.

I know, both are insane but there is a difference when one is fighting at such speed=one just running at such speed.

carver9
they're talking and dodging civilians while MOVING TWENTY TIMES FASTER. that's more impressive than throwing a few punches at a speed twenty times slower.

I agree

-Pr-
I agree

then what's the problem?

carver9
then what's the problem?

Nothing, you just cleared it up for me. I give you this one.

-Pr-
Nothing, you just cleared it up for me. I give you this one.

good. uhuh

carver9
good. uhuh

stick out tongue

zeel

his mace was shattered by BA and his wing ripped off. For what its worth hawkman has decent showings against BA even though hes not really a match for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.